[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Do you have a problem with me spending so much time with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1466707307323.webm (3 MB, 1920x794) Image search: [Google]
1466707307323.webm
3 MB, 1920x794
>Do you have a problem with me spending so much time with Clark, Lois?
>N-n-no, Diana, i-it's fine
>>
File: Suando.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Suando.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Jesus FUCK
Cuckqueaning the love of my life is my deepest fetish.

I can't be the only one, bros...
>>
She's only, what? 5'10"?

That redhead must be pretty short.
>>
>>84011596
She might be wearing heels.
>>
>>84011596
with heels that can be over 6'

Isla Fisher is 5'3 so that's more than head difference
>>
>>84011417
>Isla Fisher

try harder.
>>
>>84011759

Just go with it, man
>>
Imagine being Isla Fisher in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' hot, all sexy with your tight body and horrific marble face. I am completely outclassed by you looks-wise, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another of your husband's characters in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Isla and not only stand in that dresser while Gal Gadot flaunts her bland body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her lack of tits and ass, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that strut. Not only having to tolerate her awful fucking line delivery but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's GOT IT GOOD and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her face fail to convey any kind of emotional in a way you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of controversial comedians and actors and later alleged lawsuit victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Australia. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out of her underbood and she crams them into a push-up bra to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could outact every single person in this room before the Jon Hamm came to share scenes with you, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Isla. You're not going to lose your future career in romantic comedies over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>84011961
Weren't you in the spongebob thread
>>
>>84011961
6/10, decent effort but too many errors

Next time proof read
>>
>>84011961
kek

Isla is way sexier than Gadot. gadot is a stick
>>
>>84012165

It's a pretty popular /tv/ pasta
>>
File: Amy-Adams-263-noscale.jpg (184 KB, 1352x1800) Image search: [Google]
Amy-Adams-263-noscale.jpg
184 KB, 1352x1800
I will just left this here..
>>
>>84012330
No please, take it with you.
>>
>>84012330
Looks like she crawled out of a trailer-park dumpster. :|
>>
>>84012330

Dead eyes
>>
>>84012330
maybe she'll give clark a handjob in the next film so she can win an award
>>
>>84011596

There's a 7'' difference between them barefoot, and Gal is probably wearing big heels here judging by her outfit, making the difference 10-12''
>>
>>84011417
Holy shit is that thing sticky. She looks like one of those catwalk models you just feel like feeding a donut or something.
>>
>>84012327
Its a stupid one.
So I can see it being from /tv/
>>
>>84011961
Isn't this from /tv/? Except with ARNOLD instead?
>>
>>84011417
What is this from?
>>
>>84014660
Some new comedy Gal Gadot is in.
>>
>>84013723
Sticky? Phone poster, please.
>>
>>84011417
You know, I still think she was a bad choice for Wonder Woman.
But I would.
I would fuck her.
Hard.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.