[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /co/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1454825874493.jpg (410 KB, 1220x1300) Image search: [Google]
1454825874493.jpg
410 KB, 1220x1300
Could a kids show based on the Thief franchise work?
>>
>>83976593
Hell no. Now fuck off back to /v/, you cancerous pile of rat shit.
>>
>>83976593

I rather not, it would miss the point of the setting and the character and probably end up like star wars rebels shit.
>>
only if its a stronk womyn teleporter and goth

so basically like raven
>>
>>>/v/
Fuck off.
>>
>>83976603
>>83977002
Ultra plebs.
>>83976812
This guy gets it.
>>
>>83976593
I was thinking about it a few days ago. Would we get only one POV? Would it cover the plot of the first game or something entirely original, like a prequel?
>>
>>83976593
I'd prefer a miniseries based on Dishonored.
>>
>>83976593
No but a rotoscoped film ala fire and ice or wizards based on thief 2 would be gnarly.
And if you disagree you're nothing but a filthy taffer
>>
>this thread is still here
So is there an actual point to having dedicated boards? I guess you can just talk about whatever wherever. Rules? Fuck rules! ANARCHY! WOO WOO WOO!

Seriously, fuck off back to /v/ and stay there.
>>
>>83977578
The mods are mostly American and still asleep?
>>
>>83977578
They're talking about how it's work as an animated series. Noones even going into detail about It as a game. Seems pretty cartoon oriented to me.
I'm sorry would you rather we make it in to another fuckin Steven u universe thread or mayhaps company wars or bitch about legend of korra?
>>
>>83977687
>They're talking about how it's work as an animated series.
That's a whoreshit cheat and you know it. You're still talking about video games, which is against the rules.

Get out.
>>
>>83977742
Yeah fag off yah whiny fag. Nobody cares if you wanna mewl about only talking about PREEXISTING toons being allowed. Skip the thread and go jack off to a thread about the bitch with the stat wand or whatever moder cartoon garbage that all looks the same you people keep convincing yourself isn't worthless slop.
Leave others to all about how a foreign concept could or could not function as a cartoon. You know...something different.
>>
>>83977869
This thread is against the rules. I don't fucking care if you're a faggoty little bitch who doesn't like anything current. Thief is not a comic and it's not a cartoon. It's a video game, and video game discussion belongs on /v/.

Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>83977914
Sorry but it isn't a video game discussion. It's a discussion of a cartoon adaptation of a video game. People talk about em all the time with many subjects. From games to books to whatever.

But please continue helping bump the thread with your bleedin pussy.
>>
>>83977470
Same
>>
File: 1455471699183.png (162 KB, 556x530) Image search: [Google]
1455471699183.png
162 KB, 556x530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjYn_8eTjWc
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.