[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone see this yet? I enjoyed it. Felt like the same type of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Dory.jpg (64 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Dory.jpg
64 KB, 1280x720
Anyone see this yet?

I enjoyed it. Felt like the same type of Road Movie that Toy Story 2 was.
>>
>>83954834
I saw it.
It made me feel, a lot.
I fucking loved the new characters, and Dory was again the greatest thing ever.
It honestly was a really great movie, but someone has to stop the mouse, this is too much.
>>
>>83954874
>He thinks he can just stop the mouse
Emperor Disney cannot be stopped
>>
Yes. It was good. Actually way better than I expected it to be because I had completely lost faith in Pixar sequels, but this one felt like they really tried.

>>83954874
>but someone has to stop the mouse, this is too much.
Considering all the other animated movie fare that isn't Disney, I think the real question is "should they be stopped?"

You saw that Trolls shit coming out right?
>>
>>83954918
>You saw that Trolls shit coming out right?
No.
What is it about?
Do I even wanna know?
>>
>>83954834
It was good. I really want Pixar to make sequels like this, instead of Cars 2
>>
>Toy Story 2 was a road movie

Jesus
>>
>>83954951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rdMgJJ2exQ
>>
>>83954918
Of all the non-Toy Story Pixar sequels, I had just accepted that they had lost their touch

But with Finding Nemo, had that film gotten a sequel on par with Monster's U or Cars 2, I'd have definitely been more depressed than anything else.
>>
>>83954978
>Dreamworks is putting effort into this instead of making HTTYD 3 the greatest movie of the decade.
Fuck this fucking studio so damn much.
Also, I think I lost a bunch of brain cells after watching this, thanks.
>>
>>83954834
Funny how you should say that because I felt like the whole film was like Toy Story 3 while THAT scene was just like the one in Toy Story 2.
>>
>>83954978
>Dreamworks puts this in development hell in favor of garbage
i never get what i want
>>
>>83955013
Actually they're making crap like this inbetween their good movies just to give the viewers a little something while they wait so that they can put in more effort for their good stuff. Still though... they could at least do better than this.
>>
>>83954874
The movie was really great. I'm glad Pixar is going back to their feely roots.
Btw you can't stop the mouse. You probably could have in the late 90's or early 2000's when they were macking "sequels" but it been too late for about 10 years.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.