[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Imagine a world where Project Insight was law. The Insight helicarriers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Insight.jpg (626 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Insight.jpg
626 KB, 1920x1080
Imagine a world where Project Insight was law. The Insight helicarriers roam and comb the globe 24/7, 30 days a month, 12 months a year.

What have you done in the past, what are you doing right now, and what do you plan on doing in the future, and how would it affect your chances of becoming a target of the helicarriers or the Winter Soldier (s)?
>>
I post on 4chan. What threat do I pose?
>>
>>83927977
Omega
>>
>>83927977
You could conceive some new meme that spreads like wildfire overnight, coincidentally running counter to HYDRA's new world order, and because it came from your mind, you and your entire family tree would be subject to scratch off

Because if you could do it, whyou not your father or sister

Or third cousin twice removed
>>
>>83928284
In short, all memes end here
>>
File: 1462731029412.jpg (27 KB, 480x259) Image search: [Google]
1462731029412.jpg
27 KB, 480x259
>>83927955
God their objective was so fucking stupid. Shoot everyone from the sky? Ok so MASSIVE property damage. What about those who are powerful enough to survive? And then immediately wreck the helicarrier's shit? Or Thor comes back at some point, ye fuck no, torches them with lightning.

Hulk gets inside one, its fucked. There had to be more to their plan.
>>
>>83927955
I would not be targeted. I am a procrastinator. I would complain and think, "I should do something about this! Eh.... I'll do it some other time. What's happening on /co/?"
>>
>>83927955

It doesn't even matter if you have done something, if they even suspect that you MIGHT be a problem or might contribute to something that will cause a problem for Hydra's establishment in the future, then you're fucking dead.
>>
>>83927977
I post on /pol/. What threat do I pose?
>>
>>83928886
Immediate destabilization of the world. Project Insight's original plan would have been slower, taking out pre-existing threats to HYDRA that coincide with threats to the current political system as HYDRA expands influence within the system until it can act openly. With Insight being compromised HYDRA's goal shifted. A decapitation strike on the USA would result in an immediate economic, political, and military clusterfuck world wide that would allow for existing HYDRA members to exploit to consolidate power in the chaos.
>>
>>83927955

>30 days a month

So in January, March, May, July, August, October, and December there's nothing while in February they somehow violate the laws of time?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.