[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>With Great Powers comes FUCK RESPONSIBILITY!!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>With Great Powers comes FUCK RESPONSIBILITY!!!
>>
>>83933699
It's been a recurring theme ever since Peter got his own company. He doesn't give a shit about his responsibilities to his stockholders or his employees or any of the hundreds of people who depend on him to actually do his damn job.
>>
>>83933877
I think it's just because Slott doesn't understand how companies work.
>>
I'm sure some wacky hijinks with some clones will solve all these problems
>>
>>83933699
>With great power comes the need to learn to fucking DELEGATE.
>>
>>83933932
Actually he skipped to go play baseball with Miles. I kid you fucking not. He then went on an inner monologue about how he should be working right now, but he made a promise to Miles and it was his responsibility to keep it.
>>
>>83933940
Letting Anna Maria run his company is just lazy
>>
Why he doesn't bomb the building and fakes his dead?
>>
>>83933699
>Some days I have no idea how I got here.

Yea, that's because Doc Oc invaded your body and made you successful and competent.
>>
>>83933877
>>83933930

It's because Slott doesn't understand how anything works.

Not companies, not Spider-Man, not the basic craft of writing, nothing.
>>
>>83933699
>slott understanding responsibility and power

Maybe in a day ending in x.
>>
Slott's going to end this as the opposite of Superior, Peter's going to realize he's too wishy washy to run a company, so he lets Otto and Anna Maria take over.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.