[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello everyone. I was wondering, where do you guys go when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hello everyone. I was wondering, where do you guys go when you want to read comic book reviews? The likes of CBR and IGN or is there a particular site or blog with interesting, less biased opinions?
>>
http://comicbookroundup.com/

Metacritic for comics.
>>
>>84099523
Very nice man, didn't know this existed. Thanks a lot.
>>
I usually follow anything I can find, bit of a comic book whore in that respect. My favorite though has to be The Outhouse, imagine The Onion talking about comic books 24/7 and that's roughly the gist of things with some actual, irl news sprinkled in occassionally to confuse you
>>
There aren't any good comic book sites.
>>
I may get memed for posting this, but i read a review of Snyder and Murphy's The Wake at http://womenwriteaboutcomics.com/, and it was pretty good.
>>
>>84099160
/co/ is all you need
>>
File: 1463945750243.jpg (23 KB, 269x418) Image search: [Google]
1463945750243.jpg
23 KB, 269x418
>>84099664
>My favorite though has to be The Outhouse, imagine The Onion talking about comic books 24/7 and that's roughly the gist of things
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>84099915
I love you too
>>
>>84099523
>Angela:Queen of Hel that high

Are all reviewers SJW's?
>>
The Comics Journal

Since they avoid talking about Marvel and DC when they can, they can actually do a good job covering the rest of the comics world.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.