[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You want to control the Justice League? You can't run shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fucktard waller.jpg (256 KB, 950x1460) Image search: [Google]
fucktard waller.jpg
256 KB, 950x1460
You want to control the Justice League? You can't run shit you fucking dumb bitch.

Fuck I hate Waller.
>>
Has Waller ever accomplished one good thing, ever, in anything that she does? I seem to recall that everything she touches ends in disaster.

In fact, was it just the JLA cartoon that did it, or was she involved with the Doomsday shit in the comics too?
>>
>>83943163
>>83943255

I have a glorious book for you guys called Suicide Squad by John Ostrander. Go now.

She made sure at least one nuclear holocaust didn't happen
>>
>>83943305
I've always had like, zero interest in Suicide Squad. But I guess I'll add it to the bottom of my list.
>>
>>83943305
i did read some of SS that's why I hate her
>>
>>83943346
>>83943363
Wow, you both have such terrible taste. I'm not even the anon you're replying to.
>>
>>83943163
Waller is beyond retarded if she thinks Catwoman is capable of taking on Batman and Katana is capable of taking on Wonder Woman.
>>
>>83943384
i didn't say suicide squad was bad

how can you read that and not hate Waller? everything she does is stupid and pointlessly evil.
>>
>>83943163
Waller is american politics personified. I hope that I get to see one issue where that fucking cunt is raped by King Shark and then skinned alive and burned for all the shit she's pulled on the squad.

I hope Deadshot gets to have the killing blow. He's suffered the most
>>
>>83943163
How was Katana supposed to take on Wonder Woman?
>>
>>83943163
>not fat
Not muh Wall
>>
>>83943163
calm your titties
>>
>>83947872
Probably happens later. Black women tend to balloon later in life.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.