[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Agents of SHIT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0037.jpg (2 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0037.jpg
2 MB, 2688x1520
This better not mean Ghost Rider, and it better mean that cuck Ozzie, Hellfire, from last season.
>>
>>84019716
why do you care about this show

The Flash is exclusively the only comic book show worth a damn on tv and even then it had a huge drop in quality last season.
>>
>>84019716
I hope Yo-Yo is a regular.
>>
File: WHAT.png (185 KB, 321x336) Image search: [Google]
WHAT.png
185 KB, 321x336
>>84019716
>>
>>84019911
I don't give any fucks about this show, I live in SD and saw this. I care about Ghost Rider not getting shit on again like the Cage movies.
>>
>>84019911
>what is gotham
>what is I Zombie
>>
>>84019716
It obviously means Hellfire, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>84019911
AoS S3 was better than Flash S2. As were iZombie and Gotham S2.
>>
>>84020041
Bad shows.

Duh.
>>
>>84020041
Gotham is pretty fucking terrible.
>>
>>84019716
I think this is referencing Hellfire mate. Marvel isnt dumb enough to use Ghost Rider on ABC. Netflix maybe, but Im personally hoping for a film revival
>>
>>84020090
This is fact. Flash S1 was 8/10 at best. It got by mostly on hype. S2 slipped to 6 or even 5/10.
>>
>>84019911
I'm assuming we ain't counting Netflix here
>>
>>84020192
first half of season 1 was. then they went even hammier
>>
>>84020209
It had a strong start, but they managed to piss away both Zoom and Jay Garrick in one fell swoop. I mean for fuck sake WHY DID THEY KEEP CALLING HIM JAY AFTER THE REVEAL? We could have had a cool mentor/team up thing going, but instead we got a rehash of season 1 and an ending that proves Barry is a fucking idiot
>>
>>84020283
>It had a strong start, but they managed to piss away both Zoom and Jay Garrick in one fell swoop. I mean for fuck sake WHY DID THEY KEEP CALLING HIM JAY AFTER THE REVEAL? We could have had a cool mentor/team up thing going, but instead we got a rehash of season 1 and an ending that proves Barry is a fucking idiot

But anon...

The REAL Jay Garrick appears at the end in a fly as fuck costume and the proper age
>>
>>84020399
Not that anon but that was for a few fucking minutes like the god damn Flash of two worlds cover shot.
>>
>>84020399
That doesnt really make it better. In the end, a lot of people really wanted Jay teaming up with Barry and teaching him a thing or two. All of that was thrown out for a bullshit twist
>>
>>84020572
But he's going to be a regular in Season 3
>>
>>84020698
Doesnt excuse a shit season
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.