[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I'm super excited for Batman V Supermam. Now that the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
Guys I'm super excited for Batman V Supermam. Now that the embargos getting lifted tommorrow critics are going to like it. I'm so excited. And hey. If it's good enough it might slow down my cancer. Are you guys excited? My childhood dreams are going to come true.
>>
I'm just happy that Zack Snyder is finally gonna make a critically acclaimed movie! no way this gets anything lower than an 80% on Rotten Tomatoes! Based Terrio! Based Affleck!
>>
jerry seinfeld liked superman
>>
>three unique ips
emarrassing
>>
>>83940271
>>83940278
I know. I've been wait gall my life for this movie. I sold my house to buy tickets to the remote because of it. But it'll be worth it in the end
>>
There's no way Civil war will make under iroman 3 level money. It has SPIDERMAN.

$1.5 billion in the bag!!!!
>>
they're dead already

leave them alone
>>
>>83940400
. It won't even make 500 million. BvS will destroy it.
>>
>>83940400
Civil war will make more that avengers 2, at least.

It won't embarrassingly underperform lmao
>>
File: 1.png (219 KB, 1170x1200) Image search: [Google]
1.png
219 KB, 1170x1200
>>
>>83940238
BvS has a philosophical and psychological warfare between a man and a god.

Civil War has got a bunch of idiots in costumes running towards each other in a car park.

Zack Snyder has never made a bad movie either, and BvS will be another expansion to his fantastic filmography.

The Russo Brothers were lucky with Winter Soldier, it was probably just a fluke and they'll never make a movie as good as that again. The only thing they've got to fall back on is Community, Arrested Development and that godawful piece of shit, You, Me and Dupree.
>>
>>83940552
There's no way that BvS will rate under 85% on RT and there's no way it won't gross at least 1 billion at the box office.
>>
>>83940552
Yes. This man is a prophet. His world is the future
>>
BvS makes me want to blast out push ups. Captain Cuck Civil Scuffle makes me want to suck dick.
>>
>>83941679

Laugh all you want. It does.

Batman working out and Superman looking like goddamn spartan in blue makes you feel like working out (or jerking off).
>>
>A SECOND FRESH REVIEW
>>
>>83940566
>BvS has a philosophical and psychological warfare between a man and a god.
That said nothing and went nowhere meaningful. They didn't even fight for philosophical reasons, they fought because Luthor set them up to.

>Zack Snyder has never made a bad movie either, and BvS will be another expansion to his fantastic filmography.
He's all style with any attempt at substance being laughably mishandled. He can frame a dramatic shot, that's it. And even then he tends to go way too far with his attempts at being dramatic. He couldn't understand subtlety if it bit him in the ass in slow motion.
>>
Am newfag. What's going on this thread?
>>
>>83945329
People playing pretend
>>
>>83941805
OUR PRAYER CIRCLE IS WORKING
>>
>>83940238
You see so happy anon that I hate to rain on your parade, but you do know that legit critics, even the less legit critics used to pad out RT and blurb crap DVD releases, don't bother to review BluRay releases?

I'm sure some really anonny dude will go ahead and give it a rave on a scratchy You Tube video. You can webm and bring out it at all future BvS threads where everyone and their nieces and nephews rip into the movie for being a convoluted, overstuffed piece of crap.
>>
Where were you when Marvel was kill?
>>
I'll just be glad when this comes out so we can put the Man of Murder meme to rest.
>>
>>83950318
Not going to change him slamming that dude in Africa through multiple walls. You don't survive that shit.
>>
Still think they should have kept Doomsday out of the trailers.
>>
>>83950658
They should have kept him out of the movie.
>>
>>83940238
lol
>>
>>83940238

RIP OP ;-;7
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.