[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Peggy Hill episode? Best Peggy Hill episode?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
Worst Peggy Hill episode? Best Peggy Hill episode?
>>
>Worse
The episode where she sabotages Lucky's attempted to get a GED.

>Best
There's more than one (I like Peggy) but Lupe's Revenge always comes to mind.
>>
I love the one with Jeff goldblum where Peggy thinks she's super smart n then Hank brings her back to earth. Hard.

Also enjoy the one where Cotton rehabs Peggy out of a full body cast.

Guess I don't hate her, but bitches, ya know?
>>
>>84107283
But in the Jeff Goldblum episode she shows Hank up with the scheme that gets the money back.
>>
>Best
A convict her own age tricks her into believing she substitute taught him once and gets her to unknowingly smuggle in cocaine for him, claiming it's "timer sand" for Boggle.

>Worst
Iunno, one of the ones about her realtor career? I don't really hate Peggy. Not a favorite character but I like how episodes about her inevitably get kinda crazy through her ego and stupidity.
>>
>>84107115
Best Peggy episode: when she skydives and her parachute doesn't open

Worse Peggy episode: when she survives the skydive
>>
File: 1456394052148.png (616 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1456394052148.png
616 KB, 1920x1080
>>84107186
Holy shit, i apparently missed that episode. Peggy sabotages lucky because hes trying to learn? Fucking what?
>>
>>84107718
>slipped on peepee ina costco
>>
>>84107283
>>84107353
I hate that episode's resolution. Peggy literally steals the money back from the guy's the room instead of outsmarting him for real.
>>
>>84107718
Lucky refused to marry Luane unless he could get a GED, so Peggy tutors him wrong stuff. He still marries in the end with a literal shotgun wedding, though
>>
>>84107718
Peggy doesn't want Luan marrying a redneck and being dragged down to Lucky's redneck lifestyle. Because she's spent years getting a college education and everything.

Lucky made an oath that he would NEVER marry unless he had a GED. "Bah mah honor".

So naturally the easiest way to sabotage the wedding would be to stop Lucky getting the GED since he's only bothering to get it to fulfill his arbitrary oath (considering he never actually uses that GED to get a job or anything).
>>
the Montana episode.

best
>peggy did something good for once
worst
>peggy did something good for once.
>>
>>84107813
... that IS outsmarting him.
>>
>>84107353
Yea but seein hank jus rub her nose in her self righteousness, even for 10 minutes, was blissful
>>
>>84107813
I thought getting him to believe the fake betting parlor was the full extent of her scam was kind of outsmarting him. She just stole back the money, yeah, but only after he'd let his guard down enough to believe he could get away with it.
>>
Speaking of Peggy doing something good, that time she slipped the bad Alamo beers into the CEO's meeting to get him to stop selling bad Alamo beers that make people sick was pretty cool too.

Say what you will but Peggy is pretty decent at bringing a white criminal down.
>>
>>84107914
Fuck I meant "white collar" you know what I meant.

>>84107893
I don't know you'd think that being part of Peggy's scam would have diminished it at least a little.
>>
>>84107886
No, she might as well have mugged him after he withdrew from a bank. The scam being a ruse was interesting, but the 2nd part wasn't outsmarting.
>>
>>84107400
>>Best
>A convict her own age tricks her into believing she substitute taught him once and gets her to unknowingly smuggle in cocaine for him, claiming it's "timer sand" for Boggle.

This, Boggle episode is the best

Worst is when she ruins Pro-Pain for Hank, fucking cheat code using cunt
>>
>>84107115
>Worst Peggy Hill episode?

all of them

>Best Peggy Hill episode?

none of them
>>
>>84107937
Nope. Change the channel after goldblum doesn't make the last bet and hope the next episode is the thanksgiving/cannibalism episode
>>
File: Peggy's_Feet_full_of_Eggs.png (298 KB, 569x427) Image search: [Google]
Peggy's_Feet_full_of_Eggs.png
298 KB, 569x427
The best for shame /co/ for missing this gem

The Foot Fetish one. the Best Peggy Hill ones is where she is so desperate to stand out and be great but it always has her eating shit.

The Boggle one is good too
>>
>You're a loser! A big loser! You like crying, LOSER?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.