[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Todd and Riley were orphans then how could have they gotten
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 58_1295126111.jpg (23 KB, 317x215) Image search: [Google]
58_1295126111.jpg
23 KB, 317x215
If Todd and Riley were orphans then how could have they gotten a "Replacement"
>>
>>84088265
Simple their dead mother was used as a body double to trick enemy agents into believe K had died. Dick was pronounced dead after a failed stunt and putting their father in his place was easier than filling out the proper paperwork.
>>
>>84088265
They replaced their guardians.
>>
>>84088384
no they were in an orphanage. its the first thing you see in the opening.
>>
File: 1450172644155.png (116 KB, 1256x1075) Image search: [Google]
1450172644155.png
116 KB, 1256x1075
>>84088376
>K probably had close friends she had to abandon to take care of the orphans
>Dick's replacement became ghost rider
>>
>>84088265
why did their uncle setup this convoluted "business" instead of just taking care of his orphaned niece and nephew personally
>>
did anyone else with non-fancy cable channels watch "ABC Kids" where they literally aired the same episode of shows every single week?
>>
to replace the parents they never had
>>
>>84088545
>watching cartoons
>mom doesn't want you watching cartoons all day
>tell her that you've never seen this episode before
>"Oh it will come back on again"
>it was the one week they decided to have a different episode play and they never showed it again (during a time when you were able to watch)
>>
>>84088265
This show surprised me. Got cable a couple of years ago, channel surfed late at night, and this show popped up. In Asia, most cartoons that air really late at night/dawn are the has-beens or old ones. This one surprised me because, it was in the dawn timeslot so it must have been old, but I have never heard of it before, and I've been pretty much up to date with most cartoons.
>>
>>84088265
Something i never understand? did K and Dick got toghether just because Fleemco hire them or do they really love each other?
>>
>>84088538
Possibly a restraining order left in the will.

Having kids makes one paranoid about what family members might be a flight risk to the child's health.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.