[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 960x540
What went right?
>>
>>83928004
The last couple of episodes were tolerable, so maybe it won't be complete garbage.
>>
Elementary school, butter cup's new voice?
>>
>>83928025
Are you saying that after the first patch of episodes were made they listened to the responses to the show and started to make small changes? I'm still not going to watch it.
>>
File: 1465081680685.png (114 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1465081680685.png
114 KB, 600x600
They're learning. Now if only they went back and fixed all of the weird animation errors in the earlier episodes. Maybe it'll happen when they release the shitty Blu Ray, but who knows how long that'll take?
>>
>>83928004
Nothing
>>
>>83928004
All the animation and spelling errors are actually interesting to see
>>
>>83928004
It'll eventually end and then we can forget about it
>>
>>83928102
Fuck CN-tan
>>
File: Bluebelle.png (259 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Bluebelle.png
259 KB, 1280x720
>>83928004
Those thick thighs of hers.
>>
>>83928004
Cashing in on nostalgia. Now that there are enough people that don't like it CN can release the old show at whatever price they want because people will buy it just like with what Toei did with Sailor Moon.
>>
>>83928102
Fuck you dude.
>>
>>83928155
It's confirmed for a second season. Now take into consideration that the first season has 40 episodes.
>>
>>83928186
She's probably diseased, so I'll pass. Nothing wrong with staring at the goods though.

>>83928268
Fuck you too, buddy.
>>
>>83928060
>I have no Idea how the production cycle of a cartoon works.
>>
>>83929013
Don't you know every cartoon is made in the duration of a week after getting back reception from the web?
>>
>>83928233
>tfw the DiC/Ocean Sailor Moon dub will never be officially re-released in any format
>>
>>83928189
Literally the only good thing to have come from the reboot.
>>
>>83928004
It hasn't started making entire episodes to bashing the haters like your new favorite show has.
>>
>>83928004
NOTHING!

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!
>>
Oh jeez, that screenshot of the princess bothers me. The background's (is that a red monster?) linework has all tapered lines, and she has blunt lines that don't taper. It's two completely different art styles in the same shot.
>>
>>83929013
Do you not know multiple episodes are made at the same time and by time something airs on TV it has atleast 6 episodes already completed from which they pull clips to use for ads.

When they get feed back from first episode and they go through the production team the changes won't get made until like episode 10.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.