[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I havent been keeping up with Harley Quinn but I kind of want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Red Tool.jpg (153 KB, 922x1400) Image search: [Google]
Red Tool.jpg
153 KB, 922x1400
So I havent been keeping up with Harley Quinn but I kind of want Red Tool to become a reoccurring character in DC. Why? Because theres something hilarious to me about a ripoff, of a ripoff sticking around. Am I just crazy, or do any of you also want more Red Tool satire
>>
If it means for Palmiotti & Conner to fuck off Harley and never touch her again, sure why not?
>>
>>83946032
Well it would help prevent Harley going full on Deadpool
>>
>>83946205
What do you mean by "prevent"?. You mean giving RedTool a mini by Palmiotti & Conner?
>>
>>83945953
>Because theres something hilarious to me about a ripoff, of a ripoff sticking around.
Shit, you must love early Image then.
>>
>>83946308
Its just that recently Harley has sort of been veering into Deadpool territory, because DC wants their wacky character too. So yeah why not?
>>
>>83946436
>DC wants their own wacky, 4th-wall breaking asshole
>Not making an Ambush Bug movie
FUCKING WASTED POTENTIAL.
>>
>>83946436
Yeah, I am with you too. RedTool mini by Palmiotti & Conner, sounds good. Someone should make a petition or bother DC with that until it's a reality
>>
So... Did they ever retcon Harley blowing up children? Kinda hard to read a story about a "beloved" character that did that shit.
>>
>>83947039
It was never canon in the first place.
>>
>>83947051
Really? Explain, please.
>>
>>83947051
Why? There's no indication of that anywhere, it's as canon as any of the Villain Month one-shots.
>>
>>83947070
It happened in a dream.
>>
>>83947110
Seriously? Well, that's a relief. No matter how good her series may get, I would never have read it because that would always be in the back of my mind, you know?
>>
>>83947087
>no indication of that anywhere
Except the fact that no one has mentioned.
>>
File: 1463598499061.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
1463598499061.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
Red tool doesn't seem to be that bad of a guy.
>>
the problem with Ambush Bug is that he isn't nearly as easy to make violent. That's the appeal of Deadpool, violent satire
>>
>>83947386
That and he hasn't actually funny.
>>
>>83947070
>>83947087
>>83947051

I remember seeing in Palmiotti's twitter that as far he's concerned that shit never happened and they would never acknowledge in the book. I'll see if I can find the tweet
>>
>>83947386
If DC didn't make such a strong attempt to undermine him for Twinkbo they could have just used Lobo as he had been before.

Then again I guess Harley is easier to manage since she sticks on Earth.
>>
>>83947503
Man, I can't find that tweet. I remember seeing it, weird
>>
>>83946712

Yeah, why hasn't Amush Bug caught on?
>>
>>83946032
palmiotti should have a rectal cancer
>>
>>83947654
Not enough exposure?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.