[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /co/, what's your opinion on Civil Rebirth?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13
So, /co/, what's your opinion on Civil Rebirth?
>>
>>83971697
>killing War Lantern

no thanx
>>
>>83971740
>War Latern.

Umm, anon, I think you mean War Monarch. Jim Rhodes hasn't been a lantern since the 80s.
>>
>>83971697

I am just reading comics for SquirrelGwen. They is the best. When is they getting a movie?
>>
>>83971874
Fuck that pleb teir shit, bruh. When's Dark Image getting a movie? Also, when are we finally getting Amalgam vs Mortal Kapcom 4?
>>
File: HumanLantern.gif (7 KB, 91x188) Image search: [Google]
HumanLantern.gif
7 KB, 91x188
I'm just glad they're bringing back Human Lantern
>>
>Speed Demon II returning.

It was great.
>>
What's my opinion of Civil Rebirth?

Hmmm. Let me fucking think...

>main Civil Rebirth book is quip shit
>Geoff Bendis is STILL writing Vengeance League, too
>AND it's still going with it's 10 issue, decompressed quip arc
>he's trying to fix continuity shit by also completely ignoring established continuity
>big characters, heroes and villains, dying left and right

yeah, real fucking happy

at least Al King's Ultibats is good.
>>
>>83971697
Still waiting for Dark Claw to rape Hyena.
>>
>>83972055
>All-Star Winners Squadron returning

based Quedido
>>
File: Amalgam_Spider-BoyPrime.jpg (197 KB, 481x750) Image search: [Google]
Amalgam_Spider-BoyPrime.jpg
197 KB, 481x750
>Dan Lobdell will never leave Spider-Boy

>ever
>>
>>83972136
Go home Agent James Hardy. Don't you have a shift at SHIELD to go to?
>>
>>83972354
That fucking Ross Industries shit is getting real boring.
>>
File: 3094791-spiral+harley2.png (118 KB, 148x288) Image search: [Google]
3094791-spiral+harley2.png
118 KB, 148x288
Can someone tell me when Spiral Harley got so popular?. I mean, I can't look at any Amalgam comic without seeing her
>>
>>83972490
I mean, look at this. How can a character like Spiral Harley get her own ongoing when others character like Ra's Al Apocalypse gets the shift
>>
File: SpiralHarley.gif (36 KB, 215x302) Image search: [Google]
SpiralHarley.gif
36 KB, 215x302
>>83972540
Arm fetishists, I bet.
>>
>>83972540
The memers, that and the Imperial Suicide Squad movie coming out.
>>
>>83972540
Same reason why people like Grifterpool
>>
Victor von Ghul is truly the hero this event needs
>>
>>83972726
>Not Two-Faced Goblin

Get out of my face
>>
>>83972901
Wrong thread, my bad.
>>
>>83972815
Which one f am
>>
>>83972943
...i HATE YOU
>>
>>83971697
Thorion and the New Asgardians made so much sense in the ACU, I mean not actual gods, just technologically advanced, better than the books in that regard.

Same with That black dude playing Bruce Wayne: Agent of Shield. Makes SO MUCH MORE sense that his family would be in that part of town instead of seeing a movie in a more affluent neighborhood. Hell, makes more sense that he became so institutionalized too, considering the increased rate of racial minorities in the military.
>>
>>83973198
I see you're on the wrong site, you should probably head back to that Tumbitter shit hole you came from.
>>
>>83972135
>>Geoff Bendis is STILL writing Vengeance League, too
I still haven't forgiven him for ruining Kitty Grayson by hooking her up with Cosmic Lord in the Legion of Guardians.
>>
>>83972389
Beats that year long Superior Spider-Boy arc where Doc Brainiac took over Peter's body.

Or years earlier when he and MJ Lang sold their marriage to Neron.
>>
Bendis sucks on this Earth too
>>
File: ss1b.jpg (951 KB, 1264x1595) Image search: [Google]
ss1b.jpg
951 KB, 1264x1595
Literally Trump. Prove me wrong.
>>
I'm a big fan of Cosmic Amalgam. Why don't they do more stories about Mr. MyxlWatcher? 'Observe and Annoy' was one of my favorite minis.
>>
File: some fine bait.jpg (69 KB, 282x360) Image search: [Google]
some fine bait.jpg
69 KB, 282x360
>>83973975
>no hair
>no orange skin
>army of paid thugs
>poor health
>leader of an invasive secret super power
>>
I hope they undo that abomination Now52 Lobo the Duck and make him the Main Duck again.
>>
>>83971697

I haven't read anything yet

But which side is Deadstroke on last time he was against Super Soldier

Is he still against him or is he not heavily involved in this story
>>
>>83971874
Carrie Kelly will always be the superior Squirrel Girl(at least when she isn't drawn by Henderson that is)
>>
Who the fuck are these new Metal Men that Magneto has with him? What happened to the old crew?
>>
>>83976825

Turns out they had all been replaced by the Super-Amazoid since issue #44. Because that makes perfect sense...
>>
File: Dr Doomsday.jpg (97 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Dr Doomsday.jpg
97 KB, 800x800
Post moments that made you go "Oh, shit!"

>Doctor Doomsday saving the Amalgamation by taking the Infinity Rings and the Anti-Life Equation from Thanoseid.
>>
>>83971697
Super Solider being a member of Hydra...
nuff said.
>>
>>83972540

It's your fault for sticking with the cape stuff - we could have had another run of Prez Kamala Khan, but nope, I guess having some educational fun with issues of government and religion just didn't pay off. I really wanted to see how the 2nd term would end up...
>>
>>83973702

At least it means he's not ruining Captain Marvel anymore.

The reveal that Carol was Billy's sister felt weird as hell and I'm not sold on a name like Carol Marvel, but this could go places.

His handling of Teth Namor's war with Grodd of Wakanda had some pretty awesome moments - and the man delivered on the promise, a gorilla died in every single page.
>>
>>83971697
Who are Cyclops, Iron Man and Cable supposed to be merged with?
>>
I fucking hate the dimensional displace x-titans

Jean Troy is a bitch and Dick summer is a cuck
>>
>>83981251
"The Mystery of Wonder Widow" was pretty good though.
>>
>>83980965
>sister

Pay attention, Carol and Billy were the same person all along, and just now got separated. Are you seriously Tull butthurt that now when he says Shazam he turns into an achoholic woman? Now that they separated them and are acting like siblinos, she became boring.
>>
>>83981468

Carol's drinking and involvement with magic forces could lead to some interesting moments with Stephen Constantine, I just don't want to see Batson getting dragged down with them at their worst moments. He's more fun to read when dealing with stuff like having to juggle all those multiversal Mjolnirs while dealing with the Council of Sivanas.
>>
>>83975016
-Well The D has no real hair.
-They DO both have unnatural skin colors for beings trying to pass themselves off as human.
-The D is, IN FACT, in poor health. In addition to refusing to release his income taxes prior to the election, why do you think he's refusing to release his medical records

>the Republicans ARE the very image of an invasive secret group - they just lack anything to paint them as super and seem to be losing their grip on power
>>
>>83981104
Cyclops with Ray, Iron Man with Green Lantern and Cable with Doom Patrol's Chief.
>>
>>83971697
>Super America
>Batverine
>Super-Spider
>Wonder Storm
>And....Rogue
>>
>>83982004
>>And....Rogue
with black hair!
>>
Green Eye is really starting to pick up now.
I know a lot of people were fans of Jeff Fractions run but Ben Lemire is going back to the basics and I love it
>>
>>83982004
Her merge is kinda Z-lister.
>>
Was Dark Claw versus Super Soldier: Dawn of War the birth of capekino? Did the Snyders pull it off?
>>
>>83984071
>When Darkclaw found out Super Soldier's mother was also killed by Red Soldier

How did you react to this?
>>
>>83971697
Who's Cyclops being mixed with?
>>
>>83971697
Christ, does Diana have like 3 cup sizes on Ororo because she is not filling out that costume.
>>
>>83984219
Contrived as hell but Ben Jackman and Chris Cavill pulled it off.
>>
>>83972354

>Implying Tom Yost writing the Revenging Spider-Boy Prime isn't the bees knees

We had him commanding the Sinister Rogues, for fucks sake.
>>
Best comic: Grayvision
Best show: Dareflash
Best movie: Ant-Knight Rises

Fight me.
>>
>>83985254
> Worst Show: Felicity Jones
> Worst Movie: Man of Iron 2
>>
>>83984262
The Ray.
>>
>>83985478
>Worst show
>Not Bruce Wayne and the Agents of Shield
>>
>>83985478
>Worst game: Darkclaw: Weapon X Origins: Darkclaw
>>
The Deathpool movie was the funniest and best ACU movie in the series.

Anyone else agree?
>>
>>83972135
>Geoff Bendis
I will never understand this guy's popularity. Who even likes reading splash pages of word bubbles?
>>
File: deathpool.jpg (69 KB, 800x998) Image search: [Google]
deathpool.jpg
69 KB, 800x998
What did /co/ think about the Spider-Boy/Deathpool team up?

I thought it was a fun run.
>>
>>83971874
>Not Harley Qwenn
Don't write her off as a gimmick character, man.
>>
File: Hyena.jpg (214 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Hyena.jpg
214 KB, 480x270
>>83971697
There's three of him now, jesus christ
>>
>>83986034
>Deathpool

Who the fuck is that? Do you mean Grifterpool or Dare the Terminator?
>>
>>83986183
Eh, at least Franklin Manhattan is now canon.
>>
>>83978124
I was real bummed they had to rename the Definite Death Definition for the event, but whatever. It was a cool moment.
>>
>>83984071
What the hell was with all the damn superhero take-offs they had Dark-Claw do though? I mean, on one knee, arms out at the sides, then leaping into the air? Looks kinda childish.The jetpack definitely worked, though im a bit pissed with the whole passifism thing.

Dark Claw and Super Soldier dont kill ANYONE! There arent even guns on the Claw Bike for godsake!

The Alfred "Bad Penny" Carter thing was cool though, be nice to see that as its own show. "Bad Penny: Agent of the CIA". It could work.
>>
>>83986506

Amalgam's Superheroes Secret Crisis on Infinite Earths is best event, desu.

Is Jonahgrant Hickson writing anything else for Amalgam?
>>
>>83972055
But will he still be a young bisexual man?
>>
>>83986653
Sure, and all those guys got sliced up by air and not DC's claws.
>>
>>83986653
Dark Claw killed people back in the day, before they introduced Sparrow, and did you already forget about Mark Byrne's (RIP) Super Soldier, where he kills that alternate version of General Zola?
>>
File: 3175-3.jpg (16 KB, 400x250) Image search: [Google]
3175-3.jpg
16 KB, 400x250
>"You're a little man."

What did Enessay mean by this? Nuke was clearly fucking huge. Why did he say he was little?
>>
File: mike.jpg (47 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
47 KB, 540x405
>that run where they put a black Bruce Wayne in the comics like the movies and said he was his wife's son and then killed off the original Bruce

Fucking pandering assholes. I hope their sales tank.
>>
>>83987327
Go back to /tvol/
>>
>>83987130
The full line is "You`re a little man. For me."

It was just boasting, like, you may be physically large and imposing but I am better than you.
Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.