[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BoJack Horseman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: bojack-horseman-season-2[1].jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-season-2[1].jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Getting towards the end of season 2, and holy shit. People were right, the first few eps really weren't indicative of the rest of it. After it gets going, it really fucking goes. It feels like a different kind of story than we usually see in Western cartoons. Not to mention the superb voice talent, Bojack might be one of my favorite roles I've seen Will Arnett in. Shame Netflix's other original animations look like shit, but this is a real encouraging start. What are your thoughts on it?
>>
>>83948441
>hating on new Voltron

How dare you.
>>
>>83948454
Shit, my bad, I forgot that was out. How is it? That one actually looked pretty good, and it's got one of the guys from Flight of the Conchords in it.
>>
>>83948441
>it took you this long to listen to us

Party's over
You missed it
>>
File: 1439185441227.jpg (9 KB, 212x249) Image search: [Google]
1439185441227.jpg
9 KB, 212x249
All I want is for the silly cartoon animals to be happy. But it won't ever happen.
>>
>>83948522
Decent show but don't expect stellar writing just because an anime studio worked on it
>>
You should watch Flaked next. It's on NFLX. Not cartoon, but it stars Will Arnett in sad middle aged man adventures in LA.
>>
>>83948441
unironically one of the best recent cartoons to ever air
>>
So what do people prefer more?

Mr. Peanutbutters House or Horsin'Around?
>>
File: 1464069244165.png (303 KB, 429x735) Image search: [Google]
1464069244165.png
303 KB, 429x735
Watching through it now. It's way better than I thought it'd be. Just now getting to season 2b.
>>
>>83948852
Better question:
Are you a Zoe, or a Zelda?
>>
Season 3 premieres July 22nd, I'm hyped.
>>
File: 1438229830267.png (325 KB, 763x847) Image search: [Google]
1438229830267.png
325 KB, 763x847
Post more Mia
>>
It's like Birdman with Birdmen
>>
>>83948839

bob's burgers, venture bros, rick and morty are all bretty gud. BJ Horseman is one of the top four for sure
>>
>>83954979
>two out of four of those are on adult swim, one has reruns on AS
Goddamn, has Adult Swim been absolutely killing it these past few years or what?

>>83948852
PB's House, if only because I love Paul F. Tompkins' voice so much.

>>83948732
happiness is a myth, anon, the sooner you can accept that the sooner you can be content
>>
>>83951417
Does Bojack even have any more relationships to destroy or at least ruin?
>>
>>83954979
>bob's burgers, venture bros, rick and morty

yeah, those three and BJH are honestly probably my favorite modern animated shows.
>>
>Shame Netflix's other original animations look like shit
King Julian is surprisingly not shit.
>>83950252
Get ready for eternal suffering senpai.
>>
>>83955358
>has Adult Swim been absolutely killing it these past few years or what?
Meh, back then [as] was considered the experimental network constantly doing weird and new shit but nowadays Fox has a tight leash on them and a good half of the stuff they show now are reruns of shows that aren't even theirs.

They're still good don't get me wrong but they've changed.
>>
BACK IN THE NINETIES I WAS IN A VERY FAMOUS TV SHOW
>>
>>83956870

Nah it's more that they realized that original animations weren't making money so most of their original stuff went live action because it's cheaper, quicker, and gets the same results. You'll pretty much only see a couple actual original animated shows on it from now on that aren't old stuff that's been around forever and rick and morty.
>>
>>83948441
>Not to mention the superb voice talent
I absolutely loved Wanda's. Best voice acting out of all the female characters.
>>
Are you Joe
>>
>>83951417
Oh shit, that's my birthday.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.