[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What makes Manly Comics so good? Is it because of the setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 2016-06-13.jpg (445 KB, 650x935) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-13.jpg
445 KB, 650x935
What makes Manly Comics so good? Is it because of the setting of buff video game characters trying to be normal in an every day world?
>>
>>83928556
But it isn't. Nothing more than the sexualization of men for internet fame and profit.
>>
>>83928622
I don't mind. At least there's one webcomic that doesn't idolize otterboys as the epitome of manliness.

Without sexualizing them too hard.
>>
>>83928556
Comic is usually pretty good, but I gotta admit this one got me. The one manly thing about this guy and he thought it was some cutesy anime mascot kind of thing.
>>
>>83928622
Are you saying that you don't like buff guys?
>>
>>83928622
But I thought men couldn't be sexualized? Something something power fantasy.
>>
File: 1343937202425.png (6 KB, 210x229) Image search: [Google]
1343937202425.png
6 KB, 210x229
>>83928556
when I was a kid my grandma got me for christmas a really cool shirt with a fire breathing dragon on a throne of bones, she thought it was a christmas tree. man I fucking loved that shirt.
>>
>>83928998
Your grandma is a retard and you're an edgy faggot
>>
>>83928556

Because sometimes a webcomic somehow avoids being total ass eventally.
>>
>>83929098
get fucked millennial scum
>>
>>83929098
Someone forgot to take their man pills today.
>>
>>83929098
Wow, talking shit about someones grandma is a low blow even for this website. Congrats on being a pussy ass nigger.
>>
I like it because it hasn't really tried to push an agenda down my throat and it stays pretty lighthearted throughout.
>>
I like how it was revealed that Commander is the Jared of his family.
>>
It's not that great though. Not bad, but not really exceptional
>>
File: The Property of Hate.jpg (460 KB, 800x1132) Image search: [Google]
The Property of Hate.jpg
460 KB, 800x1132
>>83930117
Which is good among webcomics. You usually get bad ones, but you sometimes get ones that are actually good, like Manly Comics, Awkward Zombie, Whomp, and pic related.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.