[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>After Secret Wars ended, God Reed fixed Dr. Doom's face
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bensad.jpg (58 KB, 725x334) Image search: [Google]
bensad.jpg
58 KB, 725x334
>After Secret Wars ended, God Reed fixed Dr. Doom's face
>but not his best friend's
>>
>>84117310
Ben is a faggot. Even Deadpool grown out of muh ugly long time ago
>>
File: wheres the giant.jpg (33 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
wheres the giant.jpg
33 KB, 320x240
Christ
>>
>>84117324
Deadpool can still masturbate
>>
We've had this thread multiple times, Ben turns human once a week every year. It's also the only time he ages.
>>
File: AssistantBlack.gif (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
AssistantBlack.gif
43 KB, 640x480
>>84117333
not when it's so small he couldn't.
>>
I'd rather be a badass rock monster, to be honest. I'm already an ugly bastard, might as well get some almost top-tier super strength and top-tier durability out of it. Cn't get my rocks off? Whatever, I'll find a hobby, like clobberin' terrorists and cartel members. Worst comes to worst, I'll find a private little geyser and mail mother earth some child support.

Don't see the big problem being the Thing.
>>
>>84117472
Why not be able to transform?
>>
>>84117481
1. That'd hurt like hell
2. Looks would not substantially improve
3. Anyone I don't like finds out about me being able to transform and it's sniper city every time I feel like getting into a car without flinstoning on-entry
4. That'd deprive my condition of any compelling drama, which is secondary in my list of needs only to food and water.
>>
>>84117310
Because despite being a sperg of high caliber, Reed knows people. Ben's Jewish, so if he got transformed back into human he'd just start bitching about how he couldn't be a superhero anymore. As for Doom, fixing his face strikes at the very heart of his ego. Doom can no longer see himself as the Byronic hero triumphant under the injuries of those who oppose him; now he's just a pretty boy megalomaniac. And worst of all, he can't say or do anything about it without looking childish.
>>
>>84117310
He was thinking about the Galaxy
>>
>>84117310

Doesn't Ben turn human for a week once a year, and isn't his mutation a source of extreme longevity, as in he will live millennia because he only ages that week he is human, so he ages one week per year?

Apologies in advance for the long ass question to which I already know the answer.
>>
I doubt Ben wants to be nigh-immortal, forced to watch his family and friends all age and die while he can only watch
>>
>>84117681
what about like a watch or something that could turn him back and forth? shit, johnny can turn his powers on and off, why couldn't reed science up a way for ben to as well?
>>
>>84118229

Franklin will be his best friend for millennia.

He sees humanity grow to the stars and becomes a revered sage.

He would do what you said anyways with regular longevity.
>>
>>84118367

The reason given us that too much time has passed since he turned into the thing, so he can only change back every so often and not very long.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.