[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It doesn't matter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: absolutely not a tumblr image.jpg (83 KB, 998x503) Image search: [Google]
absolutely not a tumblr image.jpg
83 KB, 998x503
It doesn't matter.
>>
Who is wrong or who is right.
>>
>>84110707
now what happens
>>
>>84110707

Oh, it doesn't matter now what happens, I will never give up the fight
Long as the voice inside drives me to run and fight
It doesn't matter who is wrong and who is right
No, no no no
It doesn't matter!
>>
>>84110707
NOW WHAT HAPPENS
>>
Sonic, teaching kids to be sociopaths since 1998.
>>
File: batman.jpg (53 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
batman.jpg
53 KB, 650x488
>>84110707
Owlman shut the fuck up you bitch ass retard. You're the whole goddamn time you were just sitting in the background like a fucking bastardized emo step son talking about how shit didn't matter. Did you honestly fucking think that destroying the first reality would do jack shit? No you fuck wit, the other realities were already made, you would have just ended yourself. Eat shit you nigger.
>>
File: 1464734211824.jpg (96 KB, 986x553) Image search: [Google]
1464734211824.jpg
96 KB, 986x553
>>
Absurdism > Nihilism
>>
>>84110799
Yeah what. How would destroying the first earth destroy the rest of them? You can't kill people by killing their dad.
>>
>>84110707
What the fuck was his reasoning behind there being a "prime" Earth, anyway? All of the Earths were just as real, so how would you say one is the "main" Earth? And by what logic would destroying it destroy the others?
>>
>>84110851
I think Owlman just needs something to hold onto. If he knows that nothing matters he would go insane, he had to make something up to use to hold onto his sanity. Even if deep down he probably knows it's not true.
>>
>>84110841
I prefer the Beta-Ray Bill approach: If nothing matter than why not make it good?
>>
>>84111171
Altruism is pretty good too.
>>
>>84110841
Isn't absurdism just an extension of nihilism?
>>
>>84110707
It matters to me
>>
>>84111260
Yeah, but reach different conclusions. In Nihilism, you despair at the thought you should be freer. In Absurdism, you accept that you are not free as you should be and learn to live amongst the limitations to become freer than the Nihilist.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.