[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are there any comics that aren't...stupid? Like without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: party_hard.webm (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
party_hard.webm
2 MB, 640x480
Are there any comics that aren't...stupid?

Like without magical leprechauns, ragman, alternative universes out the ass, Zeus, etc., etc.

I'm not opposed to supernatural stuff but I was reading Injustice and it all just feels schlocky.
>>
Have you tried not reading capeshit?
>>
sometimes, cliches are cliches for a reason.

Never been more true:

OP is a faggot.
>>
>>83937337
>Are there any comics that aren't...stupid?

Read something that isn't superheroes.

Or what we call "street level" superheroes.
>>
Go watch CSI you dumbass normalfag.
>>
>>83937337
>Normie read a game advertising comic and judged it as a representative of an entire industry

It's like reading one of that stupid video game books and sayng that all books go in the same way
>>
I'm going to reveal to you the deepest secret of comic books. There are publishers other than Marvel and DC.
>>
Of course there are, you idiot. You might as well have asked if there are any books, movies or animations that aren't "stupid".
>>
>>83937337
Persepolis
>>
>>83937337
Of course not! All comics are fantasy, superhero stuff. If you want other, more serious forms of storytelling, I recommend going to >>>/lit/ or >>>/tv/
>>
>>83937337
Go read indieshit, you're bound to find shit that suits you there.
>>
Why the fuck are you reading Injustice, then? Idiot.
>>
Did I trigger you guys?
>>
File: ag5NPXJ.jpg (99 KB, 643x308) Image search: [Google]
ag5NPXJ.jpg
99 KB, 643x308
>>83937337
>talking shit about Ragman
That's how you get yourself fucked up.
>>
>reading Injustice
>more specifically, expecting value from a cash grab video game tie in
found your first and second mistakes
>>
File: Ragman-#003-00FC.jpg (173 KB, 900x1400) Image search: [Google]
Ragman-#003-00FC.jpg
173 KB, 900x1400
>>83937337
>Like without ragman
Fuck you. Ragman is awesome.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.