[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blacked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: wonder woman gets blacked.jpg (611 KB, 1600x1230) Image search: [Google]
wonder woman gets blacked.jpg
611 KB, 1600x1230
>>
BLACKED
>>
>>83935969
Yea, I guess having different skin color will only make you an enemy if you treat someone like one.

What fascinating social commentary by DC writers.
>>
>>83935969
um..
that's nice of her, but.. surely they don't speak english or greek
>>
>>83937396
I'm going to assume the writing is taking the "they're talking in another language but it's been translated for the audience and we didn't think brackets or editor's notes would be necessary" approach.
>>
>>83937396
>english or greek

One of Diana's powers is being able to speak any language.
>>
>>83935969
The design of Wonder Woman's skirt works pretty well in live action but looks stupid in a drawing in my opinion.
>>
>>83937563
wait really?
>>
>>83937600

wow, newb alert.
>>
>>83937637
yea cause she sure does use it alot! fuck off faggot if you aren't gonna explain it
>>
>>83937600
Yes.

Before the reboot, her powers were gifts from the Greek Gods she was given when she was born.

Beauty and empathy from Aphrodite, Intelligence and wisdom from Athena (which includes the universal tongue), Superstrength from Demeter, Speed and flight from Hermes, super-senses and talking to animals from Artemis (people always forget she has that last one because she never seems to use it), and from Hestia she got her bond with the Lasso of Truth.

In Nu52, she has all the same powers just from being a demigod herself. Plus she got the ability to mind control anyone who serves in a military when she became Goddess of War...but that whole set of info is likely about to be retconned out and returned to the Post-Crisis origin.
>>
>>83937568
I vehemently disagree.

I wouldn't mind if there were longer strips of leather over the hips though. I've just always wanted her outfit to have skirt-armor.
>>
WHERES HER CLOAK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT CLOAK WAS ONE OF THE BEST NEW ADDITIONS TO HER COSTUMES AND THEY ALREADY ARE DROPPING IT??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>83937975
Dude, any time you EVER see Wonder Woman in a cape, assume that it's just because it's a fancy promo shot. She's been wearing one for formal occasions but not in actual adventures for DECADES.

Same deal with carrying a sword and shield except slightly more often.
>>
File: 1460049424929.jpg (79 KB, 730x770) Image search: [Google]
1460049424929.jpg
79 KB, 730x770
This is getting out of hand!
>>
>>83937677
angry teenager reveals his raging hormones
>>
>>83935969
>he doesn't know about Trevor Barnes
>>
>>83938397
man first day of summer rolls around and suddenly here you fags are. it's like fucking clockwork
>>
>>83937868
one of the September covers has her with some cute animals, she'll probably talk to them
>>
>>83937967
No problem with the skirt. Design of it is just bad in my opinion.
>>
whats going on there
>>
>>83940156
Wondy's about to show her support for trump
>>
>WW's secret boy is now black
>WW's first arc is about being surrounded by big buff black guys
>it's ok when DC does it
>>
File: 2175016-ww_tb.jpg (36 KB, 423x300) Image search: [Google]
2175016-ww_tb.jpg
36 KB, 423x300
>>
>>83938373
Is that Conrad? Why is he black?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.