[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Place your bets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
File: Predictions.png (983 KB, 1170x780) Image search: [Google]
Predictions.png
983 KB, 1170x780
Place your bets
>>
File: Template.png (982 KB, 1170x780) Image search: [Google]
Template.png
982 KB, 1170x780
In case anyone for done reason needs a template
>>
It's already been spoiled.

Only Slipknot and El Diablo die. And Monster T, but he's not part of the Squad.
>>
>>83931209
>Believing leaks
You fucks believed me when I said that my boyfriend worked on Batman V Superman and that it ends with the Justice League vs Doomsday.
>>
>>83931240
No, we didn't.
>>
>>83931170
>Killing Croc
Yeah fucking right, good luck with that
>>
>>83931170
No way Croc's dying.
>>
Slipknot, Diablo, Flagg
In that order
>>
>>83931352
Flagg isn't dying.
>>
File: SKWAD.jpg (479 KB, 2048x1639) Image search: [Google]
SKWAD.jpg
479 KB, 2048x1639
>>
>>83931170
basically this, but i'm pretty sure katana dies

She barely appears in the trailers and promotional art
>>
>>83931409
I'd go with this, but the DC El Diablo mini came out of nowhere. I don't think they'd publish it for a throwaway. Know if Slupk ot gets one I'll chance my mind, but until then, I think he's the only one kicking the bucket.
>>
>>83931678
There is no way Katana will die. More than likely her role is bigger than anyone believes.

She's probably a mole, Batman's contact in the SS, spying on Waller, and will likely be used in sequels or in future DCEU movies as a member of Batman's Outsiders.
>>
>>83931764
She doesn't die, but she doesn't do or say much.

Not a spy for Batman either.
>>
>>83931784
And how do you know this?
>>
>>83931897
Because it is known.
>>
Which one of them is going to die instantly by Waller to prove a point?
>>
>>83931678
>Katana dies
And risking that sweet Asian market. No way m8.
>>
>>83931170
Slipknot definitely bites it. We don't see him in later scenes in the trailer so it's obvious that he dies. I can see El Diablo sacrificing himself for the squad. Rick Flagg and Enchantress look like they might die. As for the rest, they're fair game
>>
>>83931170
Enchantress is the villain of the movie, she's dying for sure. Probably when June regains control of her body for just enough time to ask for Flagg to kill her.
>>
>>83931912
The fuck it is.
>>
>>83932013
Apparently, not.
>>
>>83931952
I'm pretty sure Slipknot is the one that dies to prove the point.

It's fucking Slipknot and we see him looking like he's making his escape.

I think... I think it might be that he's the only one that dies since Diablo has a rather large role in the trailers.
>>
>>83932040
This movie called Suicide Squad is shaping up to have a disappointingly low death toll.
>>
>>83931170
Killer Croc will appear to die, perhaps lose an arm and get washed into the sewers.
Post credit will be him bursting out of the water
>>
>>83932093
Here's how it'll go down.
>>
>>83932116
Have you read any Suicide Squad? the aim isn't to kill off all the characters and waller doesn't pop heads or arms that often
infact she does whatever she can to keep everyone alive even if it means rescuing them herself
>>
>>83932138
Didn't slipknot survive that, though?

His cell was visited in Identity Crisis, and he was missing his arm.
>>
I honestly think Slipknot is going to be the only one who bites the dust.

>>83931918
Eastwood's character.
>>
>>83932456
Oh, I didn't mean literally, but there was a pretty legit looking leak that said Boomerang would convince Slipknot to try to escape and gets him killed. Obviously in allusion to this.
>>
>>83931918
Probably some nobody low-life that's not even in the casting list called "Eel" O' Brian, no one would mind if a character like that were to be killed off from the DCEU, right?
>>
>>83931170
Killer Croc, Diablo and the one on the left, you know, the ones nobody gives a fuck about.
And Enchantress because she's the villain.
>>
>>83932117
No post-credits in the DCEU, that's a Marvel thing now according to normies.
>>
>>83932492
>Eastwood's character.
Impossible. Pretty sure he's not even a criminal. He's a part of Task Force X that isn't forcibly drafted into service, like Rick Flagg's character.
>>
File: What the hell was that.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
What the hell was that.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>83931170
Isn't Killer Croc supposed to be like Hulk or the Thing? Why does he look like G'Kar from Babylon 5?
>>
>>83931170
Is it possible for them to escape?

Boomer, Quinn, & Deadshot will be SS' trinity for future sequels.
>>
>>83932492
Pretty sure Eastwood only took the role because it was small but was promised a bigger role if a sequel was made.
>>
>>83934056
>Isn't Killer Croc supposed to be like Hulk or the Thing?
If we're going by shitty horrible designs in comics, sure.
>>
>>83934056
>Isn't Killer Croc supposed to be like Hulk or the Thing? Why
no
he's not supposed to look like an actual crocodile either but lee insists on it
>>
>>83931170
>>83932013
>>83932578
Enchantress won't die. June probably will, but Enchantress herself will transfer to Eve.
>>
Slipknot is definitely a goner.

Chato drags someone to hell, but with the promise of coming back, like in the latest comic book arc.

Flagg might bite the dust and make way to whoever the fuck Eastwood is playing.
>>
File: dl.png (1 MB, 1170x780) Image search: [Google]
dl.png
1 MB, 1170x780
>>83931170
>>
>>83931352
This

Add enchantress too if she counts as skwad
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.