[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kid Loki was one of the best set of stories I've read in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: kidlok.png (176 KB, 343x419) Image search: [Google]
kidlok.png
176 KB, 343x419
Kid Loki was one of the best set of stories I've read in recent memory.

Is there anything that comes to mind that's at all similar?
>>
Single bump before letting the thread die.
>>
Loki: Agent of Asgard
>>
no
it's probably the best thing Marvel ever published
>>
Is there a reading order for kid Loki? I only know that he shows up in Young Avengers
>>
>>83964860
Journey into Mystery 622-645
YA vol. 2
Loki: Agent of Asgard
>>
>>83964543
>Teenage heart throb Loki
Is it exactly what I expect? I saw some teen Loki when Whore fights Odin and he acted like a stereotypical mincing, gay comic book character.
>>
>>83964860
After this, the second volume of Young Avengers and then Loki:Agent of Asgard.
>>
>>83965316
No, not at all.
>>
>>83965354
Ok, thanks anon.
>>
>>83964026
I don't recall anything coming out of comics recently as great and selfcontained as JiM622-645. His follow-up stories were not as good.
>>
Sort of related, does Marvel do reprints of omnibuses? The first volume of Gillen's JiM omnibus seems to be out of print.
>>
>>83965602
Mostly just the popular stuff like Kirby/Lee arcs.
>>
>>83965627
Damnit. Well, thanks for the response anon.
>>
Is there a trade that collects his comic appearances? I'm interested, but not enough to hunt down individual floppies of Thor.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.