[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
House of Cosbys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: house of cosbys.jpg (161 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
house of cosbys.jpg
161 KB, 540x304
Which Cosby is rapist Cosby?
>>
They're all rapist Cosby, bro.
>>
>>83988010
all of them
>>
>>83988010
You won't know until it's too late. Bring your own drinks.
>>
>>83988010
Curiosity Cosby, clearly.
>>
>>83988010
I still don't think Cosby did it.
>>
>>83989232
He's admitted to giving those ladies quaaludes and not taking any himself. Then "petting" them.
>>
>>83989438
well it was hard for a black guy to get sex back then and he was probably too nice.
>>
>>83988010
Technically no cosby has been proven to be rapist cosby only accused.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>83988010
Cosby 100, of course
>>
Roiland I know you're reading this

Bring house of cosbys back

I mean what's he gonna do, complain in prison?
>>
>>83988010
Cosby number 9
He was the naked one and he played with fire ya see
>>
>>83989232
I still think Rolf harris is innocent
>>
>>83989232
of course he didn't
>>83989438
everyone was having quaalude parties. if you showed up to a party with no luudes, you were a square. those women wanted some fucks and they didnt wanna remember it later.
>>
>>83992317

>admitted it
>not proven
>>
>>83993850
he admitted to the equivalent of doing coke in the 80s, dude.
>>
>>83993920
You do coke yourself, though. It'd be different if he offered them instead of sneaking them.
>>
>>83993001
I'm still holding out hope for Cosby Rick and Cosby Morty.
>>
>>83993920
He fucking did it, dude. He forced his Jello puddin' pop into dozens of chicks he drugged unconscious. Roiland was right about him all along.

Also a new HoC would be comedy gold. Make it happen.
>>
>>83992317
This. Fuck off Larry Wilmore.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.