[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Archer Renewed for 3 more seasons http://www.thewrap.com/ar
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: archer-logo-600x600.jpg (14 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
archer-logo-600x600.jpg
14 KB, 300x300
Archer Renewed for 3 more seasons

http://www.thewrap.com/archer-renewed-for-3-more-seasons-on-fx/
>>
>>83958493
Damn it, stop it FX the team want to move on and do new things.
>>
>>83958493
Why bother? It's been shitty echo-chambering jokes since S5.
>>
>>83958493
I don't mind one more season to resolve the cliffhanger but 3 is going to get them into zombie tier. Can we trade two of the seasons for FX picking up Cassius and Clay?
>>
fuck this show
>>
oh they're 8 episode seasons so that's really like getting 2 seasons. that's some venture bros level shit
>>
As long as it's better than last season I'm happy.

I'll let it pass that woodhouse's voice actor dying, and their thelma and louise show biting the dust can attribute to it's poor quality, but at the same time they could've put a small hiatus on the show instead of fast tracking a hollow season.
>>
>>83958493
>they did this to get archer enough episodes to get that sweet sweet syndication money
>at least they can plan ahead and finish this unlike so many series
>>
>>83958540
This is done Monkey Paw shit if ever I saw it. That'll learn you to wish for a successful Adam Reed show.
>>
File: Ummmmmmmguys.png (492 KB, 994x244) Image search: [Google]
Ummmmmmmguys.png
492 KB, 994x244
>>83958493
>Renewed
Yay
>for 3 more Season
yay?
>>
This past season was arguably the best overall so this is pretty great news.
>>
>>83960504
Easy to say since the previous season were ass.
Archer peaked at 3.
>>
We get another 3 season of this instead of at least a new season of Moonbeam city?
Fuck me sideways.
>>
End this and Bob's burgers already before they become what current American Dad is. Unfunny and pointless.
>>
>>83960671
I love the aesthetic of Moonbeam City, but it's characters bore the shit out of me, it's the same shit every episode.
>>
>>83960569
My personal opinion is that it has sporadic brilliance but is not very consistent at all despite always being at the very least entertaining. It is normally nowhere near the level of Sealab and Frisky Dingo but this past season felt like they were getting pretty close.
>>
>>83958493
please no
>>
I'm honestly a little disappointed in Archer. If the writers would just move of their comfort zone of using the same jokes over and over and focus on giving the characters and storylines a little more depth, the show easily could be to the spy genre as what Venture Bros is to the boy adventurer genre.
>>
>>83960569
People have called every season crap and great, so I don't know how people will react. Personally, I'm optimistic.
>>
He ded tho
>>
>>83962109
I never understood why people want more consistent characterization and depth to the storylines. Maybe they're not familiar with Sealab/Dingo? I always thought the unnecessary setting up of spy/action plots that made sense was a huge hindrance to the show.
>>
>>83958493
>LE PHRASING XDDD

Fucking kill me
>>
>>83958493
that's a relief. i thought they were really gonna end it with him dead
>>
>>83965459
this. it's a comedy. these are the people who cared about gravity falls' secrets and lore
>>83962109
the repeating jokes are funny. each time it's a little different, a bit unexpected, but a variation on something you remember from past seasons.
>>
>>83958493
That makes absolutely no sense, everyone who saw the last season finale knows that two robot duplicates of him died.
How does a show bounce back from something like that?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.