[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: DC Games Ideas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 17969_front.jpg (110 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
17969_front.jpg
110 KB, 640x908
I honestly think an Aquaman game could be pretty cool. Underwater open world shit is a heavily underexplored genre, and the whole summoning sea creatures to help you out sounds like a pretty cool mechanic. Of course, you could also play as Mera, Aqualad and Aquagirl (whichever version you'd prefer for the last two I suppose).

A Suicide Squad game has been rumored for a while now and I honestly think it could be pretty cool. You could get to choose from a vast selection of DC villains who to take into each mission and then control them MUA/JLH style but with a Fire Emblem-like twist: if you lose a team member during a mission, they're gone for good. Of course, there could be some characters you can't lose lest you get a game over so we could get a proper story going (like Rick Flagg or Deadshot).

Here's a few unreleased games to get the conversation going
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Xo9dOT7mbE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSw3YUnsCz4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9kxlZSJ-M4&list=PLzFcQjiHTIuWzP4a-tyoKanLJmmcXlrZp&index=1
>>
>>83992082
suicide squad should be like old xcom.

Aquaman should have collect monster fish side game like pokemon.
>>
>>83992082
a Batfam sidescrolling beat 'em up
>>
>>83992082

I feel an Aquaman RPG would be pretty dope.

>Main quest is Arthur's journey from his doscovery of Atlantis to becoming it's King and saving it from Orm or the trench or whatever

>Heavy amounts of magic everyhwhere underwater

>Different guilds and shit

>Lots of cool crap to search for and find

>Mera as a companion

Same thing with Wonder Woman

A Green Arrow game would pretty dope too.
>>
>>83992082
That Justice League vieo always makes me pretty sad.
>>
>>83992082
I would be happy with some sort of aquaman manta Trident fight tech demo with motion controls
>>
>>83992082
The Flash demo looks pretty dope
>>
They should do an Alfred game.

Boss level could be fighting Clayface on the newly-polished floor.
>>
File: 3547321-aquaman+03+-+22.jpg (899 KB, 1284x2452) Image search: [Google]
3547321-aquaman+03+-+22.jpg
899 KB, 1284x2452
>>83994163
Holy shit, that sounds great, especially if you go with water hand Aquaman.
>>
File: 1443721014946.png (110 KB, 447x352) Image search: [Google]
1443721014946.png
110 KB, 447x352
>the whole game is a water level
>>
A Telltale Constantine game
>>
>>84000021
>he has a problem with this
kys desu
>>
>>84000041
Holy shit yeah. They did good with Fables.
>>
>>84000041
Shut up and take my money
>>
>>83992137
>suicide squad should be like old xcom
I like the way you think, anon
>>
An action, superman game, in the vein of a platinum game.

The twist being that you play as an evil and/or corrupted superman, and the bosses are the justice league. It would be ultraviolent, and make you feel like a god, tearing down masses of enemies, each level ending with a specialized boss fight.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.