[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Delta State worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Flyer_delta_state_020001.jpg (66 KB, 634x363) Image search: [Google]
Flyer_delta_state_020001.jpg
66 KB, 634x363
Is Delta State worth watching?
>>
Who the what now?
>>
totally
>>
>>84109573
What an odd way to draw noses.
>>
>>84110011
>rotoscope
>>
>>84110011
>Delta means triangle. Draw some triangles on 'em.
>>
>>84109573
It's definitely worth a watch. Two years went into making it. Also worth mentioning, it's the first show to be entirely rotoscoped.
>>
It's a pretty interesting science-fiction show. The acting isn't particularly great at times, and a lot of the show is just filler, so it can be a drag. The action scenes are kind of hilariously bad. You can tell they must not have had a budget to actual choreography, as the majority of the action scenes are just them standing still holding their hands out using their psychic powers. But an interesting and unique show none the less. If you think it looks worth checking out, it is.
>>
>>84109573
I remember liking it years ago, but i am not sure if fits with your tastes anon.
>>
>>84109573
It's actually not that bad once you get past odd style issues like the noses and the one dude's shirt being a transparent layer over a static pattern background.

Ends on a disappointing cliffhanger.

>>84110011
>>84110838
Back in university, when the show was first on, me and my roommates didn't warm to it very much (saw it out of order, the serious fairly flat tone was not le wacky laughs we expected from late night cartoons)
We called it Fucking Triangle Noses.
>>
File: Teletoon_logo.png (19 KB, 200x106) Image search: [Google]
Teletoon_logo.png
19 KB, 200x106
man candaian animation was good

what happened to my country ?

i swear as soon as teletoon changed it's logo the entire channel started going to shit
>>
>>84112103
You became the new Korea for animation.
>>
>>84112348

north or south ?
>>
>>84112024
I actually love that static pattern effect, they use it in chowder and gankutsuou
>>
>>84111112
You just missed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.