[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that time of the year where Marvel releases half a dozen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: handsomebendis.jpg (70 KB, 834x600) Image search: [Google]
handsomebendis.jpg
70 KB, 834x600
>that time of the year where Marvel releases half a dozen ongoings with obscure characters
>>
>that time of the year when their "popular" characters ongoings sales fall and they renumber them
>>
Is that Lex? Lol he looks like handsome Squidward.
>>
File: Headless-horseman-o.gif (718 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Headless-horseman-o.gif
718 KB, 320x240
Yeah? Hah hah hah!
>>
>>83991248
you mean relaunch with a new number 1 when the last volume barely managed to reach 12 issues
>>
>Another Black Widow ongoing
>>
Alright, pick 5 characters that never had an ongoing before and we will see if it matches with the upcoming announcements
>>
Supreme Avengers, the squadron gets relaunched with a new title selling name.

All new Venom, Venom is no longer in need of a host.

The last xmen, the xmen reunite for the final days.

All new Defenders, sam miles and kamala attack the jews.
>>
>all the while, Marvel continues to sit on numerous properties that it hasn't used in years like the Ultraverse
Yes, legal reasons aside, a lot of the Ultraverse characters have infinite potiential if properly utilized
>>
>>83991131

If only they could release 20 Batman books, like DC!
>>
>>83993448
They cant use them and besides most 90's characters are so obscurecure now and don't draaw a dime.

Spawn and Savage Dragon and Cyberforce never make the top 100 much anymore.
>>
>>83993725
Yeah, Dc fucking whored out Batman during the New 52 and DCYou. The 20 isn't that big of an exaggeration. I believe they had around 16 series. We'll see how badly Dc Rebirth whores him out in the coming comic waves.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (13 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
13 KB, 240x210
>A
>FUCKING
>MISSILE
>>
>>83991131
>obscure characters
they are called afroamericans, anon
>>
I miss the late 00's with lots of minis.

Today is only ongoing to be canceled at 6 issues.
>>
>>83994021
They could easily update them, I mean it's not that hard to do. The essential quality of most of the characters should still shine through effortlessly regardless of the timeframe in which they were created
>>
>>83994358
The short term ongoings are disguised miniseries since the retailers do not buy minis unless they are event related.
>>
>>83994733
When all of your books are minis no of them are
>>
>>83993725
You mean like they do with Spider books?
>>
>>83993725
they could could make good X-Men books again
>>
>>83994935
And Avengers books
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.