[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was his fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (125 KB, 1334x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
125 KB, 1334x734
What was his fucking problem?
>>
>>83956977
his mom was as ferschnickert as a frenchman while pregnant
also it was like, the goddamn 15th century
>>
>>83956977
He was autistic, ugly, retarded, a shut-in, and had no friends. But unlike us, he didn't have an anonymous image board to vent in.
>>
>>83956977
Did you even watch the fucking movie?
>>
>>83958157
No
>>
>>83956977
He deadlifted 500lbs with bad form and then shitposted on /fit/ about how he's the best and every other tripfat is shit.
>>
>>83958420
checked
>>
>>83956977
Typical beta tumblr white knight fag getting in the way of Frollo's righteous gypsy hunt in hopes of getting laid. And just like real life it's the Chad that gets the girl while the ugly dude masterbates alone.
>>
>>83956977
>>83958347

What's YOUR fucking problem faggot?
>>
>>83959638

This depressed the shit out of me when I was a kid. Because I have a facial deformity and I related to it to much. I get called Quizmodo now too if I just happen to express an opinion online that's not someone else's opinion.
>>
>>83959756
Lol
>>
>>83956977
He got cucked.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.