[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what did he mean by this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: drill.jpg (17 KB, 593x126) Image search: [Google]
drill.jpg
17 KB, 593x126
what did he mean by this
>>
>>83984991
That's the title of the first episode of season 3.
>>
>>83984991
He really enjoys the canadian police tv show.
>>
>>83984991
It's not a drill?
>>
>>83985430
No, it's drill
>>
>>83984991

They can change as much as they want, I just want them to keep Eobard's gloating speech at the end of the story.
>>
>>83984991

That the temperature at which a particular organic compound gives off sufficient vapor to ignite in air. is not a An implement with cutting edges or a pointed end for boring holes in hard materials, usually by a rotating abrasion or repeated blows; a bit.
>>
>>83984991
that by using Barry instead of Wally they have already run out of story arcs so they have to use Flashpoint and even more "multiverse" memeing to keep interest in a slowly dying TV Show
>>
>>83985555
There's no way they won't. Seeing Tom Cavanagh do that (or a variation of it) would be amazing
>>
>>83985723
>slowly dying
How do you figure?
>>
>>83984991
Then who was drill?
>>
>>83984991
I hope this means citizen cold
>>
>>83988098
>Citizen Cold
The fuck you think Mayor Snart did in his off-time in E2?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.