[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's a Stan episode.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
>It's a Stan episode.
>>
>>83991078
That is soooo interesting.
>>
>>83991078

>Pip in between Craig and Tweek
>Pip was also inbetween Craig and Tweek in the Lord of the rings and I'm a little bit country ep

What does it all mean?
>>
>it's not a Stan episode, but the main character the episode is about has their personality changed so that they act just like Stan would
>>
>>83991078
isn't that is the episode Stan becomes a goth kid because Wendy breakups with him?
>>
File: marsh.jpg (31 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
marsh.jpg
31 KB, 200x200
>It's a Randy episode
>>
He gets the best feels episodes
>>
>>83991216
Kenny a cute
>>
Meh. I want more Goth episodes.

The "Burn down Hot Topic!" episode was amazing.
>>
Do you think Stan will become a normie or a mental case?
>>
File: south park butters.jpg (832 KB, 578x954) Image search: [Google]
south park butters.jpg
832 KB, 578x954
>it's a Butters episode
>>
I only like Craig and Wendy episodes
>>
>>83993064
>there are people that willingly betrayed Butters in Stick of Truth
>>
File: a0985f3956343b7f5cc2cf8a8593f645.jpg (796 KB, 1907x1237) Image search: [Google]
a0985f3956343b7f5cc2cf8a8593f645.jpg
796 KB, 1907x1237
>>83992730
yes
>>
>>83992694
Oh fuck off you weeb shit.
>>
>>83991078
You're getting old was good
>>
I like what they've done with Stan. He's a shallow douchebag but he's not usually a monster, he still has some heart and common sense. He's set part enough from Kyle now that they're two different characters, at least. Before the last few seasons the only difference between them was their familial relations and that Kyle was a Jew.
>>
>>83991078
>trey and matt were considering killing off kyle because they felt stan and kyle were too similar

how do you think the show would have been had they killed off kyle
>>
Stan episodes aren't even that bad. Now Kyle episodes on the other hand... they might as well be Lisa episodes from zombie Simpsons.
>>
>>83993519
I used to like Kyle, but the fact he lets Cartman get to him so much started to annoy me. I prefer Stan because he's indifferent to that stuff but still as level headed.
>>
>>83993647
Yeah, before if Cartman called him a jew or something he'd just insult Cartman back, now he gets pissy and acts all passive aggressive like a little bitch.
>>
>>83991341
Maybe they have a default order for the characters or something, who the fuck knows.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.