[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Octopus Pie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: octpie4617.png (320 KB, 600x914) Image search: [Google]
octpie4617.png
320 KB, 600x914
>You will never have an angry, chubby-thighed grill play D&D with you.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 225x225
>>83930031

>Tfw I'll never have a gril like Eve
>>
Eve and Greg better not fug I swear to god
>>
>>83932575
Eve pit fucking Greg feels... unlikely.
>>
>>83932635
Then again, Eve sleeping with Greg would probably make Park commit suicide.
>>
File: 1465750583276.jpg (28 KB, 510x430) Image search: [Google]
1465750583276.jpg
28 KB, 510x430
>>83932672
Good
>>
>>83932635

I'm thinking more desperation
>>
>>83932672
What would make Eve commit suicide? Can that happen? Please.
>>
>>83933098

Hey, Eve's nowhere near as much of a dick as Park
>>
>>83930031
Actually that describes most girls who play D&D, and yes I have had a couple play with me before.
>>
This is allegedly the last arc of the comic, right? I'm starting to get worried something dire is about to happen
>>
>>83933815
The artist has said (if I can remember) that she's been trying to build to a conclusion for some time now. The general feel of the comic definitely can point to that. The strip is nearly a decade old.
>>
>>83930031
>you will never fuck a broken and desperate for a decent guy chubby and delusioned asian girl like everest ning

Why even live?
>>
>>83932672
Probably not, at most he'd feel slight disgust at how all over the place Eve is and think about how awful it would have been if they'd stayed together
>>
>>83930031
What is Octopus Pie even about? Is there an actual, interesting, progressing story line to it or is it just a slice of life? Please, tell, 'cause I really like the art and this page looks pretty comfy, but I'm still not convinced.
>>
>>83936564
20-somethings living in NYC and trying to get their shit together. Early on it was more hijinks/slice of life, but now it's kinda upping the stakes.
I interviewed the author a little while ago.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yIOGxsCvqaQ
>>
>>83936687
Neat, thanks!
>>
>>83936564
Slice of Life but there is an on going progressive storyline revolving around the relationships that each character in their friend group has with one another.

I'd recommend starting from the first story arc, if you intend on checking it out!

>>83936687
How was it like interviewing the author?
>>
>>83930031

white dude, small asian girl, same body type
>>
>>83936564

first worl problems, the comic.

Everybody has like a lot of friends, a job, an active sex life and yet they kid whining about life not being ''perfect'' instead of the ''pretty great'' life that they already have.

And no, there is not an ongoing plot line, there is not a goal for anybody, etc
>>
>>83937543
Most of the time I was asking questions I was pretty nervous but she's real nice to talk to.
>>
>>83937623
it's called "slice of life"
>>
I can't read this anymore ever since she started drawing Eve exactly like my ex.

I mean she doesn't even look Asian anymore, fuck this.
>>
>>83937565
what white dude
>>
>>83937623

>I don't like this genre, ergo, it is bad

Glad you chimed in dude
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.