[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does someone, ANYone, unironically likes inhuman?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: mosaic2.jpg (224 KB, 500x764) Image search: [Google]
mosaic2.jpg
224 KB, 500x764
does someone, ANYone, unironically likes inhuman?
>>
>>83980563
only the inhumans that is not with Medusa
>>
File: Unlikely.jpg (86 KB, 373x373) Image search: [Google]
Unlikely.jpg
86 KB, 373x373
>>83980563
Inhuman solo books tend to be better.
Let's not give up hope yet.
>>
>>83980684
Anon I gave up on Marvel years ago. And I see no reason to go back right now.
>>
>>83980563
X-Men without shitty fans and character drama.
>>
>>83980715
X-Men without shitty fans and character drama.
>X-Men witth no fans.
>>
literally no one likes the shithumans
>>
>>83980706
Spoken like a true comic fan.
Just remember, it happens no matter what company you put your faith in.
BTW, what was the straw the broke your back?
>>
>>83980563
The classic royal family yes

The Nuhumans no
>>
>>83980563
I do, I like the royal family except Gorgon and Triton and a couple of the nuhumans. I don't really see the point in hating characters for being Inhuman especially when it barely plays a role in the character's story like the majority of the new Inhuman characters.
>>
>>83980563

Gorgon and Medusa are pretty much OK.

Black Bolt committed a crime against humanity for which he will never see justice.

Karnak is a joyless cunt.

Triton - where is he?

Seriously. Marvel is taking this whole joke too far.

I'll rephrase your question, anon: did anyone ever care about the Inhumans?
>>
>>83980563
I only like the Inhuman Royal Family.
>>
>>83981486
One person did.

Perlmutter and he's going to push them even harder until Feige gives him his movie.
>>
File: 1465290242253.png (306 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1465290242253.png
306 KB, 640x480
>>83980563
does someone, ANYone, unironically uses "unironically" in its real sense?
>>
>>83981486
I am only interested in black bolt and ven now he was replace by medusa
>>
I know I certainly don't. Can anybody explain why the Terrigen wants to genicide the mutants now? How did that become a thing?

On a side note, how many different things want to genocide the goddamn mutants, holy shit just leave them alone already. God damn.
>>
>>83981571
Or until Fox gives him back the X-Men film rights.
>>
>>83981601

Whoa. You're twisting my melon, man.
>>
>>83981677
>how many different things want to genocide the goddamn mutants

Just one... Marvel's cinematic division.
>>
>>83981680
That won't be happening for a long time unless Marvel works out a Sony-like deal with Fox about X-Men and Fantastic Four.
>>
>>83981718
Marvel's cinematic division just wants to do it's own thing. Why do you think the Inhumans movie was "postponed indefinitely" after Perlmutter and his toadies were kicked out of the MCU.
>>
>>83981486
Medusa is a massive cunt
What Black Bolt did in WoK is way worse than what he did in Infinity
>>
>>83981677
No mutant has been exposed to terrigen before now so it being poison to them is just how it works, nothing to conflict with.

>but son of M
Quick isn't a mutant and the rest where depowered and even then most died from their powers going out of control.
>>
>>83981146
This. Modern day Inhumans are just being used as a cheap X-Men knock off for the MCU
>>
>>83981777

So... somewhere down the line we might get an event which, at some point, involves somebody saying "No more Inhumans"?

...Where the hell are Hope and the five lights, anyway?
>>
>>83981802
>No mutant has been exposed to terrigen before

Actually, they were around 'Silent War' I think. Unus, who was depowered at the time, regained his powers through exposure, and then they killed him.

So there is a precedent... sort of.

What it does not explain is why baseline humans are not affected, when terrigen empowers, then kills them as well.
>>
>>83980563
I do, but it's not worth trying to talk about them on /co/ anymore since X-fags will just shit up any threads where you try.
>>
>>83981113
You could say it was either One More Day or Miles replacing Peter in Ultimate comics. Both left me feeling bitter and resentful.
>>
File: 1466544786663.png (153 KB, 700x845) Image search: [Google]
1466544786663.png
153 KB, 700x845
>>83980563
>>83980684

At this point I hate Marvel's mutants more than I dislike Inhumans.
>>
>>83981888
Nobody knows but running theory is that it is diluted. The mist being Diluted is the reason the other Inhumans aren't going through terrognisis again and why the Unspoken can't use it. It could be why Humans aren't being killed, even beast said it should be killing humans.
>>
I can't seak for myself since I haven't read it, but from what I have heard, a lot of people liked* it

*But not anymore
>>
>>83982103

...Or - and I am going out on a limb here - it could be because cape writers are lazy, ignorant shitheads who do whatever they think might be kind of cool from moment to moment in their drug-addled brains, within the boundaries set by editors who only care about the bottom line.
>>
>>83980563
You know, /co/ eventually will have to do threads about how to unfuck the X-Men, Inhumans, Spider Man, Cap and Flash.
>In b4 Flash is DC you retard
>>
>>83982620
>how to unfuck Spidey
Kill Slott.
>how to unfuck Flash
Kill Barry and let Wally be Flash.
>>
>>83982566
That is probably it, but it was acknowledged at one point that it should kill humans but since fraction fucked off we never got a why. This probably could have been done well if editorial whims didn't fuck everything up. Inhumanity got cut short because they disagreed with fraction. The mist went like two years without killing mutants then they decided it should do that in ANAD. Putting the X-men and Inhumans at odds could have worked two but they are putting it off for impromptu events to capitalize on the movies like Civil war and Apoc wars, so now we got this weird shit where nobody is doing anything about the mist because it isn't time for the story to happen. The Inhumans could have worked if it wasn't being controlled so hard.
>>
File: Pope Inhumans.jpg (224 KB, 804x1040) Image search: [Google]
Pope Inhumans.jpg
224 KB, 804x1040
I love THE INHUMANS.

I don't care about whatever Marvel's doing with them at the moment.
>>
>>83983105

Are we ever getting an explanation for Lockjaw?
>>
>>83980563
What happened to that other character marvel created and announced? She had a talking sword I think and wore red. Is the book she was in cancelled already?
>>
>>83984003

The French lady? Guillotine. I think she's in 'Contest of Champions'.
>>
Muggas pls go

Your time in the spotlight is over
>>
>>83984003
She was in contest of champions, but since night thrasher and white fox made it out, she probably will too.
>>
>>83981829
>...Where the hell are Hope and the five lights, anyway?
last time I saw hope was with Cable and the X-force, now a series with them would be cool, seeing how they fight for the mutatn genocide and how Hope would interact with the inhuman (because, you know, messia and shit), but this will never happen sadly.
>>
>>83983516
He was some schmuck turned into a teleporting dog by Terrigenesis.
>>
>>83986581

I want to believe that, but that story was retconned, was it? But they never explained what he actually was supposed to be if not an Inhuman.
>>
>>83987354
Yes it was and we never got an answer. Lockjaw's origins begin and end at teleporting dog. I could see why it was retconned since before that story and after they treat him like a dog so him being an Inhuman that treated as an animal would fucked up. They treat Edlrac like a person and he is a damn door. Basically if Lockjaw was an Inhuman they have been doing the dog stuff for too long for it to be anything less than horrible. At best he can be a dog that was experimented on.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.