[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How well would a fireteam of Guardians do if they got dropped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
How well would a fireteam of Guardians do if they got dropped off in the Marvel or DC universe? How about a Raid team? Just asking how they scale up against super heroes.
>>
File: descent.jpg (169 KB, 1280x690) Image search: [Google]
descent.jpg
169 KB, 1280x690
>>84111385
bumping with a wallpaper hope no one minds
>>
>>84111385
Thanos would be interested by Sword Logic to say the least.

I mean they'd probably do pretty well as they can survive anything as long as their ghost isn't drained of light.
>>
File: swordlogic.jpg (83 KB, 560x728) Image search: [Google]
swordlogic.jpg
83 KB, 560x728
>>84111547
Actually you are partially right. They can get revived as long as their ghost is not destroyed. But you can destroy them through normal means I believe, it is just difficult.
>>
>>84111385
I'd say your average Hunter would have dexterity on par with Deathstroke or Green Arrow.
Warlocks would be really interested in learning how Green Lantern rings work.
Titan could match Metallo or Grodd blow for blow.
>>
>>84111607
It's pretty damn hard to kill them though.

Destiny has some pretty good lore though. I might get Lords of Iron because the last two DLC and free updates showed that Bungie is getting their shit together after a poor showing for Year 1.

Back to lore, Vault of Glass in general is fucking awesome for story shit. For those who don't know, it's a sub-dimension for a robot/plankton/hive mind race (Vex) trying to become a base component of all reality. Eventually the good guys send 3 guys in. One gets erased from the universe and causes everyone to forget about him as a ripple effect(kinda he's basically trapped in part of it to be used as bait if the Vex ever need help). Another guy leaves out of fear telling everyone to try to find a way of destroying it and the god machine in it.The last guy does this

"I have destroyed myself to do this. They have taken my Ghost. They are in my blood and brain. But now there is hope.
"I have made a wound in the Vault. I have pierced it and let in the Light. Bathe in it, and be cleansed. Look to it, and understand:
"From my own Light and from the thinking flesh of the Vex I made a shield. The shield is your deliverance. It will break the unbreakable. It will change your fate.
"Bind yourself to the shield. Bind yourself to me. And if you abandon your purpose, let the Vault consume you, as it consumed me.
"Now it is done. If I speak again, I am not Kabr."
>>
>>84111804
Kabr's story is great and tragic. Pahanin was the Hunter to leave right? And subsequently killed by Dredgin Yor?
>>
File: hive3.jpg (302 KB, 1500x637) Image search: [Google]
hive3.jpg
302 KB, 1500x637
>>84111804
Yeah kabr is pretty OG he literally transforms all of his light and channels it into a shield and breaks a hole in the Vault Pretty OP.
>>84111841
Yeah afterwards he was traumatized and made a gun that talks to him, Super Good Advice, then gets thorned and dies permanently I think.
>>84111803
How about High level Guardians? Also, would the Nightstalkers bow work on Super man or any other super power like the green lantern ring?

More wallpapers
>>
>>84111385
Fuck you for even reminding me of this fucking shit game FUCK
>>
File: 1441996399105.png (126 KB, 262x259) Image search: [Google]
1441996399105.png
126 KB, 262x259
>>84111898
>max discipline Titan pulls out a suppression grenade
>>
>>84111385
They'd be peeved that there's no darkness to shoot at, and they can no longer get better gear.
>>
I don't know about that, but I would watch a Destiny animated series for sure. Or even just shorts made to go along with grimoire cards. Or even cheaply made "a day in the life" of random NPCs. I want to see where the Prison of Elders keeps its inmates for instance.
>>
>>84111385
What would Oryx fair in the Marvel or DC universes
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.