[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it even possible to make the hulk edgy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8
File: hulk.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1438) Image search: [Google]
hulk.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1438
Is it even possible to make the hulk edgy?
>>
Kluh from Axis event, he was just edgier hulk
>>
Ultimate Hulk was a rapist cannibal.

Also Old Man Logan Hulk.
>>
>>83988847
Have him be the new Avengers babysitter.
>>
Hydra Hulk
>>
Make him eat people. And buttfuck them in the pussy.
>>
MCU Hulk is pretty edgy.

Bruce's whole thing in Phase 1 was that everytime he Hulks out, he puts the lives of innocent people at risk. It's why he's so, for lack of a better word, brooding. I mean it took Bruce a lot of practice to prevent the Hulk from indiscriminately killing everyone in sight, and if someone like Scarlett Witch screws with his mind, he'll go back to doing that. And even when he's in control, people still die as a result of collateral damage.

To be fair, I only saw The Incredible Hulk (2008) once, so I could be misremembering it. However, by the time The Avengers takes place, he's decided that his very existence puts people in danger, tried to kill himself, realized he's immortal, and dedicated his life to altruism in order to make up for the horrible sin of existing. That's pretty edgy.
>>
>>83988847
maestro is sort of edgy with keeping slave girls and having one rape 'past' proffesor hulk when he was paralyzed.

or hillbilly banner/hulk who kept she-hulk as a rape pet to spawn hundreds of hulk rednecks in old man logan
>>
>>83988847
I've edged multiple times to him so yes.
>>
>>83988932
Why is Millar allowed to do things?
>>
>>83988847
Millar did it.
>>
>>83988947
Hydra hulks
Hydra has stolen and found a way to use child DNA. They start testing Hulk virus as flu vaccines all around the world. Soon every city has unknown kids walking around with Hulk DNA. Many kids die and it is blame on a super flu.

The H virus lays dormant in the serving kids until they hit puberty. At which point Hulk out, not just green (grey reds kluhs) there you have a bunch new hulk character mix with terrorist bombing and a lead into 2099 hulk Clone's.
>>
File: markmillargeniusofourgeneration.jpg (128 KB, 646x1024) Image search: [Google]
markmillargeniusofourgeneration.jpg
128 KB, 646x1024
>>83989192
>>
>>83989263
2nd idea
Make Bruce Banner a killer like Micheal Myers. Have a series about Banner being numb to everything and completely disconnected. Instead of seeing a crime and getting angry he just walks up stabs the guy and leaves. The reader and the whole Marvel universe keep waiting for Banner to Hulk out but it never comes. Banner goes back to being a nomad but taking less care of himself. Eventually when you believe the Hulk is gone it is revealed through reflection that Hulk is screaming to get out and have revenge of Banner but as long as Banner stays calm he can not enter our world.
>>
>>83988847
In the first arc of Ultimate Avengers the first time Banner Hulks out he tells Betsy Ross he's going to rape her
>>
File: devil hulk.jpg (48 KB, 389x514) Image search: [Google]
devil hulk.jpg
48 KB, 389x514
>>83988847
>>
File: hulkbueno.jpg (44 KB, 355x338) Image search: [Google]
hulkbueno.jpg
44 KB, 355x338
>>83988847

Earth's Mightiest Heroes Hulk was a kind of a sadistic dick at times.

Saying stuff like I'd bet I'd survive the world exploding.
>>
>>83989956
That's guilt hulk tho.
>>
>>83988947
Literally something Peter David would do
>>
>>83988932
who he raped?
>>
File: HULKSDAYNOTDOOMSDAY.jpg (71 KB, 736x534) Image search: [Google]
HULKSDAYNOTDOOMSDAY.jpg
71 KB, 736x534
...Isn't Doomsday literally Hulk with edges?
>>
>>83991183
He raped villagers in Nepal or something and tried to rape Betsy Ross multiple times.
>>
File: Commissioner_Gordon.png (304 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
Commissioner_Gordon.png
304 KB, 500x470
>>83993071
I have a job specially for him...
>>
File: 4297100-axis4-6.jpg (148 KB, 671x548) Image search: [Google]
4297100-axis4-6.jpg
148 KB, 671x548
>>83988847
More than possible
>>
>>83988932
Making him an actual Mr. Hyde is edgy. So is 'misunderstood monster'.
But when I was younger I had this fantasy of Bruce getting mad in a dark alley and transforming.
His eyes would glow green really intensely sort of like Superman's in TDKR. The transformation was extremely painful and his veins split in two or something. It was terrible lookinf back on this memory.

Why was he so sinewy??
>>
>>83988896
>>83993146
Thread
>>
Sure, start doing shit like

> What makes you so angry Banner?
> Myself!
>>
Big. Green. Rapist.

Easy. He's the ultimate physical threat and masculine figure, just turn up the edge.
>>
>>83990008
I thought that was great
>>
File: James_gordon.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
James_gordon.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>83993140
>>83994517
>Dr. Banner, I'm here to talk to you about the Penetrator's Initiative
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.