[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Norman Osborn(and his Goblin personality) the perfect mix
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 772689-166_drgoblin_cov.jpg (31 KB, 450x640) Image search: [Google]
772689-166_drgoblin_cov.jpg
31 KB, 450x640
Is Norman Osborn(and his Goblin personality) the perfect mix between Lex Luthor and the Joker? Is he superior to either one?
>>
I prefer him as Iron Patriot.
>>
>>83990235
No and no.
>>
>>83990368
this
>>
>>83990235
This is how William Dafoe played Norman/Goblin in th first SM movie.
>>
>>83990235
No.
>>
>>83990368
Thirdeded.
>>
Yes and absolutely.
>>
No but he's a better villain compared to them
>>
>>83990235
Yes. When was the last time Joker or Lex fucked any of Batman or Superman's loved ones or killed them for good. Lex and Joker are pleb shitters.
>>
lex luthor outshines him because he goes up against superman and not (pshhh) spiderman

joker outshines him because he doesn't have a glider or any special toys besides his gas I guess, joker certainly doesn't have a company or millions of dollars or a reputation as a reputable businessman

but osborn is a great villain that has outgrown his nemesis, which is something that lex and joker can not really claim
>>
>>83991672
Coming soon in Post-Rebirth Superman: Clark discovers that Lex knocked up Lois Lane a few years ago when she attended one of his New Year's bashes.

She had the baby aborted...or did she?
>>
File: 3075598-1+action+comics+957.jpg (620 KB, 1988x1394) Image search: [Google]
3075598-1+action+comics+957.jpg
620 KB, 1988x1394
>>83990235
>Lex
>Villain
>Believing in everything Daily Planet publishes
>>
File: bdm05.jpg (100 KB, 550x834) Image search: [Google]
bdm05.jpg
100 KB, 550x834
>>83991708
>has outgrown his nemesis
>>
I preferred him as one of the more threatening Spidey villains. When half of them are superpowered thugs looking to rob a bank or a monster that just like hurting people, Norman was like Doc Oc, one of the bigger threats.

I hated Marvel trying to make him out to be a huge universe tier mastermind that plays with the Avengers and has his hands in the government etc. That realm is for Doom, Apocalypse, Nefaria, other big guys.
>>
>>83990235
Norman Osborne is a literal who.
>>
>>83992629
Jesus, I know no one on /co/ actually reads comics but this is just sad.
>>
>>83992655
But he is. Outside of Batman's villains and Lex nobody knows any comic book villains. Spiderman's rouges are a bunch of nobodies with no real stories.
>>
>>83991672
>Yes.
Norman also has been a worldwide threat without it feeling forced or shitty, and it still made sense to not kill him by the end of it, because he clearly is a broken mad man.

Great villain.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.