[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Her Rebirth is kinda boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: sensation1a.jpg (4 MB, 7268x5662) Image search: [Google]
sensation1a.jpg
4 MB, 7268x5662
what's some underrated and forgotten stories featuring DC's most neck-hating hero

general recs? I kinda like New 52 and have read some of Rucka and Simone
>>
>>84000904
It's all pretty boring. She's just a spare Superman now.
>>
>>84000904

Yeah, so far it reads like Rucka's personal fanfiction.net story where he finally "fixes" everything about her.
>>
>>84000966
Do books not like that still come out of DC? When was the last time?
>>
>>84000904
>>84000966
>it reads like Rucka's personal fanfiction.net story where he finally "fixes" everything about her.

But that's a good thing.
>>
Earth One
Azzarello
>>
File: WW List.jpg (951 KB, 1465x2909) Image search: [Google]
WW List.jpg
951 KB, 1465x2909
>>84000904
>>
>>84001037
>Earth One
>Azzarello

Nice try, tripfag. Leave.
>>
>>84001003
>Do books not like that still come out of DC?
Not at this time. Rebirth is pretty much DC's attempt to fix the Nu52. They even went back to the old numbering on Action and Detective.
>>
We're literally 1 issue in, you faggots are impatient
>>
>>84001023

Two issues in and there's literally nothing so far in terms of story. You can sum it up to "Themascyra is apparently gone, and more WW retcons in the horizon"

It's Bendis level of decompression.
>>
File: Rebirth_checklist_Week_4[upd1].jpg (3 MB, 1200x4773) Image search: [Google]
Rebirth_checklist_Week_4[upd1].jpg
3 MB, 1200x4773
>>
>>84001187
Issue 1 shouldn't be " Well maybe it will get better if you keep buying"
>>
>>84001346
It's been like that for forever anon
Especially ever since decompression became more and more widespread
>>
>>84001346
Especially after the Rebirth issue had even less content beyond the blatant retcon promises. Rucka's WW has only gone to remind me why I've barely touched anything he has produced in the past five years.
>>
>>84001187
>>84001346

Even worse considering that the new #1s are supposed to be great jumping on points.

I honestly can't imagine any first time WW reader wanting to stick with this series, at least in terms of the writing.
>>
>>84001430

Well in this case the book is a very blatant pandering bait to all the people who went not muh Wonder Woman over Azzarello's reboot. I mean, they brought Rucka back. I wonder how well the rebirth and this new issue have been received in those circles.
>>
>>84001590
>very blatant pandering bait to all the people who went not muh ______ reboot

That's Rebirth. I mean look at how much Wally and Barry hugging just got posted here over and over again. People got what they wanted, more of the same
>>
>>84001590
>I wonder how well the rebirth and this new issue have been received in those circles.
BEST THING SINCE WE INVENTED FIRE.
I don't see anyone saying anything bad. Now, are WWfags that much of characterfags or #1 is best single issue of 2016?
>>
>>84001038
Saved, thanks bruh
>>
>>84001257
Bendis level?
>>
>>84000966

How are they "fixing" her? I want to compare this to my own way of doing it.
>>
>>84001257
>Two issues in and there's literally nothing so far in terms of story
>Diana finds out someone has been tampering with her memories and history
>Nothing
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.