[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stand Still Stay Silent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 548.jpg (407 KB, 900x1308) Image search: [Google]
548.jpg
407 KB, 900x1308
Post comics that spread lies and propaganda. Pic related.
>the world is round
>>
>>83970601
>Maps should be made round
>Looking at a globe
So is the writer retarded or just the character.
>>
>>83970601
>implying that's a lie
the only lie here is there being so much stuff beyond the silent world
surely danish propaganda at work
>>
>>83970676
clearly, everything the characters say must be exactly what the writer thinks!
>>
>>83971093
No I'm saying either the character is stupid or the writer is. That dialogue is bad. How do you make flat paper maps round? The only way is to make a globe, they're looking at a globe.

So either the scene was not properly thought out or the character is supposed to not make sense when they say that.
>>
>>83971208
>characters saying stupid things is bad writing

Let me explain it to you:
Skinny dude didn't know the world is round. He always looked at maps and assumed that because maps are flat, then the world is flat. He's embarrassed that he didn't know the world is round, so he's blaming it on flat maps.

This is actually how real people behave. Especially young people. This is great writing.
>>
File: projections.jpg (238 KB, 576x777) Image search: [Google]
projections.jpg
238 KB, 576x777
>>83971208

well, actually...
>>
>>83971429
>either the scene was not properly thought out or the character is supposed to not make sense when they say that.

>or

>the character is supposed to not make sense when they say that.
>>
>>83971506
But they do make sense. They're embarrassed that they didn't know the world is round, so they blame flat maps.

Not all humor is "lolrandom!"
>>
>>83971505
b-but those maps are all still flat.
>>
>>83971505
You're projecting so hard right now.
>>
>>83971208
>pretending to be retarded
>>
>>83970676
He was both ignorant and trying to joke about it.

Dude is kind of (what the author believes passes as) autistic.
>>
>>83972446
Why do you automatically label an introverted character as autistic? Can't they just be introverted without having a mental disorder?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.