[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Luke Cage thread...?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: lukecage1280jpg-1ddd73_1280w.jpg (176 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lukecage1280jpg-1ddd73_1280w.jpg
176 KB, 1280x720
Luke Cage thread. His show is still a while off, but I found I really liked him in Jessica Jones. I already knew him from Alias, where he was an complete asshole a lot, but he had never really interested me before that.

I recently read his origin, and some of his Hero for Hire stuff with Iron Fist. I was surprised how well his 70s stuff (aside from aesthetics) has held up. It made me miss how simple origin stories and motivations could once be.

But fuck Danny and his cast. I tried, but I just don't like anything about Iron Fist. It sucks, but I just don't see myself enjoying the Iron Fist show except for any Luke or Jessica appearances.
>>
If you like Cage more than Danny you might be retarded.
>>
>>84109558
And you might be a typical racist from /pol/. Go figure.
>>
>>84109582
Why is everything about race. What if he legitimately likes Danny better and has nothing to do with color of either characters skin.
>>
>>84109634
Just stop.
>>
>>84109645
Stop what?
>>
OP what is the point of this thread? No one cares about your preference of Luke cage over iron fist. Stop being a 12yo read a comic and grow a pair of balls. Both characters are cool.
>>
>>84109440
Luke Cage and Purple-Man are the only likeable characters in Jessica Jones. All the rest of the cast are pure shit.
>>
>>84109645
Iron Fist is great and has better more recent appearances in comparison to Cage.
>>
>>84109558
I gotta agree. Danny's power set and story has always been more interesting than Cage's.
>>
>>84109726
>Actually cares that I don't like Iron Fist.

Luke Cage thread, and I guess if you want Iron Fist, general Heroes for Hire or Defenders thread. I am hoping for some discussion on the Netflix shows, but I got lost in a rant.
>>
>>84109816

I like Kekicca herself too.

>>84110088

And? He is an unlikable clown half the time, and just another ruler of a made up place (Black Panther) while being a stereotypical martial artist drenched in racist chinese tropes. And those fucking slippers.

Cage is just a guy with super-skin who wants to clean up his neighborhood. Sometimes simple is best. He fits his scenario and turf.

Iron Fist feels like he should be in Jade Empire or something. Not partnering up with a black guy and fighting crime in Hells Kitchen.
>>
>>84109440
I hate how much MCU Cage reminds me of Bendis's take on him.

Fuck, I guess we'll never get a Tarantino directed jive-talking Luke Cage movie, are we?
>>
>>84112214
with music from the late 70s and the 80s
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.