[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/PTG/-Publisher-tan General:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91
File: OP.png (528 KB, 617x800) Image search: [Google]
OP.png
528 KB, 617x800
>What is a Publisher-Tan?
An anthropomorphic personification of a publishing company.
>Why are you making these?
Because we are autistic and/or bored.
>Why are they all girls?
Japanese -tan tradition. But we do have some boy -tans too, like Diamond-kun.
>Where is the gallery for all the images?
http://publisher-tan.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
>Where is the pastebin for all the ideas?
http://pastebin.com/n0xR9Zgb
>Previous threads?
http://pastebin.com/Gv7LCxZ4
>How can I help?
If a publisher doesn't have a personality yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a publisher doesn't have a design yet, then you can suggest ideas for one.
If a publisher has a personality and a design, then you can draw them.
If multiple publishers have all of the above, then you can draw comics of them interacting.
>How many publishers do we need?
All of them. This isn't a Marvel/DC project, so please don't focus on them.

Please do not respond to console war comments.

And last but not least, remember to have
>fun

Previous Thread: >>83801507
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1936x2172) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1936x2172
>>
>>83951954
IDW-tan's description seems a bit lacking.

>IDW-tan: IDW-tan is a huge nostalgiafag with a huge collection of toys from 80s properties. She seems very obnoxious when talking to her at first, as it seems that all she talks about is how much she loved certain series and properties from the 80's, asking whoever she is talking to if they remember it. If you find yourself talking to her about something you like though, you'll find she has a lot of insight about it and has an interesting new angle to look at it every time. All she really wants is for all the other publisher-tans to get along and team up to make awesome stories. Despite this, all her attempts to try and bring the other publisher-tans together appear to be for naught.
>>
>>83951954
>>83951961
There designs are shit.

Are you guys still accepting new designs? I could work on something better for Marvel and DC.
>>
>>83952771
Please do. Honestly, I think they should be waaay more similar then a lot of people here think. That said, Marvel is pretty hot
>>
>>83952771
Please do something better for Marvel. I don't want her to look tan. Make her white.
>>
>>83952816
Dude, no, fuck you.
>>
>>83952771
You can, but the ones used are the ones people like to draw more. That being said, DC-tan has the most drawings and it's always the one in pic above so I don't think that's changing any time soon.
>>
DC-tan should be addicted to Oreos
>>
>>83952885
I don't know why, but I like the idea.
>>
>>83951961
We have nothing in the pastebin for Oni Press-tan. We should work on her personality.

>>Oni Press-tan likes to think she is more popular than Marvel-tan and DC-tan, since she's, in her own words, "real mainstream". However, this isn't necessarily true, as people find her slightly forgettable and only remember her when she brings up the franchises she has the rights to, like Invader Zim and Rick and Morty. She use to be close friends with Marvel-tan, but apparently they hate each other now due to a fall out from a fight no one got to see. She tries her best to come across as professional, but in reality she's a massive fan girl who loves to talk about franchises she's into. She's largely into movies, more specifically breaking down how popular movies work as a story.

What do you guys think?
>>
>>83952771
I actually like those designs, they seem fitting.
>>
>>83952771
>Are you guys still accepting new designs
yes
nothing's set in stone. Althought DC's design is fine in my eyes
>>
>>83954316
Second, the DC-tan design looks to be, in my opinion, the best design out of all of them. It reflects her character and that's what I think makes it work.
>>
File: shutterstock_109153727-640x640.jpg (66 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_109153727-640x640.jpg
66 KB, 640x640
What do you guys think Diamond-kun looks like?

I was thinking a massive dude brow, with a huge diamond ring, like the one in the logo. He's got a bit of an ego issue and always tries to help out the publisher-tans, but only in an attempt to make himself look good. Most the time though he ends up fucking the problem up worse.
>>
We just need better artists.
>>
>>83954388
We don't, we need people interested on this
>>
>>83954388
Our artists are fine, the issue is that we don't have a lot of artist and other projects have better ones because not too many people actually care about comics on this board
>>
>>83954472
>>83954388
Uh...unlike with the Channel tans you all hate each other because of company wars, so it will probably be full of drama. So I would rather not draw for it.
>>
File: marvaltan2.jpg (87 KB, 612x1256) Image search: [Google]
marvaltan2.jpg
87 KB, 612x1256
dhohoho
>>
>>83954535
>8 posters

Christ, I knew we were outnumbered by cartoonfags and fa/tv/irgins but not by this much. Have all the comic readers gone to a new site or is it just that no one cares about this?
>>
In one of the earlier threads I came up with some ideas for a Rebellion-tan, which one of the drawfags took some ideas from. It didn't quite come across how I imagined it though, so I had a go myself. The problem is that its been years since I've drawn anything, and I only had pencil and paper. Would it still be worth uploading?

I don't mean any disrespect to the artist of the one in the OP, by the way, I just wanted a go myself.
>>
>>83954780
L-LEWD!
>>
>>83951961
2000AD isn't a publisher.

>>83954819
Go for it.
>>
>>83954819
Sure, the ones we use in the reference sheet are the ones people like to draw the most. So if people like yours more it'll go in.
>>
dc needs either an S or a bat. really she should have something like the most excellent superbat wherein her outfit is inspired by themes from them both
>>
File: 310978-110640-she-hulk.jpg (89 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
310978-110640-she-hulk.jpg
89 KB, 400x600
Its still quite early in the day in the US, isn't it? There might only be the odd Aussie and Euro here at the moment.

>>83954780
Maybe Marvel could have jeans like She-Hulk did for a bit? You keep the old swimming costume style, but its a bit more modern-casual.
>>
>>83954798
I think cartoonfags care more about this type of project
>>83954554
There aren't channel company wars? I don't experience the cartoon side o' here much, but that surprises me.
>>
>>83954955
on the east coast its about noon, west its 7
>>
>>83954985
East coaster here, It's almost 12.
>>
>>83954975
The toon fags argue more about whether or not cartoons were better in the old day vs now and have some sort of agreement on what companies suck and which don't. It's the reverse for us comic fags.
>>
>>83955017
just as i said, yes, for i too am an east coast man
>>
>>83954780
That ass is fat
>>
>>83954386
>That one time Diamond-kun was driving everyone home from a party in the 90s and ended up crashing the car
>>
File: Fantagraphics.jpg (204 KB, 845x1024) Image search: [Google]
Fantagraphics.jpg
204 KB, 845x1024
Can someone draw Fantagraphics-tan please? OP is refusing to use the picture that we already have.

>hair color: rusty brown (Chris Ware)
>face: ugly like Enid Coleslaw (Daniel Clowes)
>shirt: zig-zag stripe on bottom like Charlie Brown (Charles Schulz)
>size of breasts: huge (Jaime Hernandez)
>size of butt: huge (Gilbert Hernandez)
>duck feet (Carl Barks and Don Rosa)
>>
>>83955073
K'E'K
>>
>>83951961
>no Valiant
>>
>>83955052
Maybe we should have decade-tans or "Age"-tans instead.
>>83955089
It's really supposed to be something that sums up what the publisher is like, not just a collection of random traits from their popular comics. And yes, IDW-tan is like that, but that's a result of how IDW is.
>>
>>83955183
Give us a design.
Give us a personality.
Give us a drawing.
Give us something.

Don't expect us to give you everything.
>>
>>83955183
Did we come up with a Valiant? Because I couldn't find it in the booru.
>>
>>83955207
Valiant should be a synthesis of Marvel and DC, with one fan who follows her around insisting "she's way better than those shitty whores".
>>
>>83955190
>a collection of random traits
That's pretty much all of them.
>>
>>83955183
I had a concept for Valiant-tan.

>Her favorite thing in the world is science fiction. While everyone else is out doing their normal routine, she's usually locked in her room working on some sort of experiment. She wears a lab coat over a black shirt, red hair, and has a robotic arm. The clothes were something Marvel-tan gave her (how the company was created by a Marvel editor-in-chief.)
>>
>>83955288
True, but they're generally based off the practices, themes and outlooks of their companies. I still argue Fantagraphics should be a really smug hipster.
>>
>>83955288
They're traits that serve to fit in with the personalities of the characters, which we developed before we had art. We did come up with a character trait for Fantagraphics-tan in the pastebin if you want to look at it though.
>>
File: Scanned file2.jpg (187 KB, 1111x786) Image search: [Google]
Scanned file2.jpg
187 KB, 1111x786
>>83954867
>>83954880
OK, but bear in mind I'm a terrible, terrible artist at the best of times, and I couldn't find any colour pencils. I don't know why, but the scanner seems to have leached it as well.

I tried to link a 70s/80s punk design to ways you could reference 2000AD properties while also keeping it reasonably simple to draw. The most important things to reference would be Dredd, Rogue Trooper and Strontium Dog. Dredd's obvious; Rogue Trooper because its one of two 2000AD-related video games Rebellion has put out to date; and Strontium Dog because their attempts to make an SD game are what led them to buy 2000AD and the Megazine in the first place. Dredd brings the boots, Stronty brings the Johnny Alpha vest, and Rogue the hair (I did a version with the Rogue helmet, but it looks too much like Tank Girl fanart). The plaid skirt breaks up the design a bit and lets your reference both Slaine (Horned God especially) and the long history of Scottish writers, artists and editors. Initially I also drew the hog-head belt buckle from Slaine to go with it, but realised you could use that to reference either Dredd or Tharg the Mighty - I personally like the simplicity of the Tharg one, but to each their own.

For the other properties, I thought badges, pins and patches would be a good idea - leather jackets festooned in them are iconic of punk fashion. It also means you don't have to be terribly consistent about drawing them on the -Tan, you just have to do some you like or just show badges. On the back you could have the smiley face from Chopper (Dredd character, rebellious sky surfer) or Nemesis' N (another rebel figure, classic 2000AD series). The modern 2000AD logo would also be ideal, and I'm pretty sure the comic actually had a cover using that very idea.

Not shown (because, again, I can't draw), is British dentistry, sticking plasters, incomprehensible Scottish-esque accent and raw Thrill Power a big can of Special Brew
>>
>>83955336
Any smugness you see in them is just your own projection, to be honest.

They just publish anything they think is cool.

They're even publishing this:
http://www.fantagraphics.com/boysclub/
>>
>>83955336
>She has those glasses and a beret. She's not even French, but she uses it to show off how much she loves art in some convoluted way.
>>
File: giphy.gif (658 KB, 563x394) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
658 KB, 563x394
>>83955377
>A fucking pepe comic.
>>
>>83955420
Hopefully this post is ironic.
>>
>>83955377
>Fantagraphics Books publishes comics for thinking readers – readers who like to put their minds to work, who have a sophisticated understanding of art and culture, and appreciate personal expression unfettered by uncritical use of cliché
>>
>>83955346
Ayyy, coolio. She kind reminds me of Ace from Doctor Who.
>>
>>83955441
What a bunch of pricks
>>
>>83955441
>Fantagraphics will practically always reject any submissions that fit neatly into (or combine in a gimmicky fashion) the mainstream genres
>>
>>83955341
What's the personality trait associated with Hellboy's Hand of Doom, or a Watchmen button, or Cap wings, or an eyepatch, or blood splatter, or gloves, or a plushie, or a technicolor dreamcoat, or demon wings?

Just a collection of traits with no connection to the pastebin personalities.

I'm not trying to criticize those drawings. I like them. I just want to see one more get made in the same style.
>>
>>83955498
Taken right from their damn site.
>>
>>8395537
Reading the pastebin, the Fantagraphics entry is a bit wonky, because its has a newer idea (crazy art enthusiast, not really a hipster) tacked on the end of the old one (smug, condescending hipster).

Either one is workable, but it does need hashing out a bit. I like the enthusiast one more, if only because it would give this project a bit more positivity. Its not all about being bitchy about other companies, its also finding things that are good about them, worth celebrating and/or are funny.
>>
>>83955346
Really liking it. Should we make Rebellion-tan and 2000 AD-tan separate entities or the same? They could even be sisters like Vertigo with DC and Marvel with Malibu.
>>
>>83955420
I really hope this is bait
>>
>>83955498
To be fair, I can understand where they're coming from there. It's probably mostly a way of weeding out a lot of submissions, that they'd never take anyway. It could certainly be better phrased though.
>>
>>83955441
Literally every company mission statement is pretentious
>>
>>83955523
Yeah, but those are just small-ish details. The Fanta-tan is literally just a mix-and-match of their characters.
>>
>>83955549
We should remove 2000AD because it's just a mishmash of reference soup with no real personality.

Don't delete it. Save it for later, when we're working on Series-tans instead of Publisher-tans.
>>
>>83955523
Dark Horse has more of an action take to her personality, so she takes from her action books.

DC has a detective/noir personality so she takes from her books that match.

Marvel-tan likes to stand out so she goes with flashy designs.

Has to be organic, nothing wrong with pushing out references in the design, it just can't distract.
>>
File: Spread4.jpg (694 KB, 1494x1152) Image search: [Google]
Spread4.jpg
694 KB, 1494x1152
>>83955498
Is that why they put out shit like twelve gems? If it looks interesting they'll put it out, the only things they shy away from tend to be standard superhero stories unless they're golden or silver age stuff, they put out a bit of genre fiction.
>>
>>83955073
>that time DC-tan killed superman and got on the news for it
>That time DC-tan met muhammed ali
>That time Marvel-tan went to japan
>that time Archie-tan was the only person who appeared to care about megaman
>>
>>83955597
>that time DC-tan cut huge chunks out of her clothes to "appeal to new people"
>that time Marvel-tan kept claiming to be changing her image while staying exactly the same
>that time Valiant-tan died
>>
>>83955585
I wouldn't go as far to say she has no personality. In fact, she would be real fun to see in some comics.

>She's very against "the man" and hates big businesses and governments but hates peaceful liberals just as much. She listens to punk and ska music and her fave film is Dirty Harry. She acts smug around DC and always implies their superiority towards them, but is good friends with Vertigo. Dislikes Marvel due to her super powers. She's a bit uptight. The no nonsense one of the group. When people are slacking she tries to get them in line. There is no furniture in her room, not even a bed, it's just a bunch of guns on the wall. She has a pet "dog", but in reality it's just a pistol with a leash on it. Some of the other tans claim that they've heard it bark before.
>>
>>83955576
That's not a mission statement.
>>
>>83955549
No, 2000AD is just a comic they produce. It'd be like... I don't know, Vertigo having a Sandman-tan, if you see what I mean. It also gives Reb other "jobs" to do - it can do the your nerdy tabletop stuff, computer-programming, genre fiction writing, all sorts.

I do think they'd get on reasonably well with Vertigo, and a cooler but still reasonably positive relationship with DC as a consequence.
>>
>>83955581
That's what they all are.

I think Self-Publisher-tan and the new Rebellion-tan are the only ones that aren't just trait-collecting.

e.g.
>Marvel's hair is white as a reference to Storm
>Marvel's wings are a reference to Cap
>Marvel's glasses are a reference to Stan
>Marvel's clothes are a reference to Psylocke
>Marvel's belt is a reference to the X-Men
>Marvel's pouches are a reference to the nineties
>Marvel's skin color is brown as a reference to Kamala and the recent politicization of their demoraphics
I really don't want to come off like I'm criticizing, but I'm afraid that's what's going to happen if this keeps up much longer.
>>
>>83955714
Actually, the white hair is because red and white are the company colors, and the skin color, swimsuit and maybe the sunglasses are because is the bratty popular kid.
>>
>>83955748
*Marvel is
>>
>>83955748
Why bratty?
>>
>>83955714
>Marvel's skin color is brown as a reference to Kamala and the recent politicization of their demoraphics

>Marvel's hair is white as a reference to Storm

You're looking way too into it.
>>
>>83955748
And Fantagraphics-tan has an ugly face to reflect to the fact that a lot of their comics are ugly.

As your post demonstrates, it's not difficult to come up with justifications for references.

>>83955769
Console Wars. DC fanatics don't like Marvel so they decided that she is bratty.
>>
>>83955702
Alright, but I still think we should recycle 2000 AD-tan's personality into her.
>>
>>83955811
>>83955769
>>83955748
I don't think anon means, bratty. I think he means showy.
>>
>>83955549
thats a good idea
>>
File: enhanced-buzz-4004-1370534394-9.jpg (347 KB, 625x838) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-buzz-4004-1370534394-9.jpg
347 KB, 625x838
Requesting this scene from Family Guy, but with the other publisher-tans trying to stop DC-tan from pushing Batman so much. All the while she's holding one of those waifu pillows of Bruce Wayne. https://vine.co/v/eh5auxblxbD (sorry, couldn't find the clip on youtube)
>>
>>83954867
>2000AD isn't a publisher.
nobody fucking cares
>>
>>83955549
>>83955950
Why should 2000AD get special treatment that nobody else gets?
>>
>>83955441
>>83955498
>DC Entertainment, home to iconic brands DC (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, Wonder Woman, The Flash), Vertigo (Sandman, Fables) and MAD, is the creative division charged with strategically integrating its content across Warner Bros. Entertainment and Time Warner. DC Entertainment works in concert with many key Warner Bros. divisions to unleash its stories and characters across all media, including but not limited to film, television, consumer products, home entertainment and interactive games. Publishing thousands of comic books, graphic novels and magazines each year, DC Entertainment is the largest English-language publisher of comics in the world.

It's time to throw out the old DC design. She is now a businesswoman working on building new strategic hybridizations of cross-market intellectual properties to key demographics via inter-platform utilization of agile new media paradigms.
>>
File: 1466308254939.jpg (2 MB, 1684x2352) Image search: [Google]
1466308254939.jpg
2 MB, 1684x2352
>>83955190
>>83955288
>>83955523
>>83955581
>>83955592

This guy is right >>83955336

Look at Channel tans. Their designs have nothing to do with their shows, apart from art style. Their pratices is what defined their clothes and appereance, not random character bits taken from their shows.
>>
>>83956024
Because rebellion is hardly fucking synonymous, if you or the anon that kept moaning about it really cared they would switch the 2000ad logo with a rebellion one, but they wont because they exepct other people to do the work for them,
>>
>>83956076
>Normal company doing normal company thing

>Must be business woman.

This is a false equivalent. Saying that your company is making good decisions is completely different than saying.

>Our books are for smart people and sophisticated people.
>>
>>83956085
That's what we should be doing IN THEORY, but that's not what we've done so far. In practice, we've just been constructing designs by throwing references together.

We came up with the Fantagraphics design as a group, multiple /co/mrades suggesting ideas and collaborating together as a team. I don't want to see that design thrown out because some hater thinks that Fanta-tan isn't enough of a smug hipster.
>>
>>83956085
Except that's what the publisher-tans are. We made their traits before we made their design. The references that are in their design are only used to reflect the personalities we gave them.
>>
>>83956126
>>83956024
Guys, chill, if it bothers you guys so much than we can always make them twins or something. Not need to get upset, we're all just having fun here.
>>
>>83956245
We should change the name of the project then, since 2000AD-tan isn't a publisher-tan.
>>
>>83955666
I'm not sure it quite fits. Even back in the IPC/Fleetway days (which if we're going to reference are could get into really unpleasant territory) they were more of an influential outsider that the American comics companies either stole directly from or didn't quite know what to do with. Well liked (enormously so in its home country) but definitely quite small and niche compared to the Big Two.

As a personification I can imagine it hanging out quite happily with the other "outsiders" (not quite, but you know what I mean) like Dark Horse and Image, all roughly the same height, and all chronic smokers. IDW is a big fan, but doesn't quite get it (witness the new IDW Dredds). I also like to imagine Rebellion having quite a thick accent, and DC relying on Vertigo to translate.

>>83955829
Bits of it, maybe. Generally speaking I think Rebellion would be a bit grumpy and sarcastic as all hell. Old punk, with its suspicion of selling out and a delight in non-conformity, but pragmatic from age and experience. A little condescending towards Americans, in the way that Brits and Euros sort of default to, but generally easy going and down to earth. Has a big chin fetish

Slightly odd views about violence - basically, that its really fun but it probably shouldn't be. squaring the Wagner/Mills/Grant use of violence is surprisingly hard
>>
>>83956245
Original artist here, im working on a new one anyway as i did the first one in a rush.

i might still call it 2000tan though just to trigger everyone it has been
>>
>>83956176
They did it as a joke anon. And all Fantagraphics was at the time /was/ a collection of random references with no personalities. We have the threads in the OP to prove it. We decided to give her a personality so that we could make a design based around it. You know, one that wasn't a cheap joke/troll submission.
>>
>>83956311
>i might still call it 2000tan though just to trigger everyone it has been
I don't think that designing and deciding on characters out of spite will work out well for us.
>>
>>83956322
Thank you for insulting us. It's nice to know what you really think of us.
>>
>>83956339
Worked well enough so far anon
>>
>>83956203
The best desigs are done by a single artist doing all of this at the same time, unlike this. Also, the designs for a lot of them started before the artist considered further their personalitty. DC tan for example is detective just because the name, even if 19 century detectives have nothing to do with DC.
>>
>>83956364
Other than Marvel being bratty, what else have we decided out of spite?
>>
>>83956360
Welcome.
>>
>>83956456
Seriously though, I worked on that design, and I wasn't doing it as a joke or a troll. I can't speak for anyone else who worked on that design, but apparently you can.

Maybe I'm wrong, but the sense I'm getting from you is that you don't like Fantagraphics or its fans, since your contribution has been pretty negative.

Unfortunately, the longer I argue, the more other people will dislike Fantagraphics and its fans because of my annoying presence, so I guess I lose either way.
>>
>>83956400
Name sake and it's a fun thing to see. It makes for an interesting character and gives her something that sets her apart from the rest of the tans. It would be boring to just say "Do you like your waifus in blue or red". Also, I have to respectfully disagree on your first point. I find that the best ones tend to be the ones that multiple people came up with as a group. Everyone plays off of each other and ends up making a character that the community all like, or at least the people who cared enough to sit down and discus it.
>>
>>83956281
It's only because so many people are getting upset over it since they spent so long working on her. It's better to just give in than to keep a hatred among all of us, because if we do we'll never get any work done.
>>
File: diemund.png (308 KB, 542x909) Image search: [Google]
diemund.png
308 KB, 542x909
Diamond-kun!
>>
>>83956523
We gave her plenty of redeeming qualities with the bad though too. As we did with the rest of the tans (that we spent time on)
>>
>>83956660
Fucking perfect. I can smell the Axe from here.
>>
>>83954955
UK here, middle of the afternoon.

Sure, Marvel gotta be casual some times.

Personally I'm imagining DC-tan looking more of a professional businesswoman by day, P.I by night
>>
>>83956629
Why stop there? We should encourage fans of other series to make their own -tans too. That's why Publisher-Tans is a bad name for this project.
>>
>>83951954
>17 posters

Geez people, I don't even like publisher tans, but it is just sad.

Worst part is that the 10 people trying to do something only argue.
>>
>>83956660
Hahaha holy shit
>>
>>83956671
Every other publisher gets decided by its fans, but Fantagraphics is getting decided by its haters. I just don't think that's right.
>>
And here's syndicated newspaper comic strip-kun. I tried to make him more cartoony but that didn't really work out but I think I've got his design down pretty good.
>>
>>83956660
>"Hey DC-tan! What'chu looking at."
>"...Please go Diamond-kun."
>Diamond moves in without invitation "Anything you need me to help me with bruh?"
>"No, I'm completely fine ju-"
>"The fucks this shit!"
>"....Weapon found at the scene of the crime, I was gonna scan it for finger prints."
>"Pfft, idiot. How you gonna do that when it's all the way over here?" He picks it up, handing it to her, covering it in his finger prints. "There, I helped.......Can I get that pussy now?"
>>
>>83956771
We did have a fan give his two cents and we allowed it into the pastbin. It's in the last thread.
>>
>>83956771
I'll try to do a Fantagraphics sometime. I know some people are against the random traits taken from things theyve published but I think it's cute and I wouldn't really know what else to do with her.
I'll give her
>enid coleslaw hair and face
>maybe bluish fantomah skin
>meggs witch hat
>donald duck sailor dress & orange shoes
And she would pull her underpants all the way down to pee.
>>
>>83956869
Thank you. I look forward to seeing what you've got.
>>
>>83956787
Like it, especially like the cat.
>>
File: Untitled.png (1 MB, 1940x2184) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
1 MB, 1940x2184
Update, with a disclaimer on 2000 AD-tan.
>>
>>83956963
Now, how do we get these gals to go mainstream?
>>
File: jdgroup1.jpg (255 KB, 1089x446) Image search: [Google]
jdgroup1.jpg
255 KB, 1089x446
>>83956245
One of the points of confusion, I think, is that in terms of comics Rebellion is quite small and basically only make 2000AD, the Judge Dredd Megazine and the various graphic novels and reprints (which include things like Dan Dare and Misty, I think), while even the smallest and poorest American companies have multiple comics running simultaneously. On the other hand, they also own a variety of other companies and share IP within the group - Mongoose and Cubicle 7 for tabletop games, Fearnort for films, Abbadon, Solaris and Ravenstone for genre ficiton, and Rebelllion proper for video games.

I actually see the idea that Rebellion itself has quite a broad range of other interests as a positive for the project, because it easily lets you have the Tan do a variety of things, which in turn lets you include the others (say, Rebellion invites the others to play the Judge Dredd gang warfare game. Someone insists on playing an all-Ape gangster list)
>>
File: 941249-lex_luthor_tv_1_.jpg (6 KB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
941249-lex_luthor_tv_1_.jpg
6 KB, 250x188
>>83957008
Natural progression of the internet. Reddit to Tumblr to iFunny to 9gag to social media to shitty roleplay accounts.
>>
>>83957077
Fanfiction falls along the Tumblr lines somewhere.
>>
>>83956660
>>83956800
Can diamond-kun become the new face of this project, I want more of him.
>>
>>83957065
Then shouldn't 2000 AD-tan stay the same since it's more akin to Disney with Marvel?
>>
>>83956523
It's more than one person, for the record. And I like Fantagraphics, quite a lot (just recently picked up Patience, for example), but they are a smug company. That doesn't make them bad by any right. She's probably more creative and intelligent than most of the other -tans too, she's just very aware of it.
>>
>>83957184
No, Rebellion Publishing is akin to Marvel Comics or DC Comics.

Rebellion Developments is the parent company of Rebellion Publishing, akin to their parent companies.
>>
>>83957328
And she legitimately has a passion for it, she's just pretentious about it.

>She is a little pretentious and just otherworldly in its enthusiasm for art . All art, but particularly the stuff off the beaten track. Not because its cool, but full on weird accented crazy joy in sharing with the world all the neat stuff it finds or makes, completely oblivious to anyone else not quite getting it.
>>
File: mehhhhh.png (182 KB, 536x930) Image search: [Google]
mehhhhh.png
182 KB, 536x930
>>83956869
I think she came out kind of halloween-y looking. I'll have to fix that.
>>
>>83957404
>mehhhhh
She cute tho.
>>
>>83957369
Exactly. I think the problem here is that while the original concepts are good, people just latch on to one part of it. Like DC-tan: Sure, she can be a mysterious, gothic, detective waifubait, but she should also be bad at socializing, prone to making wacky decisions to try to make people like her, and latching on to certain objects/trends/people even after everyone tells her it's a bad idea.

Or Marvel-tan: Yeah, she's a popular, trend-following showboat, but there's some legitimate depth beneath the veneer if you know how to approach her, and she's got a rich history that proves she's not always like she is now.
>>
>>83954955
I agree! Jeans would look sick
>>
>>83957404
I really like it, but maybe ditch/swap out the hat? A beret could work.
>>
>>83957508
How would you represent Hanselmann then?

A penis?
>>
>>83957528
Unironically yes.
>>
>>83957404
I like it!
>>83957508
Second that. Maybe add one of those long ass cigars like Cruela has from 101 Dalmations.
>>
>>83957546
Disgusting.

Me too.

>>83957606
>Second that. Maybe add one of those long ass cigars like Cruela has from 101 Dalmations.
Quit trying to force this high class uptight sophistication meme.

They publish Boy's Club. If they smoke anything it's low down and dirty mary jane.
>>
>>83957471
We even updated DC-tan so that when she was on cases she was really snappy and demanding.
>>
>>83954798
Channel-Tans had the immediate hook of three great designs based on popular networks that were all immediately recognizable and all had a lot of thought and jokes hidden in them. They're the flagship of the entire project and their greatness motivated everyone else to work on them and develop a supporting cast for them.

Meanwhile, our DC and Marvel are only OKAY, but most anons were significantly more interested in shilling their favorite publishers and padding out the roster than actually developing the ones we already had.
>what does image look like? done, next
>what does oni press look like? done, next
>what does idw look like? done, next

Without strong flagship characters to make people interested (and in fact, the threads had several anons actively trying to shut down any Big Two discussion), most of the people that might've cared just left because what the fuck are Valiant and 2000AD and why are we focusing on them more than Marvel and DC?
>>
>>83957682
>what the fuck are Valiant and 2000AD
Well, one of those is a publisher.
>>
>>83957682
Because every time we talk about DC and Marvel it's just people arguing. That's why we literally had to sit down and balance them in the last thread if you go ahead and read the pastebin. If we add something else the other side comes out of the woodwork and tries to start shit. Also if you don't know who Valiant and 2000AD are this project is not for you.
>>
>>83957710
anon pls
>>
>>83957782
>if you don't know who Valiant and 2000AD are this project is not for you
Then don't focus on niche companies and suddenly complain that it's not popular with a lot of people.

But really if there's so much infighting in this "project" over the most basic shit then it's probably going to be dead by the time I solve this captcha.
>>
File: Fanta-tan.jpg (269 KB, 788x1416) Image search: [Google]
Fanta-tan.jpg
269 KB, 788x1416
HEY,
I was kind of bored this weekend and worked on some stuff. I'm not sure any of it is really useful But I did draw Fantagraphics with a bit more effort than that first picture. And added a little detail just to make it look even weirder I guess, I don't know. shit just turned out like this you know.
>>
>>83958017
Wow, good stuff.

I would push legislation to let her urinate in the public restroom of her choice.
>>
File: 0Xk0F5W.png (555 KB, 3300x3140) Image search: [Google]
0Xk0F5W.png
555 KB, 3300x3140
>>83958060
>>
>>83958109
She has a penis.
>>
>>83958017
I-Is that a bulge...?
>>
>>83958109
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bathroom_bill
>>
>>83958227
Yeah, when they were making her they made her a futa.
>>
File: LexAnimated.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
LexAnimated.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
>>83958017
We could use her to garner some sympathy points from the Tumblr crowd since she's a trans character.
>>
>>83957404
>>83958017
So which design are we going with?
>>
File: Laughing Punks.jpg (145 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Punks.jpg
145 KB, 800x571
>>83957877
>>83957710
>>83957682
Speaking as the anon who drew >>83955346 and has been more involved in that end, I contributed to it because that's where I felt I could be the most use given my own interests and reading habits. I don't know much more than the broad strokes of the big two, so I'm not sure how I can make a positive contribution.

Also it does kill me a little bit when its called 2000AD and not Rebellion. I get why, but still.
>>
File: milestone.jpg (383 KB, 2364x1340) Image search: [Google]
milestone.jpg
383 KB, 2364x1340
>>83958017
Then, and I know there was a stop adding tans until we flesh out the ones we have suggestion but I just started thinking about Milestone. And I imagined it as pretty nice to talk to and inclusive but looks like a really militant and pro black. They're in the order I made them, But I'm not stuck to any one design. The last one is kind of a mix of both obviously, what I really like about it and would want to keep is the blue Static arm band is in memory of Mcduffie. But other than that pick whichever you like (and then ADD THE ARM BAND) ar any suggestions on things I should do differently.

OHH and Milestone is friends with DC or maybe works with DC but is always in the background and hardly ever speaks until someone accuses DC of being racist and then she pulls out her black friend.
>>
File: Fantagraphics.jpg (321 KB, 869x859) Image search: [Google]
Fantagraphics.jpg
321 KB, 869x859
>>83958227
Fantagraphics will publish anything.

>>83958366
Whoops, can't show that on a Christian imageboard.

Sorry.
>>
File: dc-tan ideas.jpg (236 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
dc-tan ideas.jpg
236 KB, 1600x1200
I proposal for a new dc-tan design.
>>
File: JinAbackcover[1].jpg (37 KB, 480x588) Image search: [Google]
JinAbackcover[1].jpg
37 KB, 480x588
>>83957404
she should have Jason eye's
>>
>>83958340
You did fine, Anon. I really like your Rebellion-tan and I'm sad that it'll be completely forgotten because too many Americans think that 2000AD is published by 2000AD.
>>
>>83958410
im gonna be honest, thats shit
>>
>>83958331
I know the answer in my heart, but I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings by saying it.
>>
File: image-back-hair.jpg (92 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image-back-hair.jpg
92 KB, 960x1280
>>83958360
And last and least interesting I just redid Image because the first one was a bit rushed, but everyone seems to like it so maybe I wasted my time on this But either way I wanted to show the Spawn tattoo on her back at least I feel like that the picture now makes it look like she has a spawn balloon floating next to her.
>>
>>83958509
Looks pretty good.
>>
>>83958502
do it, we all agree
>>
>>83958541
I like them both, but I like the one with the penis more than I like the one without the penis.
>>
File: Image-suit_back.jpg (100 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
Image-suit_back.jpg
100 KB, 960x1280
>>83958509
Then another design.
>>83958530
Better than this?
>>
>>83958360
Really good job, I like the one on the far right the most. Could really see her as an assistant/other sister, like like Holme's Watson. DC-tan would be working on cases and start talking with one of the other tans

>"I just don't know. I mean, she's fine and all, but he's just not all that...inclusive if you get what I mean"

And DC-tan would over hear this. So she talks loud enough so that everyone can hear her, asking help from her and making a big show of it. Milestone-tan is completely unaware of this, and is just happy to help her sister.
>>
File: Image-suit.jpg (121 KB, 960x1600) Image search: [Google]
Image-suit.jpg
121 KB, 960x1600
>>83958530
How about the full body?
>>83958616
>>
>>83958410
Ehhhh, it clashes with the personality we've already established for DC.
>>
>>83958509
Dope.
>>83958360
Dope, I like middle the most
>>83958017
Dope, great job.
>>
File: 1441325025058.png (630 KB, 672x537) Image search: [Google]
1441325025058.png
630 KB, 672x537
>this threads quickly derailed and ended up just like last one.

For fuck's sake people, we were having fun the first two threads, but now every time we have these threads someone's gonna complain about how they don't like the tans' designs, or how they have no personality, or how the channel-tans are so much better.

Fuck off back to your preciuos channel-tans or actually add something productive to the thread.

If you don't like the designs, draw your own.

If you think they should have a personality, suggest some ideas.

If you think the channel-tans are so much better , go to that thread.

otherwise fuck off.
>>
>>83958509
This could be '90s image
>>83958645
And this is current image.
>>
>>83958645
I prefer the first one, but is there any way you could add a chain to it? maybe a necklace, or a bracelet?
>>
>>83958017
>>83958360
>>83958509
>>83958616
>>83958645
Do you have a Tumblr or something? I really like your art. Keep up the good work.
>>
>>83958691
>actually add something productive to the thread.

That's what we are doing. I have no idea what the hell are you talking about.
>>
>>83958703
I second this, any else agree? Because I'm about to make an updated reference sheet with all the new stuff.
>>
>>83958748
He's talking about what was going on before, but we did finally get on track and are being productive. So let's just leave it at that before it all happens again.
>>
File: 1466392744892.png (57 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1466392744892.png
57 KB, 700x700
>>83958691
>tfw I could do a design for each tan that woud blow the mind of everyone
>tfw I have a lot of College shit to do and I can't draw
>>
File: fantagraphic tan.jpg (110 KB, 788x1416) Image search: [Google]
fantagraphic tan.jpg
110 KB, 788x1416
>>83958445
???
>>
>>83958593
Fine by me. It helps because >>83958305
and this time it's actually a legitimate submission.
>>
File: image.png (12 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
12 KB, 512x512
>>83958691
>Fuck off back to your preciuos channel-tans
C'mon bro don't be like that, they are our bros
>>
>>83958616
>>83958645
I like the first design, but with chain of these ones.
>>
>>83958785
Your own education is more important than our project, strive for a better life.
>>
File: tublr.jpg (33 KB, 450x335) Image search: [Google]
tublr.jpg
33 KB, 450x335
>>83958748
sorry, I was tlaking about
>>83952771
>>83954388
>>83954798
>>83955183
>>83955288

>>83958785
sure you can, pal.
>>
Okay, so now that we're finally getting on track. I think we should try and develop more of the characters that don't have a lot of description to them, then move to the Oni Press and Milestone. Let's start with IDW. I had this idea, >>83952321
thoughts?
>>
>>83956800
Kek.
>>
Updated Booru.
>>
>>83958811
>>83958305
well, there it is. the stupidest Fucking thing I'll read all day
>>
>>83958898
Me likie
>>
File: 1466395193950.png (360 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1466395193950.png
360 KB, 800x800
>>83958896
But I can?
>>
>>83958988
Who is this supposed to be?
>>
>>83959008
autism by the looks of it
>>
>>83959008
Jetix-tan

https://youtu.be/Ff_7kmkrjSg
>>
>>83958633
That was pretty much my exact thought.
>>83958676
You can fight it out with this guy >>83958633 ...or take a vote,whatever. If you want to make decisions LIKE A PUSSY.
>>83958736
>>83958858
COOL
maybe by tomorrow or at least the next thread, I'll try and add a chain to the original.

>>83958741
Sorry no, I don't feel like I work regularly enough to warrant one. Plus you give me a platform to start arguing with people on life choices and morality and I could be the second coming of da Vinci skill wise and still everyone there would hate me inside of a month.
>>
>>83958799
Nice.

Is it too late to consider rusty brown as a hair color?

This is what I get on Google: "Brown Rust"
http://www.colorcombos.com/colors/A55D35
>>
How can we expand on EC-tan? All we have right now is

>Entertaining Comics-tan: She is into the super natural and loves horror and seances.

Any thoughts?
>>
>>83959008
Jetix, she's a robot IIRC, you know like Astro Boy
>>
>>83959120
Who cares if they don't like you? If you express what you like and what your opinions are people who agree with you will like you, and that's all that matters really.
>>
>>83959144
>She's cute and sweet, and loves her pet bet, but will possibly fuck with your head if she thinks you deserve some kind of karma, but often the punishment will be far greater than what the person origonally did?

I.E Marvel-tan tramples Vertigo-tan's flowers, so a tree monster appears and breaks Marvel-Tan's spine.
>>
>>83959215
>console wars
This is why Marvel and DC should be our lowest priority.
>>
>>83959253
>This is why Marvel and DC should be our lowest priority.
nigga they are the fucking core of this
>>
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 2060x2184) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 2060x2184
Update. Does everyone like >>83958645 design for Image-tan or the old one?
>>
>>83959253
They was just making an example. You could just replace Marvel-tan with DC-tan and it would get the point across.
>>
>>83959291
you should stop updating the ref every five seconds, wait a little longer.
>>
>>83959215
>She has extensive knowledge of witch craft. Some people find her scary and kinda edgy, so they just stay away from her, which makes her feel kinda sad. When people get to know her though they realize she's not mean or scary at all though, quite the opposite, she's a really pleasant person to be around.

I also think her pet should be a crow.
>>
File: Detective-Hats[1].jpg (226 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Detective-Hats[1].jpg
226 KB, 1500x1500
Could we give DC-tan this hat or maybe Frank Miller's fedora?
The one she currently has looks like shit.
>>
>>83959417
Her hat is the only good part of her design.
>>
>>83959417
It's up to the drawfags what they like most. I do like the idea though.
>>
>>83959445
its really not.
>>
>>83959120
I... don't really know how to fight someone over the internet.
>>
>>83959445
>Her hat is the only good part of her design.
Lol, no I'll give you her design needs work, but that hat doesn't make any sense. It was originally suppose to be a sherlock hat, but the artist got lazy and just drew it as a cap.
shit taste tbqhff.
>>
>>83959393
Guy who drew EC-tan here, I did want to give her a crow but I couldn't get it to look right so just pretend the bat is a crow and he's attached to her with a piece of fishing line like in that one picture.
>>
>>83959493
https://youtu.be/aNapFsNDbZE
>>
>>83959508
Duel me faggot, imma defend my subjective opinions honor on what style I like better like a man child and there's nothing you can do about it pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>83959542
>>83959508
Wait, sorry, I meant to send this to >>83959493
>>
>>83959534
Well a bat works too if that's what you all want.
>>
File: LMAO WHAT A FAGGOT.png (35 KB, 933x158) Image search: [Google]
LMAO WHAT A FAGGOT.png
35 KB, 933x158
>>83959576
I don't give a shit, 1v1 me right now faggot. I'll kick your ass so hard, your never-existent grandchildren will feel it.
>>
File: 1466284634484.png (1 MB, 1048x1242) Image search: [Google]
1466284634484.png
1 MB, 1048x1242
>>83959417
>>83959445
>>83959447
>>83959459
The hat has nothing to do with DC as a company, or with what they publish, its just a shitty reference for their name.

If you ask me, I would make her a mix of Grant Morisson in full mage mode with Mary Marvel. Making a misc of urban mage crazy about hypercrisis and cape character.

Clothes:
Retro, like a pilot from WW2, blue with DC logo.
Long sleeves, ending in White magician gloves.
Black leggings, White or blue cape.
Long wild black hair like Tomoko.
Domino mask, maybe with a blue hair assessory to give more colour.
>>
File: The fuck you say about me..png (47 KB, 999x271) Image search: [Google]
The fuck you say about me..png
47 KB, 999x271
>>83959643
Fuck you say about me you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.
>>
>>83959665
>I would make her a mix of Grant Morisson in full mage mode with Mary Marvel. Making a misc of urban mage crazy about hypercrisis and cape character.

Thats the most unoriginal /co/ idea I've ever heard.
>>
File: rebel-tan (2).png (367 KB, 600x940) Image search: [Google]
rebel-tan (2).png
367 KB, 600x940
Ok so i redesigned my 2000ad tan, its not amazing but i prefer it to my old one, less on references more on "Future soldier"-esque girl (still one or two references in the design tho).

I found some other company tan art i did drunkenly in the weekend so ill post that in a bit.

>>83955346
Nigga, u want me to take a shot at drawin yours?
>>
>>83959665
Cut the Morrison shit and it sounds good.
>>
This is started to get unproductive again, let's talk about Archie-tan ideas.

>Possibly the friendlies of the bunch. She manages to get along with everyone, even the most snoody of the -tans. While she seems like a great person who has her life together, she has massive relationship issues. Often dating multiple people at once and trying her best not to let them find out about the others, this causes her a lot of stress. Despite this, she always seems to be in a happy mood, ready help make anyone's day just a bit better.
>>
>>83959786
Thoughts?
>>
File: What a little bitch virgin.png (88 KB, 1229x349) Image search: [Google]
What a little bitch virgin.png
88 KB, 1229x349
>>83959707
Navy seal, more like Gay dude speels. I'd knock your bitch, vigin ass out so quick, you wouldn't know what hit you.
>>83959719
Give her robo hunter's hat
>>
>>83959713
What you expect from the personificartion of a company? It needs to be related to it. Nick tan is an awkward kid, cartoon tan is rich gheto and Disney tan is a spoiled girl. Cliches, but they work due to execution.

>>83959720
I would like the crazy hypercrisis theorist aspect. I also like the dicotomy of DC being more into fantasy and magic books, while Marvel has a strong scify and cosmic.
>>
>>83959846
idk if it'll go with the hair to well, i could put Cutie on her belt tho, or maybe give her stoogie
>>
What's going on in this thread XD ?
>>
File: hell to the naw.png (103 KB, 1289x490) Image search: [Google]
hell to the naw.png
103 KB, 1289x490
>>83959846
Oh I know you didn't just go there you piece of shit. Come at me then you cunt face, I'm ready to die any fucking day you want.
>>
Anyone got idea for Archie-tan?
>>
>>83959665
>just a shitty reference for their name.
>DC-tan
>Detective Comics
>Doesn't need anything to reference anything about detectives of old

C'mon, at least try to make her somewhat relevant to her name. It is up to the artists for this though, but making her wear a detective hat would be a nice reference.
>>
File: choc-kino.png (163 KB, 549x676) Image search: [Google]
choc-kino.png
163 KB, 549x676
Tried to make Marvel's lines sound like Ryan North.
>>
>>83960161
Fucking great.
>>
File: 1466270418364.png (572 KB, 1280x1896) Image search: [Google]
1466270418364.png
572 KB, 1280x1896
>>83960083
Need img to make her a detective is the same as saying that Cartoon Network tan should have been a executive or blue colar worker.

>>83960161
Cute, Frost.
>>
>>83960222
Except executive blue collar workers are boring. Detectives are cool, fun, and make for interesting characters. Its the same reason why Adult Swim-tan was a lifeguard.
>>
>>83960285
But you don't need the 19 century hat to be a detective. Most detectives of DC are far away from this concept. Just make it part of her personalitty, or try to find other visual clues.
>>
>>83960222
CN-tan works because she has the style of the Cartoon Network logo as well as the color scheme. Detective Comics first shown Batman, a world class detective. Her just wearing a baseball cap is just boring.
>>
>>83960345
I wasn't arguing for the hat, I was arguing why she was a detective. It also plays heavily into the character traits we gave her and the negative aspects to her character. Plus, people like drawing that version the most out of all the tans.
>>
>>83960384
I actually hated the cap at first, but now it's really starting to grow on me. It's cute.
>>
>>83959876
Similar to the Wii U-tan, she much older or the oldest of the tans seeing how it was founded in the 30s.

She can either be prideful of herself being the first, or much more jaded/lax about being around so long.

Marvel-tan could be slightly younger and always trying to outdo DC-tan and try to prove her superiority over DC.
>>
>>83960683
I think you have those two in reverse. Marvel is usually really shitty when it comes to their cosmic and DC is usually shitty when it comes to their magic.
>>
>>83960683
>she much older or the oldest of the tans seeing how it was founded in the 30s.
I took it the other direction in my mind, where DC-tan is so obsessed with rebooting herself she's physically the youngest of her group

>Marvel-tan could be slightly younger and always trying to outdo DC-tan and try to prove her superiority over DC.
Yeah, my idea was taking Marvel-tan in the direction of Squirrel Girl and femThor, with the constant "how do you do fellow kids" and focus group pandering.

Pretty much, both of them try to focus on being young and new, but in different ways.
>>
>>83959786
So basically she's a slut.
>>
>>83955951
Second.
>>
>>83951954
What are some idea for Dark Horse-tan? All we have so far is
>Dark Horse-tan: is a metal fan that spend her time watching/reading anything horror related, mostly from the 50-60 kind of dark and gritty. Loves movies and television. Dark Horse is a straight action girl, with maybe a bit of a Lovecraft fetish.
>>
>>83961521
Someone should draw her riding that axe.
>>
File: AC042.jpg (255 KB, 630x385) Image search: [Google]
AC042.jpg
255 KB, 630x385
>>83959876
The problem is, "hypercrisis" is just something Morrison fans on /co/ are obsessed with. Its the /co/ equivalent of /pol/ going on about meme-magic. It has very little to do with DC's actual output, which is mostly the same sorts of cape comics that its done since forever - truth, justice, and solving problems with punching. In terms of DC's actual clichés its tights, capes, and ambiguously gay duos. Capes especially. We can talk about cape comics, but they're way more of a DC phenomenon.

Step outside the /co/ box for a sec - Crisis-style events are a marketing gimmick that DC uses from time to raise interest and reboot older characters into more profitable ones, often at the expense of wrecking their older continuity. Marvel doesn't bother with anything similar nearly as often because it has lots of smaller reboots and relaunches quite frequently. They both basically do it for attention (and the money that attention brings).

If they were people, Marvel would constantly be shouting for attention at its hot new [whatever]. DC, on the other hand, would be having gigantic screaming meltdowns about how much of a crisis they are having (and probably solve it by getting a makeover)
>>
>>83961558
>Publisher-tan porn

I'm down.
>>
>>83960222
Dc Nation - tan when?
>>
>>83961521
Big ol' underbitey chin and wonky teeth.

Rebellion's obsessed with its perfection
>>
>>83961521
>Dark Horse-tan is a hunter and outdoors person. She had a slight interest in the occult and constantly talks to EC-tan about it. She's friends with Fantagraphics-tan who they like to talk about Manga with one another. She has a very gritty outlook on the world, however despite this she's always down for chilling out and having a little fun.

Thoughts?
>>
>>83961664
>Rebellion-tan has a crush on Dark Horse-tan.

>Dark Horse-tan is completely oblivious.
>>
>>83961664
>>83961722
>>83961698
>Publisher-tans decide to go out camping.
>Dark Horse-tan goes out to cut wood.
>Rebellion-tan is simply staring, admiring her beauty.
>One of those cliche slow mo scenes from the movies happens as she cuts the wood.
>Rebellion-tan is suddenly pulled out of the trance has Dark Horse-tan suddenly talks "Helloooo, Rebellion-tan? Will you?"
>Quickly calls back. "Yes! Yes I will" Without even knowing what she was agreeing to.
>Dark Horse-tan suddenly drops a shit ton of wood on her, causing Rebellion-tan to fall over from the weight.
>"Cool, take it over to the camp site, I'm gonna get myself some food."
>>
>>83961581
Reminder that DC has only had two reboots ever, and still only five if you count smaller Crisis events.
>>
>>83961585
>>83954780
I'd say we're off to a solid start.
>>
File: Dat jaw.jpg (345 KB, 898x1136) Image search: [Google]
Dat jaw.jpg
345 KB, 898x1136
>>83961722
It's a doomed relationship because its entirely about physical characteristics. Dat chin, dat frown, dose teef

For real though, I'm really surprised Dark Horse stuff has never crossed over with 2000AD stuff. Not only do they publish very similar work, they're very nearly the same age.
>>
>>83962279
Heeeellllll yeah.
>>
File: i'm down.gif (650 KB, 500x307) Image search: [Google]
i'm down.gif
650 KB, 500x307
>>83961883
I'm okay with this.
>>
File: 25337.jpg (52 KB, 300x444) Image search: [Google]
25337.jpg
52 KB, 300x444
>>83962320
I mean, they /technically/ did, but only because IDW's Dredd.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.