[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE LOGO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: 1.jpg (25 KB, 650x409) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
25 KB, 650x409
NEW JUSTICE LEAGUE LOGO
>>
>>83951794
>1.jpg
>>
>>83951794
JoBlo just put this up
http://www.joblo.com/movie-news/set-visit-everything-you-need-to-know-about-zack-snyders-justice-league-228
>>
>>83951794
Looks pretty bad.
>>
Why does this make me think of Star Trek?
Why did they put the star in that particular spot?
>>
>>83951794
Shit logo for a shit movie.
>>
The font reminds me of something...
>>
>>83951841
Shitty/no design skills.
>>
File: 1.jpg (63 KB, 650x428) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
63 KB, 650x428
Jl batmobile
>>
>>83951860
>still has manslaughter guns
Oh boy!
>>
>>83951851
Isn't it the same font as the Suicide Squad logo?
>>
>Steppenfuckingwolf as main villain
>>
>>83951794
>that star
Star girl confirmed Thanks based cereal lord
>>
>>83951794
Those are the Earth-shattering news journos have been going on about for over a week?
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 535x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 535x179
I like it

>>83951841
The slanted cuts look a little star treky
>>
>Flash saving the entire franchise single-handedly
>>
>>83951817
>quippy ass Barry Allen
Always with this shit
>>
>>83951860
I still see the guns
bat of murder confirmed
>>
>>83951906
that's gonna be terrible since its almost akin to kalibak being the main villain
>>
>>83951817
>Batman designing people's costumes
no mam
>>
File: spider-man mask.jpg (4 MB, 2700x1790) Image search: [Google]
spider-man mask.jpg
4 MB, 2700x1790
>>83952117
Batman is the new Iron Man didn't you hear?
>>
>>83951794
Logo looks great and Ezra sounds good as Flash but I'm worried about the lack of Superman and, more importantly, the fact that bloody Steppenwolf is the villain
>>
>>83951887
>Parademons are people too!
get the fuck out of here.
>>
>Affleck was asked about the status of said Batman movie, and he gave a promising update:
>“I think they have a date for it. Although, I don’t know if I would necessarily be able to make that date because I don’t have a script that’s ready yet. So that’s my—my timetable is I’m not going to make a movie until there’s a script that I think is good because I’ve been on the end of the things when you make movies when you have a script that’s not good yet and it doesn’t pan out.” [laughs]
>>
>Two new Batsuits are also debuting. One is a variation of the BvS suit with a touch of blue
>a touch of blue
TYB Wilkinson
>>
>>83952147
>“I have a script, we’re still working on it, and I’m not happy enough with it yet to actually go out there and make a Batman movie, for which I have the highest of standards, I would say. That’s something that would have to pass a very high bar for me. It’s not just like, ‘Yeah, that might be fun, let’s go try this out.’”
>>
>>83952143
>more importantly, the fact that bloody Steppenwolf is the villain

I'd rather Steppenwolf be the throw away villain than just blow their load on Darkseid.
>>
>>83952143
They did confirm Superman will be back at some point, Supermullet and all.
>>
>>83952151
>not purple
dropped
>>
>>83952177
he better be bearded up too! Might as well use that Jesus allegory for all it's worth.
>>
>>83952172

I'd rather a competent filmmaker make the movie and no character is ruined or wasted
>>
>Steppenwolf
Out of all of Darkseid's front line flunkies...he's the best for the job of first arena boss.

Kalbak and the rest work better in relation to each other.
>>
File: incredible idiot.jpg (59 KB, 405x431) Image search: [Google]
incredible idiot.jpg
59 KB, 405x431
>the reporters are happy because quips
well then
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 348x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 348x423
>>83952151
And the other costume will be this. Gotta get them toy sales.
>>
>One of the things fans have wanted to see is Batman using his detective skills. Affleck says in Justice League “the world’s greatest detective aspect of Batman is more present in this story than it was in the last one, and will probably be expanded upon further in a Batman movie that I would do. I think all the great Batman stories are, at their heart, detective stories.”
>>
>>83951860
>seats four
kek
>>
>>83952161
Affleck thought BvS was a slam dunk and that gave us Bat of Manslaughter and Martha, he has no ability to judge a quality Batman script.
>>
>Gordon turns away. He knows what’s up. Batman’s gonna disappear. He starts giving a speech to the city below him (it’s actually a huge green screen). He turns around, expecting to be alone… but The Flash is still there! Gordon is startled!

>“You’re still here!” he says.

>“Yeah, hey they all left,” says The Flash. “That’s rude.”
>>
>>83952172
This.
>>
>>83952202
>“Barry Allen… Bruce Wayne,” Bruce says to a stunned Barry. “You say that is if it’s normal to have a complete stranger sitting in my second favorite chair,” Barry responds to several laughs from the select press members watching.
baka senpai
>>
>>83952172
Can Steppenwolf really support his own movie though? He's not a bad character by any means but I haven't really read many stories where he's the focal point.
>>83952177
>Supermullet
What where
>>
>>83951794
That star is fucking awful. Would be alright without.
>>
>>83952200
>Kalibak shows up
>jobs first minute
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 551x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 551x267
> Barry Allen is made into Wally West again
> people will call this good
>>
>>83952200
yeah im not sure why people are so bothered
>>
>Another change about Batman in Justice League is that he’s trying to redeem himself from his experiences in the last film. Affleck says “Batman definitely went to a very dark place that was rooted in trauma that occurred to people that he loved and worked with and what he saw. This movie is not about that issue for him so much anymore, he’s no longer sort of extreme in that way. From the experiences of the last movie, he’s sort of learned and now he’s sort of wanting to redeem himself and wanting mankind to be redeemed and he’s wanting to make the world better.”
>>
File: Dc-bullet.png (262 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Dc-bullet.png
262 KB, 1000x1000
>>83952263
>where he's the focal point
He's not though. The focal point is the team up and Steppenwolf is a target they all punch at the end

>>83952264
Fuck you nigga.
DC were retarded for not copyrighting their best logo so the fact we get some semblance of the star, even if it has to be in Snyders JL is great
>>
>>83952172
well now that we know we are only getting Justice League the impetus to use darkseid is there
If it was a two parter yeah they should definitely go for it but now
nah nigga they need to use darkseid in this movie
>>
>>83952263
>Can Steppenwolf really support his own movie though?
It's already been confirmed that he's not the only villain to appear. Aside from whatever other villain will pop up, there will also be more Darkseid hints dropped.
>>
>>83952263
I think he can.
He's Darkseid's wetworks kinda guy.
The movie doesn't need to focus on him, just the threat he represents.

>>83952269
And then Darkseid just pushes his body aside.
>>
File: 8763.png (136 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
8763.png
136 KB, 250x250
http://uproxx.com/movies/justice-league-set-visit/

Sounds like they know how fucked they are but it's way too late to replace Snyder now that everything's in motion and JL is so far into production so they're just telling Snyder to stop being Snyder and praying for the best. I'm predicting HEAVY studio interference on this movie but that's really not gonna help anything.

They gambled on Snyder and it came up empty, now they're gonna pay the price for fast tracking an entire universe on a gamble.
>>
>There are two Batsuits in the film. The first one looks like the Batman costume you’ve already seen excerpt it has new armor plates under the costume to give added protection. Also, on Batman’s forearms they’ve added spikes on the outside of the costume. The second Batsuit is towards the end of the film but it has added carbon fiber, more protection, and a new cowl which adds more strength and protection around the neck and added levels of communication with Alfred and the members of the Justice League. The second costume also has new goggles which help pilot a new vehicle. The costume also helps amplify his strength even when dealing with an old injury.
>>
>>83952214
oh god they really are gonna shit this batman up already
that's why you never listen to fanboys
>>
So, where's the shockingly great news? The biggest reveal seems to be Flash's Iron Man suit, the rest is the usual "we're gonna do good this time!" we've been hearing for months
>>
>>83952319
The closest to Snyder not being Snyder I can think of in tone is the Dawn of the Dead remake.
>>
>>83952319
>but that's really not gonna help anything.
Thanks for the info, O wise oracle.
>>
>>83952313
You are literally wanting that Justice League War OVA to be adapted into live action. To hell with that.
>>
>>83952244
>Argo and the town weren't good

Fucking end your life you marvel faggot
>>
>We get a very classic looking Commissioner Gordon in the film. We were on set for J.K. Simmons’ first day and he was wearing a hat, tie, long trench coat and glasses. He looked like the animated series Gordon and also like he was literally ripped out of the comics. Fans will be very happy.
I'm more hype about this than anything else
>>
>>83952338
>detective batman
>shit
pick none
>>
>>83952319
Youre entire post is bullshit. You are really understating how much creative input Snyder, or any director, by default has on their film
>>
>Alfred and Bruce Wayne develop a lot of tech for the members of the Justice League.
They don't deserve Iron Alfred.
>>
>>
>>83952315
>>And then Darkseid just pushes his body aside.
>I miss Orion
>>
>>83952359
Did you miss the word "Batman" preceding "script", senpai? Or did I miss the scene in Argo where Canadian Batman swoops in to save the hostages?
>>
>>83952387
Time for white washing claims
>>
>>83952345

When has executive meddling ever helped?
>>
>>83951794
>Star
CEASE AND DESIST
>>
>>83952319

Affleck is clearly hell-bent on wresting as much control from Snyder as he can. Hopefully, that will help.
>>
>>83952372
name a single iconic Batman story in which you can say Bruce was a competent detective beyond "computer scan dis shit"
>>
>>83952319
That's why I smell the train wreck
Mr Terrio wrote this movie as a two parter and to be left on a cliffhanger
If they are now making only one movie
You can expect a lot of shit to just happen as you have to establish and include so much stuff

Superman ressurection
Darkseid appearance
Batman recruiting heroes
JL coming together
establishing Flash,Cyborg,Aquaman,etc

Shit is gonna be a mess
Might as well make Snyder make the movie he wants to because appeasing fanboys is gonna kill this movie even faster
>>
>>83952404
?
>>
>>83952398
Considering they race-bent some major characters, including Aquaman himself, I really doubt it.
>>
>>83952395
Fuck, I'd wager that Darkseid misses Mr. Miracle more
>>
File: 1463953851559.png (489 KB, 570x1023) Image search: [Google]
1463953851559.png
489 KB, 570x1023
>>>>>>The scene opens with Ezra Miller as Barry Allen entering his dingy, yet decked out with high-tech electronics, apartment. Barry turns on the light and Ben Affleck’s Bruce Wayne is sitting in a chair. Bruce has a printout of that scene of Barry at the grocery store we see in BvS and wants an explanation. Barry insists it’s not him, but instead it’s “a nice looking Jewish boy who looks a lot like him.” (In the comics, Barry Allen is not Jewish. I later emailed Zack Snyder’s publicist to clarify this and was told that the line about “a nice Jewish boy” was an ad lib by Ezra Miller and Zack Snyder hasn’t “vetted it” one way or another, but added he thinks it’s “interesting.”)
>>
>>83952398
>amyone
>trying to take on William "Da foe" Dafoe
not in this lifetime
>>
File: sad superman.jpg (240 KB, 616x910) Image search: [Google]
sad superman.jpg
240 KB, 616x910
>‘Justice League’ Set Visit: Zack Snyder Goes Full Marvel
http://www.slashfilm.com/justice-league-set-visit/

It's over. Quipfags have won.
>>
>>83952049
P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y
>>
>we want the Captain America audience
>>
>>83952417
Joking,
DC tried to sue DC shoes, but got counter sued because they never put a copyright on their own logo, which they can never use again
>>
File: THE_MONEY_IS_ALWAYS_RIGHT!.png (680 KB, 795x574) Image search: [Google]
THE_MONEY_IS_ALWAYS_RIGHT!.png
680 KB, 795x574
>>83952429
it's what the people want
>>
>>83952372
You are doing a JL movie not a fucking Batman detective story
explain how showing detective batman shit will mesh well with the JL aspects?

No good JL story has included those elements
>>
>>83952429
>>83952429
Wow that makes me mad

Clickbait bullshit!

MARVEL INVENTED LEVITY EVERYONE!!!!
>>
>>83952432
>we want an audience

FTFY
>>
>>83952429
>Implying BvS didn't have quips.
Quipfags have already won. You just never noticed.
>>
>>83952398
But Vulko isn't colored.
If you were talking about body shaming on the other hand...
>>
>When we first meet up with Flash the suit he’s wearing is a prototype. From what I gathered, it seems that Barry Allen may have broken into NASA and is using 3D printers to help make the outfit protect him when running at super speed. The design is very aerodynamic and, as many of you know, when Flash runs he generates electricity which circles around his body. The help make the effect come to life, the costume has black stretchy wires which will show the electricity and will be added in post-production. Once Barry Allen connects with Bruce Wayne and Wayne-Tech, Flash’s costume will probably get an upgrade….
>>
>>83952429
>>83952432
You say this like it's a bad thing.
>>
>>83952377

Read between the lines anon. Snyder is out. They let him do it his way and he created a laughing stock.

This movie will be a handful of WB executives cobbling together what they think the audience wants to see out of a cape movie. They literally prepared a scene that was as close in style to the MCU as possible to show to the visiting journalists.
>>
>>83952429

And thank god for that. BvS was a dull, drab, plodding mess.
>>
>>83952423
heh well looks like flashy's a jew now
>>
>>83952449
What people want is serious films that don't talk down to them.
>>
>>83952419
Really. Three-legged chair is more useful than Kalibak.
>>
>Superman was on his way in Zack’s vision to having a reason to be Superman in his story. A reason to feel the way he felt about humanity. His moral compass. He had to go through something to be that. Zack jokingly laughs when he says “And I’m not saying that he’s in ‘Justice League’ by the way.
Superman's return remains the only thing I'm really legit anticipating from this movie
>>
>>83952429
make lots of quips about superman's terrible mullet
>>
>>83952477
It kinda is when they for some reason can't pull it off

>The scene itself was largely exposition. Batman, The Flash and Wonder Woman show up (as the scene starts Batman comes up from a crouch, so I’m thinking he may swing in and leap into frame?) and Gordon asks how many of them there are. “Not enough,” Batman says. Gordon tells them that there was an abduction last night, and it was seen by a dozen witnesses. It was the same creature that abducted someone in Metropolis - a Parademon.

>“The bad guy’s flying monkeys,” Batman says. Batman makes a joke! And it’s a real Batman type of line, one that would work in the comics! “Sardonic” is the word Affleck uses later to describe Batman’s sense of humor. I got very excited.
>>
>>83952423
>Turning an entire character Jewish on an ad-libbed line
Oy vey
>>
>We will see Atlantis in different time periods in Justice League. The culture is being created from the ground up. It’s a very ancient culture.
>>
>>83952413
>Mr Terrio wrote this movie as a two parter and to be left on a cliffhanger
Bullshit. All we heard for a few weeks was that the movie was rumored to be a two parter.
>>
>>83952455
A lot of Morrison's JLA did.
>>
>>83952515
>Atlantis in different time periods
what the fuck are they doing with this movie
>>
>standalone movie
That means nothing.
It just mean's they're going to market this movie and the sequel differently.

Same exact thing happened to Infinity War Parts 1 & 2
>>
>Zack Snyder said Jack Kirby’s New Gods influenced the Justice League movie.
>>
>>83952491

People want good films. BvS was not a good film.

Civil War managed to be exceedingly serious at times while also having a great deal of humor.
>>
>when you want to make a two parter but Marvel is already making one so you cant do that
>>
>>83952413
>another bloated movie
Sounds just like Snyder
>>
File: amy adams henry cavill.jpg (71 KB, 540x428) Image search: [Google]
amy adams henry cavill.jpg
71 KB, 540x428
>>83952526
Cramming everything into a shitfest that will get a 200gb Blu Ray release in 2 years.
>>
>>83952446
that's actually pretty funny
>>
>>83952549
>Not the first post from this IP
>>
>>83952526
ARION LORD OF ATLANTIS CONFIRMED
>>
>>83952455
Bruce will need something useful to do aside from coordinating the team. He can't just go full Iron Man against threats like Darkseid and his lackeys. They're just too powerful.
>>
>>83952505
>“The bad guy’s flying monkeys,” Batman says. Batman makes a joke! And it’s a real Batman type of line, one that would work in the comics!
Jesus, these people are COMPLETELY clueless.
>>
>>83952523
no it didn't read Morrison's run again
that was pure batgod not toned down detective batman
>>
>>83952564
I love how in every picture Eisenberg is just sitting there completely detached
>>
>>83952244
Ben doesn't give a crap if others screw up, He care about his reputation. With him directing and writing,he knows he can't afford to screw up.
>>
>>83952359
Gigli, Daredevil, Jersey Girl, Surviving Christmas ...
>>
>>83952146
He still uses guns.
>>
>>83952482

It more seems to be Affleck turning Terrio and Johns loose on the film than the WB execs, to be fair.

Thank the lord that fucking Goyer is gone.
>>
>>83952594
I can't tell who's MORE clueless, the writers or who wrote the article
>>
>>83952608
He didn't write or direct those.
>>
>>83951794
>Steppenwolf
Really? Even Desaad or Godfrey would be better choices than this.
>>
File: jesse-eisenberg.jpg (3 MB, 3500x2720) Image search: [Google]
jesse-eisenberg.jpg
3 MB, 3500x2720
>>83952601
He knew
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEmBveRSxEI
>>
>>83952546
>muh console wars
Civil War never needed to be made in any respect. It was shoehorned and it shows. Cap deserved his own movie.
>>
>>83952564
>Your superabs will never flabbergast grils into instintically kissing them and then regret it
>>
File: hellbat.jpg (711 KB, 997x1527) Image search: [Google]
hellbat.jpg
711 KB, 997x1527
>>83952593
>He can't just go full Iron Man against threats like Darkseid and his lackeys. They're just too powerful.
Yes he can.
>>
>>83952273
Why the fuck didn't they just cast Miller as Wally West from the start? He doesn't even resemble ANY version of Barry Allen.
>>
>>83952520
No his movie was a bridge to the 2nd part
That 2nd part is no longer happening so whatever elements we would have saw there are going to be crammed into this movie since this is zack's last dceu movie

>>83952545
I wonder if his interpretation will be similar to his interpretation of what happened in DKR
>>
>>83952621
No, they wouldn't.
They work as obvious subservient cronies.
>>
>>83952621
Steppenwolf is the guy to punch

Desaad and Godfrey are the guys behind the scenes
>>
>superheroes coming up with epic funny lines in the middle of life threatening battles
vs
>superheroes palling around with each other in their downtime

>mfw DC even does quips better than Marvel
>>
>>83952649
He doesn't resemble any Wally either.
Rumor is he originally tried for Nightwing
>>
>>83952546
this is only going to increase the marvel vs dc war
DC blinked first
DC copies marvel first
DC fails at copying rival first
>>
File: nido04b.png (458 KB, 792x574) Image search: [Google]
nido04b.png
458 KB, 792x574
>>83952505
>“The bad guy’s flying monkeys,” Batman says

Is this a joke
>>
>>83952660
Kalibak is a better guy to punch
>>
>>83952650
>That 2nd part is no longer happening

why do people seriously believe this?
It's clear they're just following what Marvel did in rebranding Infinity War as Avengers 3 and 4
>>
>>83952643
Isn't that the armor that the Justice League helped build for Bruce, and he only used to go to Apocalypse to resurrect Damien, and he STILL couldn't beat Darkseid with it?

That was a dumb story, anon. Go to your room.
>>
>>83952678
True. but he's a better guy to punch in a henchman sort of way.

Steppenwolf has the cred, being Darkseid's uncle and also sorta his mercenary, in having agency.
>>
>>83951794
Looks like the studio has learned from their mistakes and won't let Snyder be as Snyder as before.
>>
>>83952669
Woah it's like the reverse of the last 60 years
>>
>>83952676
kek
>>
>>83952650
>That 2nd part is no longer happening
You mean the eventual Justice League sequel isn't happening? The sequel where Darkseid will appear? Get out.
>>
>>83952678
Probably saving him for Part 2.

Darkseid only has a cameo in this one.
>>
File: 4171921-jsa_anderson.jpg (149 KB, 648x481) Image search: [Google]
4171921-jsa_anderson.jpg
149 KB, 648x481
>We learn about these boxes in a scene called "the History Lesson." That scene, according to the art we saw, will feature an ancient Atlantean king, Hippolyta of Therimysca, some old fashioned humans and the god of all gods, Zeus himself.

>Black Canary confirmed to lead the human alliance

CAST EM /CO/
>>
>>83952676
I'll bet you ten bucks that this line was originally "The angels of apocalypse"
>>
>>83952669
>DC copies marvel first
Marvel literally copied DC when they chose to adapt Civil War in reaction to the announcement of BvS.
>>
>>83952643
and thankfully he's going to be just smart enough to develop tech to allow him to fight with the JL
>>
>>83952423
What the fuck? He's calling the guy he's pretending not to be Jewish, not himself. Can you people read?
>>
>>83952117
What have you got against Batman Squad?

>>83952263
>Can Steppenwolf really support his own movie though?

They like to dream.
>>
>>83952669
>>83952729
Can both you fags fuck off?
>>
File: cavill.gif (988 KB, 245x368) Image search: [Google]
cavill.gif
988 KB, 245x368
>>83952642
Remember that he was once fat and unattractive.
>>
So Green Lantern won't be in this?

Huh.
>>
>>83952720
>Old-fashioned humans
H-how old-fashioned are we talking about here?
>>
>>83952597
What about the word "detective" implies being toned down?
>>
>>83952650
>this is zack's last dceu movie

oh you
>>
>>83952749
The Civil War thing is just a fact, anon. The Russos have been stated on record saying this was the case.
>>
>>83952049
It's like that NEVER happens in the comics
>>
File: tumblr_lpwtgvjbYm1qko4x4o1_500.gif (483 KB, 450x344) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lpwtgvjbYm1qko4x4o1_500.gif
483 KB, 450x344
>>83952593
He went up against fucking Superman and won what the fuck are you talking about.
>>
>>83952743
He's talking about himself. Both he and Bruce know he's being glib with his denial.
>>
>>83952755
Wouldn't Anthro just be the funniest thing?
>>
Well this was disappointing as fuck.

I expected way more than this. I thought we were getting a cast photo?

Also fucking Steppenwolf as the main character? Going full Kirby NOW?

Eh.
>>
>>83952635

I'm a DC fan, which is why I'm appalled at DC's failure to make a decent film.
>>
>>83952752
Cavill to star in the Charles Atlas biopic?
>>
>>83951794
Looks like Geoff Johns wasn't able to get his husbando Hal into this movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 220x326
>>83952031
It's closer to the Magnificent Seven really.
>>
Now that Johns is calling the shots, can Ezra cameo on the TV show?
>>
>>83952779
Well, they already shot sorta head first into Fourth World shit in BvS...you kinda have to play through
>>
>>83952601
He was one of the worst things in BvS and he probably knows it.
>>
File: goal posts.jpg (160 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
goal posts.jpg
160 KB, 500x400
>>83952620
The point is he's not a good judge of scripts.
>>
>The next stop was Cyborg's costume, which does not exist. Cyborg is all CGI, so Ray Fisher is wearing pajamas on set all day. He has this little light on his face to replicate the glow of his cyborg eye. We did see the designs, though. Cyborg is cool and has lots of spots at his joints where there should be human flesh but instead there's just empty space. It's pretty clear that there isn't much of Vic Stone still in there. He has this red light emanating from his chest, and his arm can turn into a gun. When he goes into full battle mode his whole face gets covered. Also he can grow two extra arms for fist fighting
>When he goes into full battle mode his whole face gets covered. Also he can grow two extra arms for fist fighting.

Cyborg video game when

>>83952755
>>83952777
The rumors that were posted on /co/ weeks ago and confirmed by todays reports were

>30,000 years ago, an alliance between Man, the Atlanteans and the Amazons repelled Darkseid's invasion on Earth, and Darkseid's secret weapon, the Mother Boxes, were left behind and divided among the three races.

So pre-historic.
Guess the war with Darkseid sends humanity from a Golden Age(HINT HINT) into a dark age
>>
File: 1466274687958.jpg (871 KB, 1650x1268) Image search: [Google]
1466274687958.jpg
871 KB, 1650x1268
>>83952774
>He went up against fucking Superman who wasn't even trying to win and had plot device weakness:the rock used against him multiple times
Fixed. Call me when he tries that shit again with Darkseid.
>>
>>83952412
Perpetual Mourning from Batman Black and White.
>>
File: logo.png (17 KB, 215x123) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
17 KB, 215x123
If you're wondering why the logo seems vaguely familiar.
>>
>>83952782
>I'm a DC fan
Sure you are.
>>
>>83952807
So him choosing bad movies at an early age means he has never known how to get a good script?

Gone Girl
Argo
The Town
Gone Baby Gone
>>
>>83952841
>no true Scotsman
>>
>>83952841

Unlike you, I actually buy and read DC floppies.
>>
>>83952852
Suck on these floppies.
>>
File: YoungBatman.jpg (37 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
YoungBatman.jpg
37 KB, 320x240
>>83952826
That's a fucking comic book you aspie, we're talking about the movies. Retard.
>>
>>83952836
I have no idea what that is.
>>
>>83952344
We have Gunn to thank for that
>>
>>83952720
>>Black Canary confirmed to lead the human alliance
They're really going through with that? So Black Canary's actually thousands of years old? What the fuck.

>>83952801
Unfortunately. I would've waited until they established the DCEU more greatly and got someone better than Snyder on board.
>>
>>83952861

Yeah, that's what I thought.

What was your favorite DC issue that you purchased in the last year, anon?
>>
>>83952847
Argo's overrated and Gone Girl sucked.
>>
>>83952505
Wait, they are doing quips now?
>>
>>83952862
The point is, Bruce doesn't stand a chance if Superman fights full force.
>>
>>83952893
nice opinion
>>
>>83952884
>So Black Canary's actually thousands of years old
No, she's probably fucking dead. She'll just be the Dinah Drake to the modern DCEU Dinah Lance probably
>>
File: bruce-234.gif (1 MB, 263x207) Image search: [Google]
bruce-234.gif
1 MB, 263x207
I'm okay with them just appealing to marvel faggots. Marvel movies are not great but they are harmless fan service. I rather had a dumb movie like Marvel than a capekino that only neckbeards like.
>>
>>83952922
>capekino
explain
>>
>>83952914
Of course she's going to be dead. But that's my point. They're really going through with the "Black Canary lead the Earth alliance against Darkseid thousands of years ago," shit.
>>
>>83952887
You aren't replying to the same person. You're probably just replying to yourself. But personally I did enjoy Jurgen's Superman and Lois Lane run. I have the first issue but I prefer to trade wait generally speaking.
>>
File: Steppenwolf.jpg (172 KB, 469x655) Image search: [Google]
Steppenwolf.jpg
172 KB, 469x655
>Man we're really fucked with this Snyder guy. We need to stall the bad guy like Marvel does with the purple dude. Where's Johns? Ask him for a villain to tie into the big bad but keeps us from having to commit until we can can Snyder off this and get our shit together.
>>
>>83952423
Oh hey lets get totally autistic over a jokey line
>>
>>83952943
>You're probably just replying to yourself.

Believe me, I wish that I was.
>>
>>83952953
>DC needs to copy Marvel!
>Pfft. Look at DC copying Marvel. Losers.

Make up your mind.
>>
>>83952960
I don't believe you, anon. What do you say to that?
>>
>>83952836
who?
>>
>>83952953
>Not the first post from this IP.
>>
>>83952908
The point is Batman is the main protagonist of the movie, he will be able to go toe-to-toe with Darkseid or Kalibak or Steppenwolf or a horde of Amazons if Snyder feels like it, can't you fucking get that?

He will have a super powered armor or a super batman-y device or exploit a weakness only he could come up with. Because it's basically a Batman movie.

It's incredibly stupid to rage about Batman being able to do these things.
>>
>>83952801
Not in the sequel. Remember, Avengers established Thanos in the first movie and has spent years building him up. Not that DC should copy Marvel, but it's not like you immediately need to follow up on what was in the prequel.

Avengers wisely used an enemy with lots of disposable mooks and a simple motivation so it could be ABOUT the Avengers.

Using Darkseid was stupid in the New 52 JL and it's stupid here. They should have just used Despero.
>>
>>83952985

If somebody thinks that I need to fake an argument with myself because you'd never find immature shitposters on 4chan, I'd say that's their business, and leave it at that.
>>
>>83952989
Who would have guessed that in a thread with over 200 replies, someone posted twice? Faggot.
>>
>>83953010
Why are you so upset samefag?
>>
>>83953000
>using thanos buildup as a positive
that fizzled out 3 years ago
>>
File: image.jpg (90 KB, 480x385) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90 KB, 480x385
>still no GL
>>
>>83953020
it's not even me retard
>s-s-samefag
please
>>
Who here is ready for justicekino
>>
if anyone wants a series of detailed articles here…
https://mobile.twitter.com/ComicBookNOW/with_replies

also WHITE EYES CONFIRMED
>On the cowl of the suit is a new pair of goggles which Wilkinson says is to offer the glowing look of Batman’s eyes which was always captured in comics. The goggles don’t have lights themselves but will reflect those from the set into the camera to provide the effect.

http://comicbook.com/2016/06/19/justice-league-costume-descriptions-2/2
>>
>>83952429
Expect negative reviews saying is to similar to Marvel. DC just can't win.
>>
>>83953039
>i-i-t's not even me
>>
>>83952686
You didnt undestand that comic right?

Bruce didnt need to "beat" darkseid, he needed to be attacked by darkseid.
And the gimmick of the hellbat armor is that he can die after using it for long.
>>
>>83953036
>Aquaman and Cyborg get to be in a movie before Green Lantern
That's kind of sad
>>
>>83951794
I'm glad it's only one part now, but

>fucking Steppenwolf
>three Mother Boxes
>"lighter tone"

Being a DC fan is suffering
>>
>>83952953
>>83952989
>>83953010
>>83953020
>>83953039
>>83953053

All mine ;)
>>
File: Green_Lantern_Reynolds.jpg (105 KB, 1594x697) Image search: [Google]
Green_Lantern_Reynolds.jpg
105 KB, 1594x697
>>83953036
It takes a while to wash off this foul stench anon
>>
File: nigga tell me you're joking.png (368 KB, 840x439) Image search: [Google]
nigga tell me you're joking.png
368 KB, 840x439
>>83953053
What do you want, a screencap? So you can just go
>hurr durr nice photoshop skills samefag
>>
>>83953000
>Using Darkseid was stupid in the New 52 JL and it's stupid here. They should have just used Despero.
Despero or Starro would be MUCH better.
>>
>>83953076
I'm fine with Steppenwolf.
>>
>>83952614
Man of Steel's script was better than Batman v. Superman's script.
>>
>>83953076
>Being a DC fan is suffering

Can't be any worse than suffering through BvS.
>>
>>83952650
>I wonder if his interpretation will be similar to his interpretation of what happened in DKR

How if they are not similar at all?

If anything BvS shows Snyder will get the new gods better than Johns
>>
>>83953109
>Starro
>implying general audiences and casuals would be ok with a fucking super starfish
>>
File: CkgalxXVEAQiMj8.jpg (24 KB, 598x320) Image search: [Google]
CkgalxXVEAQiMj8.jpg
24 KB, 598x320
>I think the main thing we learned is that people don’t like to see their heroes deconstructed. [Laughs.] I think that’s hard because it’s people we’ve grown up with and that we care about. They like seeing them in all their glory. Yeah.

>deconstructed
>>
>>83953124

Neither script was good. MoS was poorly paced and relied largely on the visuals and music to compensate for a weak plot.

Zod was an excellent villain, but very little else about the writing stood out.
>>
>>83953049
Based
Wilkinson
>>
>>83953092
That movie wasn't a franchise ruining wreck though, it was just bland and ugly

See, this guy forgot about it already >>83953075
>>
>>83952621
You mean Steppenwolf who killed the entire Earth Two heroes isn't a threat?
>>
>>83953143
>These nerds just don't appreciate my genius deconstruction of their shitty funnybooks, yeah, that's what happened.
Jesus fucking Christ, Snyder is a joke of a man.
>>
File: justice-league-steppenwolf-pic.jpg (122 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
justice-league-steppenwolf-pic.jpg
122 KB, 720x480
>>83953112

Do you really think there's gonna be anything Steppenwolf about Snyder's Steppenwolf?
>>
>>83951794
>all these retards bitching about Stephenwolf
>Stephenwolf literally always gets sent before Darkseid in almost every incarnation.

Seriously why do you people pretend to care and be outraged about things you know absolutely nothing about?
>>
>>83953058
He doesn't need to beat one of the biggest threats to the universe? Fuck off.
>>
Well that didn't take long for /co/ to start crying and bitching about these reveals. Steppenwolf is pretty good idea to pave way for Darkseid, he's a very minor character perfectly suited for modern live action reinterpretation and playing a mid-boss before Darkseid. Dafoe as Vulko has interesting possibilities. Jokey Flash adds muh quips and fun to casual whiners. Cyborg being CGI sounds dope.
>>
>>83953189
They probably expected a more iconic villain to be the main antagonist of the JL movie.
>>
>>83953141
Fuck general audiences.

Starro would work on multiple levels, including the fact that he is canonically the VERY first threat the JL ever faced in the Justice League.

Hell, making a rough adaptation of DC: The New Frontier but set in modern times would be alright with me.
>>
>>83953186
>making retarded assumptions and being outraged over nothing the post
>>
>>83953186
Where did you get this screenshot from Transformers 5?
>>
>>83953186
oh no, now those three hardcore in existence Steppenwolf fans will riot!
>>
>>83953206
Well thats retarded considering its JL PART 1
>>
>>83953206
None of the general JL villains are that iconic though. Who would they use? Starro? Amazo?
>>
File: cap.jpg (27 KB, 672x568) Image search: [Google]
cap.jpg
27 KB, 672x568
>>83953191
>>
>>83952990
>The point is Batman is the main protagonist of the movie
Good to know the script is in your good hands, anonymous.
>>
>>83953229
Nope. Not part 1. They've said its a stand alone movie now.
>>
>>83953185
What are you talking about he just said that deconstructionist stories don't stick with people
BvS was a garbage story but that's a perfectly reasonable sentiment
>>
>>83953206
These the same people who were just whining how Darkseid can't be used as a villain in the first movie because muh build up?
>>
>>83953232
NONE of the Avengers main villains have been particularly that iconic in the mainstream either. And Starro, Despero, and Amazo are all more well-known than fucking Steppenwolf anyway, even with his connection to Darkseid.
>>
>>83953253

BvS didn't "deconstruct" anything.
>>
>>83953251
Just like Infinity War Part 1 became a stand alone movie
>>
>>83953209
>over nothing

Did you see Snyder's last two movies?
>>
>>83953000
>Avengers established Thanos in the first movie and has spent years building him up.
The only buildup Thanos got since his 5 second introduction in Avengers 1, was his 10 second reappearance for Guardians of the Galaxy, in which we saw how he was incapable of keeping his own flunkies under control. We basically learned how incompetent he is within a 10 year span of time.
>>
>>83953253
He's clearly saying that it's not that BvS is shit, it's just that people won't accept a deconstructionist story. Snyder still refuses to hold that L.
>>
>>83952597
You dumb motherfucker, the word "detective" means fucking "investigate and use his brain to solve problems", not "street-level" like you seem to think.
>>
>>83953000
>Thanos
>built up
Literally the one thing I know about MCU Thanos thus far is that he's incompetent enough to be betrayed by every single person he's ever entrusted with anything
>>
>>83953206
As iconic as Marvel's Loki right?
>>
>>83953287
You don't build up characters just by showing them onscrewn. Other characters could talk about him, you could show them reacting to his existence, etc.
>>
>>83952862
>>>/tv/
>>
>>83953270
Nigger Steppenwolf has to come before Darkseid. That is how it fucking works. Get over it bitch and go read some comics.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.