[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"LEGENDS OF TOMORROW" ADDS VIXEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5
File: Vixen.jpg (67 KB, 769x432) Image search: [Google]
Vixen.jpg
67 KB, 769x432
>Maisie Richardson-Sellers has joined The CW's LEGENDS OF TOMORROW as a regular, playing Amaya Jiwe, "the newest superhero to board the Waverider and join the ranks of the Legends of Tomorrow. Like her granddaughter, Mari McCabe, Amaya’s powers are derived from the mysterious Tantu Totem, which allows her to magically access the abilities of animals and use them to fight evil as Vixen".

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/dc_tv/legends_of_tomorrow/star-wars-the-force-awakens-actress-will-play-vixen-in-a142868
>>
File: Steel.jpg (87 KB, 650x375) Image search: [Google]
Steel.jpg
87 KB, 650x375
>Nick Zano has previously been tapped as a regular, playing Nathan Heywood, "a historian who grew up in the shadow of his grandfather, a hero from World War II and member of the Justice Society of America. Having shattered his knee in his youth and viewing himself as a disappointment, Heywood has used a Han Solo-like facade to conceal his insecurity — until, that is, the development of superpowers enables him to love up to his family legacy as Citizen Steel".

http://deadline.com/2016/06/nick-zano-dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-season-2-steel-nate-heywood-1201773397/
>>
>>84015293
Called it
>>
>>84015245
So which hero is she going to BLACK
>>
>>84015342
Ray
>>
>>84015245
Hot
>>
>>84015354
But she isnt the worst girl on the show. That is rsys curse to only get with worst gis before they dump him
>>
Who'd she play in Star Wars

>>84015377
Maybe he can win this time
>>
>>84015452
>Who'd she play in Star Wars
A character who appears for like 2 seconds before the planet she's standing on gets obliterated. Of course, her subplot was actually kind of important, but that's TFA for ya.
>>
>>84015293
>a hero from World War II and member of the Justice Society of America.

So the JSA existed during WW2 huh. But there weren't any (non-magic) metahumans until Flash?
>>
Why do they keep casting mixed chicks as African women
>>
>>84015534
I know exactly who you're talking about. What was her sub plot
>>
>>84015608
Nobody likes really dark skinned women
>>
>>84015608
Her CW origin has her from Detroit
>>
>>84015649
Basically, Leia was going to ask for help from the Senate and sent this chick as an envoy. It's all explained in more detail in the novel. Yes, the official novelization told the movie's story better than the actual movie.
>>
File: Sighing Stickman.png (2 KB, 170x143) Image search: [Google]
Sighing Stickman.png
2 KB, 170x143
No word on Jonah Hex joining as a regular. Or Constantine.
>>
STOP MAKING THESE THREADS WE DO NOT NEED 5000 THREADS EVERY TIME THESE SHOWS CAST SOME INSIGNIFICANT CHARACTER WHO WILL GET ONE SCENE. MAKE A CW GENERAL OR GO TO /TV/ OR SOMETHING
>>
>>84015708
Jonathan Schaech as Jonah Hex was decent.
>>
>>84015708
They won't.
>>
>>84015690
They probably shied away from that because of the prequel senate stuff. It could've been interesting in TFA if handled correctly. I wonder if there's another cut of the movie, might just read the novelization
>>
>>84015708
Constantine was a once-and-done, bro.
>>
>>84015728
u mad
>>
>>84015594
Not true, the guy with the laser eyes from Season 3 of Arrow that Snart killed was nowhere near Central City when it exploded.
>>
>>84016035
They mad.
>>
>>84015342
That's not how it works, girls get COLONIZED
>>
>>84015245
Quick I need a think piece explaining why this casting is politically offensive for some reason.
>>
>>84015669
there are a lot of American characters was there really any reason to Americanize her?
>>
>>84015669
>Justice League Detroit
FUCK NO.
>>
>>84015594
In Arrow there was the one guy who had his powers before the particle accelerator explosion. They made a point of noting he wasn't in Central City when it went off, but never went anywhere with the plot point.
>>
>>84016478
Maybe because Marvel was putting Black Panther in the spotlight at the same time
>>
File: conor4-170667.jpg (43 KB, 700x399) Image search: [Google]
conor4-170667.jpg
43 KB, 700x399
Kinda cool to see another Vixen thanks to time travel now bring back Connor Hawke.
>>
>>84015245
>Maisie Richardson-Sellers

Another tiny and skinny actress
This guys from Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow always chosen a skinny actress
>>
Ray should be colonizing her. Maybe Ray is Vixen 2's grandfather. Ray sure likes his colored women.
>>
File: 1407530424035.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1407530424035.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>84015245
>Vixen
Welp, one less reason to watch Legends of Tomorrow then.
>>
>>84017156
Kinda related but Arrow is getting another costume. He gets messed up in a intense fight scene or something
>>
I only watch this show for qt Ray. I hope he gets to actually do useful shit this season.
>>
So the WWII JSA team so far
Hourman the human not robot
Citizen Steel
Vixen grandmother of Vixen.

While an odd team, glad they got a legacy and generation hero setup already.
>>
>>84018569
Ok I don't know really anything about Vixen but can you tell me why you feel that way? What's so bad about her?
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.