[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why didn't they hangout more?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: smooch.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
smooch.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
why didn't they hangout more?
>>
Season 2B.

just what in the absolute fuck happened to the show
>>
>>84098703

Alex got dumped by the girl Pacifica was based on , so he didn't make more about the characters relationship.
>>
>>84098775
Alex Hirsch went fucking nanners.
>>
>>84099350
>got dumped
>meaning he atleast dated her
REEEEEEE
>>
>>84098703
>>84098775
>>84099350
>>84099374
>>84099387
Anon, just let it go. I know it still hurts but we have to move on.
>>
I'm binging this show and I have three episodes left. I'm hoping there's some more Padippica stuff.
>>
>cartoon
>expecting underage romance
>>
File: 1312.png (1 MB, 1005x979) Image search: [Google]
1312.png
1 MB, 1005x979
>>84098703
Because the show would rather focus on shitty comedy, than on anything tangible
>>
>>84100233
Prepare for the biggest disappointment in your life.
>>
>>84098775
DaMvtF and Weirdmageddon monopolized 2B-b, leaving a scant few episodes inbetween the 2B reveal and the end. What's more, is the few episodes were OK at best.
>>
>>84098775
>just what in the absolute fuck happened to the show
Season 3 and a movie were trashed.
>>
>>84101454
Disney pulled funds for no reason or was the series unpopular?
>>
>>84101498
Hirsch wanted to quit. Hell, he wanted to quit after season one u til Pat McHale talked him out of it.

Disney wouldve given him at least two more seasons if they could.
>>
>>84101535
I dont know anything bout this Hirsch guy
Is he a cunt that changes opinions all the time and cant commit to anything, or did something happen in his life that lead him to wanting to quit?

Or did he visit the /co/ general threads
>>
>>84101498
The show was popular, but it seemed to be one of those cases where the execs want to can something but can't find a good reason too. The movie was split into 3 episodes, the two that aired in October and November were 30 minutes long and the finale that aired in February was an hour.
>>
>>84101601

He posts on twitter about gun and his view on politics. Because of the shitty second season GF people calling him a hack/fraud is a meme here.
>>
>>84101605
>>84101535
>>84101498
Hirsch knew the time-frame of hiatuses and had to make the decision early on about how to space the story he was going to tell.

Disney wanted more seasons for sure, since each s2 episode pulled between ~1 and ~2 million viewers, on a premium channel no less.
>>
>>84102348
Just make more without him and dial the pandering to 11
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.