[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rebirth was the perfect time to fix him and they fucked it up
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Jericho_002.jpg (255 KB, 731x1024) Image search: [Google]
Jericho_002.jpg
255 KB, 731x1024
Rebirth was the perfect time to fix him and they fucked it up
>>
>>84104371
He has not appeared since before New 52.
>>
>>84104371
Priest has you covered
>>
He was never a good character.

Utterly boring up until he became a villain, and then he progressively got worse and worse afterwards.
>>
>>84104449
He's set to appear in Deathstroke. They describe him as "Waiting in the shadows, plotting his next move"

So... yeah. Still a villain
>>
>>84104497
You wouldn't read a comic about him sure, but what he brought to the team was unique and irreplaceable.
A mute pacifist who can control minds, son of the big bad guy. So much potential and a breath of fresh air as comics started to descend into the gritty era.

Now he's just some evil son Deathstroke has to fight soemtimes.
>>
>>84104817
I'm not denying that he's definitely worse off now than when he started, and I'd fully welcome it if they could make him an interesting good guy.

But he's not somebody I feel is a massive priority to me, or somebody I'd really care about if they added him back to the Teen Titans team.
>>
>>84104803
Plotting in shadows is all he ever did since the writers made him a villain.
>>
>>84104449
...yes he has. he is in deathstroke's book right now, and was in the one before
>>
Maybe after Titans gets out of it's OG Teen Titans phase and move on to New TT.
>>
DON'T YOU WISH YOU WERE ME
KING OF ALL YOU SEE
>>
The only way I can see making him interesting would be giving him his own little kingdom that the heroes are hesitant to fuck with because of international treaties et cetera, and like Latveria raise the question of whether the citizens might really be better off under him. He doesn't work in a standard scheming supervillain role, or in a heroic one.
>>
>>84105618
How would Jericho even get a kingdom,possess the body of some world leader?
>>
File: nightwing jericho.png (539 KB, 614x424) Image search: [Google]
nightwing jericho.png
539 KB, 614x424
>>84104371
I like him being gay with Dick
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.