[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
OH BOY, I NEVER WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING. Why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5
OH BOY, I NEVER WOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING.

Why can't Marvel's Hack writers just let Hank and Ultron fucking die? It would be better than constantly playing this same tune over and over again.
>>
>>84017121
? Context? Is Hanktron really evil?
>>
neat
>>
>>84017121
What the hank is a part ultron cyborg tune?
>>
>>84017146
This issue showed him blowing up a building and attacking the Avengers and saying various menacing things.
>>
Please, Magneto's going to join the X-men at least 3 times in the next fifteen years.
>>
So when Eternity appointed Hank the Scientist Supreme, Eternity was y'know, cool with this?
>>
>>84017215
The "Ultron is trying to kill all humans and so ultimately it's all Hank's fault" tune.

The only time Hank appears in comics anymore is if it's an Ultron story. Marvel adamantly refuses to let him move forward as a character.
>>
>>84017262
If you're serious, that was Loki
>>
>>84017146
Uncanny Avengers. Hank returned to earth following the events of Rage of Ultron wearing the AI like a mercury symbiote. He claimed to have made peace with Ultron. His behavior, however, led Jan and Cap to suspect that all wasn't as it appeared. Jan asked him some questions and he gave answers that were different from how Hank would have responded. Cable confronted him over this and he attacked. Currently the Avengers Unity Squad believes that it is Ultron using the corpse of Pym like a skin suit.
>>
>>84017306
well shit, thanks
>>
File: Naw, man.jpg (18 KB, 376x374) Image search: [Google]
Naw, man.jpg
18 KB, 376x374
>>84017313
God, I fucking hate Marvel comics
>>
>>84017313
I am still thinking it's Hank and Ultron struggling for dominance since Hanktron seemed really happy and calm until he confronted Johnny about Reed being more loved and only lost it when Cable pushed his buttons (and the Ultron personality came out and said that they were going to try the hard way).

His mind might also be addled because of Ultron, also he keeps reffering as himself as "we" so Hank is definitely there somewhere in some way.

That said I wish Remender had continued the Hanktron story, I feel like he was going for something more profound like Ultron and Hank achieving acceptance for each other and finally loving themselves from being merged each other (and RoU had that bittersweet ending) but then again Duggan said Remender shared with him all of his dangling plotpoints and that he was going to pick up and continue them so who knows.
>>
>>84017313
Wait, did I only read half a story time?

Didn't only the first half of that come out this week?
>>
>>84017863
Jesus, I just stopped half way through. Oh well, thanks for pointing out I missed it.
>>
>>84017823
>That said I wish Remender had continued the Hanktron story, I feel like he was going for something more profound like Ultron and Hank achieving acceptance for each other and finally loving themselves from being merged each other (and RoU had that bittersweet ending) but then again Duggan said Remender shared with him all of his dangling plotpoints and that he was going to pick up and continue them so who knows.

Remender's motto is "THe heroes should lose something every arc". Things ALWAYS get worse with Remender.
>>
Do Pymfags have any mood other than "mad whenever Pym is depicted as anything less than a god"?
>>
File: 03.jpg (837 KB, 1280x1969) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
837 KB, 1280x1969
>>84018672
I'd be just dandy if he was depicted as a human being and treated like one.
>>
>>84017121
Loud house threads.jpg
>>
>>84018792
What the fuck is going on here
>>
>>84018884
Hank/Daredevil are having a mind-meld thing while Hank is trying to fix him. Results in Matt having memories jumbled around.
>>
>>84018884
Seconded
>>
>>84017146
Hanktron is Ultron wearing Hank's corpse and posing as Hank while actually believing that he is in fact Hank.
>>
>>84018962
How is that any different from what Hank was always doing before?
>>
>>84019039

its not

its classic pym
>>
File: 06.jpg (943 KB, 1280x1969) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
943 KB, 1280x1969
>>84018884
Nano-bots were destroying Daredevil's brain so Hank Pym shrunk down to fight them and it caused some mind meld kind of situation.
>>
>>84019218
i dont like these cleaned up digital editions

i wish there were decent cheap floppie scans
>>
>>84019272
I mean, if you want to take the time to scan every page of every comic that comes out every week, no one's stopping you.
>>
>>84019330
before this decade thats exactly what people did, not just with the shit coming out but with the entire back catalog of stuff
>>
>>84017121
I haven't read it yet, did they really make him evil? Goddamn...

Being a Pymfag is truly suffering.
>>
>>84019501
He just wanted to be an Avenger again, but then they just had to keep pushing and pushing.
>>
>>84017262
that was before Hank fusing with Ultron.
>>
I liked it, Ultron had control when they first fused and when the love juju wore off and they went back to hating themselves it'd be reasonable for him to exert control over Pym again.
>>
>>84019610
Would you let a cosmic level threat like Ultron go unattended?
>>
>>84017306
I don't know if I'd take the god of mischief at his word.
>>
Hank Pym is not for happiness
>>
>>84019501
You're right, it's a giant problem. Or is it an ant-sized problem?
>>
>>84017121
Only three gears on the Hank box, Ultron, Wife beat and Self-Pity.
No reverse, no forward. You just spin in circles.
>>
>>84019272
what's the difference really?
>>
Maybe Hank was trying to convince Ultron that he could be a hero if he tried to pretend being him and take his place in the avengers. But Ultron wouldn't stop worrying about being rejected by them for his past, now that the gig is up he's lashing.
>>
I'm pretty sure Hank is just as evil as Ultron now, but both are even more narcisistic thanks to the 'love thyself' spell
that's why they were trying to do the hero thing, they want to make others love them as much as they love themself

Hank failing Jan's test was probably not because Hank wasn't there, but because Hank was lying about how he felt in an attempt to tell Jan what she wanted to hear, a basic tactic to seem more likable.
>>
>>84020034
kinda like Bruce/Hulk in EMH? 'you get to be in charge, so long as you do good'?
>>
>>84019501
It looks like he's evil but honestly wait until the story concludes.
>>
>>84019998
I would read a Hak story about him raising a child as a father figure, alone. Just think of the craziness the kid would be exposed to. I wonder if that's why we don't see much of his offspring around him.
>>
>>84020102
They seem to be working together in some way since Ultron said "we tried your way"
>>
>>84020034
So I wasn't the only one that thought Ultron wanted to join the avengers and tried to be a hero.
>>
>>84017121
S U F F E R I N G
>>
Tony's Ultron>Hank's Ultron
>>
>>84020175
>Hak
Hank.

For Christ's sake. I guess it's time to go sleep.
>>
>>84020202
There wasn't much of a reason for him to pretend being good when he met those random aliens in the preview for his return. He could have slaughtered them then and there and just stolen the gear to get back.
>>
>>84017313
That sounds fucking awesome!
>>
>>84017300
>refuses to let him move forward as a character

Hank/Ultron
Jean/Phoenix
Raven/Trigon

You know, I'm sensing some kind of pattern here.
>>
>>84021348
Alcohol is a demon that's apparently exempt from this rule.
>>
Hank deserve better...
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.