[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If there was ever an old cartoon that deserves a reboot it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: centuri1.jpg (115 KB, 426x500) Image search: [Google]
centuri1.jpg
115 KB, 426x500
If there was ever an old cartoon that deserves a reboot it's motherfucking Centurions. I thought this show was the coolest shit ever when I was a kid.

>Centurions fighting a tough enemy with their level 1 shit

"He's too strong! You gotta beam down the stronger suit! Beam down the stronger suit!"

>"Command, beam down (stronger suit level)!!"

"YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!"
>>
>>84110614

This show had a pretty kick ass theme song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xycHGdEB38
>>
I. Want. My. Visionaries. Movie.
>>
I always felt a little bit bad for the Navy guy. Just like Aquaman, they had to write water scenes into the episode plots simply to make him useful.
>>
Orbital Interceptor and Wild Weasel were MY SHIT.
>>
>>84112812
WRONG.
There were at least a couple of episodes where there was no water, but he got into the action anyway. How?
(1) Apparently, some of his weapon systems had thing like lasers and missiles that he could still shoot even if he wasn't in the water.
(2) He would sometimes borrow one of the other Centurion's weapon systems (like Jake Rockwell's "Hornet" helicopter unit) so that he could still fight even if there was no water around.
>>
Words cannot express how hard I'd lose my shit every time they did their little attachment animation. I have no idea why but kid me really thought that was incredible.
>>
>>84114392

well then prepare to get ur dick out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlgkZUS7t-A
>>
>>84110614

Hate to be that guy, But I have you beat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR7ktkOEeFw
>>
>>84110614

I would wish for a new version of this but not in this time, because they'd for sure replace at least 2 of the members with a nigger and a female
>>
>>84114440

Doc Terror could totally be played by Michael Shannon
>>
>>84115645

What is this, a pale knock-off of Violent Combat Robots?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZUeiuMOjt8
>>
File: Mummies Alive.webm (3 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Mummies Alive.webm
3 MB, 640x480
>>
>>84110614
Probably one of the only shows where the water guy was the coolest guy. That fucking mustache, man.

This shit would make for an amazing video game, too. Allow part collecting and suit customizing like a hyperviolent Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts.
>>
>>84114134
Also, he had the best suit setup for outer space, and I remember them repurposing him for that a time or two.
>>
>>84115942

Die in a fire.
>>
>>84115702
You are an idiot and an edgelord, and I hate that I agree with your viewpoints. It's like the man covered in shit theory: you have to accept that with any opinion you hold, a man metaphorically covered in him shit may sidle up to you, put a big shitcovered arm on your shoulder, and shout, "I agree with this guy."

Also, I could totally get into a hot woman in one of those formfitting Centurion costumes.
>>
>>84116088

Edgelord? I was simply being frank and to the point.

> a hot woman

Given the people working in animation today, we probably will instead get some kind of intentionally unattractive woman with an unlikable personality
>>
>>84115702
If I recall command was a hot woman with big hair. And one of the later characters was some random ethnicity. I forgot which one.

>>84116088
Also, Doc Terror's daughter dresses up in a centurion suit at some point.
>>
>>84112812
He was always my favorite.
>>
>>84115702
Ironically the second season introduces a female, a Feather Indian, and a dog.
>>
>>84116154
>>84116243

I was saying the core team will be made up of at least 2 minority characters right from the start instead of what happened in the original series where minority characters were introduced and added to the team later on.
>>
>>84116055

I choose not to.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.