[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since this shit was released, I've had 10+ adults ask me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 160x124) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 160x124
Since this shit was released, I've had 10+ adults ask me if I have seen it. What in the ever living fuck is happening with society? The response is always the same when I tell them no. These are not families either but rather people around the same age

>Are you SERIOUS anon, like wtf

Is Hollywood at it again or are we just absolutely fucking brainwashed to the stupidest trends now?
>>
>>84091504
People have the freedom and ability to enjoy whatever entertainment the like. What are you getting so pissy about?
>>
Yeah people are too attached to their childhood. I'm guessing you also have friends or acquaintances who are still obsessed with Harry Potter
>>
>>84091504
What trend is that? Seeing animated movies? A trend that's been going on since 1937?
>>
>>84091504
Wait... you're telling me you HAVEN'T seen Finding Dory?
>>
>Complaining about other adults asking you if you've watched a children's movie
>On a board dedicated towards adults who watch children's cartoons (+ comic book discussions)
>>
>>84091504
Literally why the fuck are you on this board if you feel this way?
>>
>>84091504

Ask those faggots if they also watch Barney and wear diapers. Or ask them if they're pedophiles.
>>
>>84091553
That's crazy
Hey OP, have you seen Finding Dory yet?
>>
Anon, I think you might just have autism.
>>
They're probably all big Ellen fans.
I'm pretty sure she's been talking about it a lot on her show.
>>
All these post are just the one guy!
>>
>>84091504
>Since this shit was released, I've had 10+ adults ask me if I have seen it.

Your friends/peers must know you're into animation, but being only casually into it themselves, don't realize you're not into THIS kind.
>>
maybe because in the span of 13 years people can grow up and still enjoy stuff from when they were younger. maybe you just grew up into a pessimistic shitpile.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.