[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"ARROW" SEASON 5
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: Arrow.jpg (100 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.jpg
100 KB, 600x600
What are your thoughts, now that the main cast has been announced?

Regulars

>Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen / Green Arrow
>Emily Bett Rickards as Felicity Smoak / Overwatch
>David Ramsey as John Diggle / Spartan
>Willa Holland as Thea Queen / Speedy
>Josh Segarra as Adrian Chase / Vigilante
>Paul Blackthorne as Quentin Lance
>Charlotte Ross as Donna Smoak
>Echo Kellum as Curtis Holt
>John Barrowman as Malcolm Merlyn

Recurring

>Chad L. Coleman as Tobias Church
>Rick Gonzales as Jack Wheeler / Wild Dog
>Madison McLaughlin as Evelyn Sharp / Artemis

Is there still hope? Amell and the producers have been emphasizing how it's a return to the show's roots as a gritty crime drama.
>>
File: Vigilante.jpg (234 KB, 1100x550) Image search: [Google]
Vigilante.jpg
234 KB, 1100x550
ADRIAN CHASE / VIGILANTE (Josh Segarra)

>Star City's new District Attorney who joins forces with Mayor Oliver Queen to take on organized crime, aspiring to clean up the streets by using the legal system. Behind his irrepressibly charming facade, Chase is a man on a mission, out to avenge a tragic, violent loss from his own years prior, and this drives into increasingly extreme methods. As he spirals further into violence, Chase proves himself to be a chilling adversary, who might just as easily shake your hand as your best friend or break your neck as your worst enemy — and you never know which one is coming. Either way, he’s more than capable of having a good time as he does it.
>>
File: Tobias Church.jpg (60 KB, 800x707) Image search: [Google]
Tobias Church.jpg
60 KB, 800x707
TOBIAS CHURCH (Chad L. Coleman)

>A ruthless crime lord who sets out to fill the sizable void left by Damien Darhk and H.I.V.E., uniting Star City's criminal enterprises under his command. Church is an apex predator who cuts his way through the shadows by taking down the biggest threat first, and quickly sets his sights on newly-appointed Mayor Oliver Queen.
>>
>>83989979
>>
File: Wild Dog.jpg (154 KB, 888x456) Image search: [Google]
Wild Dog.jpg
154 KB, 888x456
JACK WHEELER / WILD DOG (Rick Gonzalez)

>An ex-Marine turned vigilante operating in Star City, whose reckless and cocksure nature prompts the Green Arrow to take him under his wing, after which Wheeler proves himself to be an unpredictable, but reliable ally.
>>
>>83989979
Isn't Roy Harper coming back too?
>>
File: Artemis.jpg (53 KB, 655x360) Image search: [Google]
Artemis.jpg
53 KB, 655x360
EVELYN SHARP / ARTEMIS (Madison McLaughlin)

>One year after masquerading as the Black Canary to pursue vengeance against Damien Darhk for the death of her parents, Evelyn resurfaces determine to forge her own identity as Artemis, and proves herself to possess great resolve and resourcefulness despite Oliver's continuous efforts to discourage her from a life of vigilantism.
>>
File: Anatoly Kniazev.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Anatoly Kniazev.png
1 MB, 1280x720
The only recurring character left to be cast is Derek Zaba, who'll be featured in the flashback storyline in Russia.

DEREK ZABA (TBA)

>A man of fierce intelligence whose wit and humor belie a person wrestling with deep-seated demons. Derek looks to his Jewish faith to ground himself, having been raised in a devout family, and while usually kind and well-meaning, he can also come off as a physical threat.

Also, you are now aware based Anatoly has likely been embargoed and won't return.
>>
>>83990171
Only as a guest for an episode or two.
>>
This could have being a good show...
>>
>>83990370
Since he was killed off in Batman v. Superman, anything is possible. I mean, we're getting Superman in Supergirl after they killed him off in the DCEU (for now)!
>>
>still watching Felicity: The Show

Just stop senpai, you'll feel a lot better.
>>
>>83990598
Superman wasn't embargoed off of "Supergirl", though.
>>
>>83990093
The game dun canged
>>
>>83990645
I don't think anyone expected him to actually show up though.
>>
File: zoom-the-flash-hunter-zolomon.jpg (46 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
zoom-the-flash-hunter-zolomon.jpg
46 KB, 1200x630
>Why give them hope?
>To take it away, of course.
ZOOMMENHEIM!!
>>
>>83989979
>You thought I was going away too?
>NOT A CHANCE
I'm still mad and the finale is the first episode I've seen since I dropped the show back in january
>>
>gritty crime drama
the only crime that will happen is making mama smoak a regular.
>>
>>83989979
>Is there still hope? Amell and the producers have been emphasizing how it's a return to the show's roots as a gritty crime drama.

Just like when they promised Oliver would be more light-hearted? Or when they said Laurel was the endgame for Ollie? Or when they said the season 4 finale was going to be a huge game changer? Or when they said Darhk wasn't going to be like the other villains? Just give up on Arrow people, its not a show for comic book fans anymore the writers said it themselves
>>
>>83990093
I thought Cutty got out of the game, settled down.
>>
Is Guggenheim and Mericle still the main writers? then hell no
>>
File: 1403991521054.png (85 KB, 300x298) Image search: [Google]
1403991521054.png
85 KB, 300x298
>>83989979
>Regulars

WELP. Glad I dropped this shit at season 3.
>>
Amell just said that they are gonna have the "biggest oner in broadcast tv history".

Kek, I can't wait for the disappointment. The only decent director they have is Kevin Tancharoen, and there's no way he'll put more effort in this show with shitty writing than his Sister's.
>>
So since this ship has obviously sunk around here what is everyone actually excited about pop culture wise upcoming? Preferably comic and cartoon related.
>>
>takes place in Hub City
>The Question isn't in it
why
>>
>>83989979

Is there any evidence that this is actually true or did /co/ just start taking a meme seriously?
>>
>>83992126
Where did they say that it takes place in Hub City?
>>
>>83989979
Mama Smoak needs to fuckung leave. The character nor actress is any fucking good.
>>
>>83992107
I'm excited for more seasons of Voltron and TMNT. And more episodes of Steven Universe but don't tell /co/ I said that
>>
>>83992230
She needs to leave and take her babygirl and Guggenhack with her.
>>
>>83992136
They officially reported it.
>>
>>83992280
I can take Emily because even she's subtling going wtf at the writers at cons and shit.
But the actress for Mama smoak is just a coattail riding cunt and Very unpleasant to fans
>>
I'll give it one more chance. Vigilante sounds like the best villain they've had since Slade.

Plus a man becoming the villain in real time is something they've surprisingly never done before.
>>
>>83992367
She is?

Details.
>>
>Barrowman

NO
>>
>>83994178
Not that I dislike Barrowman or anything, but WHY THE FUCK IS MERLYN STILL ALIVE? FUCKING -WHY-? WHY?
>>
>>83992107
Star Wars, Flash, Doctor Strange, AoS if you're into that
>>
>>83994221
As much as we rage that Felicity is the writers pet we all forget about merlyn who literally got away with mass murder and killing his own son. they're both writers pet
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 300x599) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 300x599
>>83990076
Damn I got really excited because I thought by some miracle it'd be cowboy Vigilante
>>
>>83994221
Ollie won't kill him because he's Thea's daddy. That is the main reason why.

Thea should have killed him during a bloodlust period and used that event to improve her character.
>>
>>83989979
Momma Smoak is a regular know, I for once don't think this is bad.

In my opinion, The Calculator is the best villain the show as ever had, so exploring the Smoak family crisis is something that interest me.
>>
File: image.jpg (155 KB, 800x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
155 KB, 800x535
>Still no based Peter Stormare Count Vertigo reappearance
>>
>>83990370
Wasn't Anatoly in the S2 flashbacks?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.