[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Futurama
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2
File: Mildred.jpg (26 KB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
Mildred.jpg
26 KB, 288x288
So how didn't Fry know his father grew up without a father?
>>
>>83960011
They altered the timeline.
NOW Fry's dad grew up without a father, or a stepdad.
>>
This time machine only allows you to go forwards in time, to prevent anyone from doing anything disgusting.
>>
>>83960011
didn't fry do some sort of incest?
>>
1. Fry is stupid
2. Fry's dad wasn't exactly the sharing type
>>
>>83960011
Well, I never knew my grandfather on my mom's side of the family. I guess he went out for smokes when my mom was little or something and they just never said anything about him. I don't know his name, what he looks like, nothing.
>>
File: bf7.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
bf7.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>YFW REALIZE THAT A PARADOX IS ACTUALLY A PARADOX
>>
>>83960011

If your grandmother was hot, would you? It's not like you remember her as anything but her wrinkly self.
>>
>>83960011
Would this imply Fry's dad was a cuck or stepdad?
>>
>>83961087
Why would this imply that?
>>
>>83961087

Nope, Fry's dad is also his son.
>>
>>83961087
Not unless you consider your mother having sex with your dad to be you being cucked, Oedipus.
>>
>>83960011
I thought she was the mother to frys mom
>>
>>83961087
explain your thought process for this
>>
>Fry's "grandfather" at some point got roped in by this bitch to live a beard marriage and raise a child that wasn't his

The episode was fucked on so many levels.
>>
>>83962424
Fry's grandfather either fathers the child himself, or dies. what the fuck are you talking about
>>
I just watched the last episode for the first time.

What are the odds of another reboot/movie in the future? It's hard to accept that it's over when it ended on such an open note. I feel like they could do one more movie that concludes the mythos so we can be done with it.
>>
>>83961087
This post right here highlights why cuck is such a shit insult.

No one knows what it means anymore.
>>
>>83963281
As an insult its fine. If you treat it like retard or fag or motherfucker. It becomes an issue when people try to use it like it has a specific meaning which it no longer does.
>>
>>83960011
Pretty sure she married Enos and he fathered Fry's dad. Why else would Fry see him as his grandfather.

>>83960394
It doesn't work like that.
>>
>>83962844
>series has ended like 4 times
>moved networks 3 times
>"It's hard to accept that it's over"
You're the reason those last few seasons were so shitty. Let it die.
>>
>>83964935
Fry left inmediatly after, she probably told everyone that she got pregnant from Enos before he died
>>
>>83962844
I'm happy with the ending we got and it had a good run(s). I'm fine with letting it lie.
>>
>>83963436
>retard
Being thoughtless and/or idiotic. Like a retard.
>faggot
Being weak and/or pedantic. Like a faggot.
>motherfucker
A self-centered dick. The kind who'd fuck his friend's mother if he felt like it.

What simple definition makes "cuck" as a casual insult a fitting colloquialism?
>>
>>83965042
You're right, totally forgot about that.
>>
>>83965162
being a beta male virgin
>>
>>83965250
That's not what cuck means at all.
>>
>>83963436
Idiots don't deprive a word of its meaning, you stupid cuck. It just happens to be a generic insult as well as a sad, depraved sexual preference.
>>
>>83961006
This
>>
>>83965250
That's "beta" or "loser" not "cuck"
>>
>>83960011
Fry's kind of an idiot.
>>
>>83961154
So that would mean Fry's dad married his own grandmother.
>>
even "The first time around" Enos still died.. eventually. probably not long after siring Fry's dad. he's fuckin' Enos.
>>
>>83962424
He didn't, he died doing what he loved.

Checking out hot pinup hunks.
>>
>>83964960
ehh no, the reason those last few seasons were so shitty is they had to hire shoddy new low-cost writers to make up for the massively-increased actor paychecks
>>
It always bothered me that Enos would clearly be his mom's dad based on their resemblance to each other, but they state that Enos would be his dad's dad.
>>
>>83965250
Shut up cuck.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.