[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so apparently people are worried will smith is going to hog the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
so apparently people are worried will smith is going to hog the screen in suicide squad

where does the idea that he tries to put himself in the spotlight come from
>>
>>83923421
Every movie he's ever been in.
>>
I'd prefer that over Harley Quinn hogging them movie.
>>
>>83923436
fpbp

>>83923421
LOOK AT HIS FUCKING FINGERNAILS
>>
>>83923421
That's not where it comes from. The concern is that the producers will say, "LOOK! WE'VE GOT STAR POWER!" and cram them in.
>>
>>83923453
What about them
>>
>>83923473
ok yeah that concern i can sort of understand
but its not the only concern i have seen
>>
I wouldn't mind Deadshot "hogging" the screen, I'm more worried that they want to do sexual tension between Floyd and Harley. I much prefer the forced friendship thing that was in the recent comics arc.
>>
>>83923536
needs to trim those monkey claws
>>
As long as I get to watch him breed the shit out of Harley who cares how much screen time he gets
>>
>>83923421
What's their excuse for having his enhanced eye on the wrong eye again?
>>
>>83923757
Having the enhanced eye on the eye you use for your scope is redundant.
>>
>>83923757
Does it really matter?
>>
>>83923757
will smith is left handed, whereas Floyd is right-handed(I assume). It's not so much an excuse as a practicality issue, anon.
>>
>>83923818
Well that's fucking stupid. He's an actor, learn to act right handed.
>>
>>83923893
problem with doing that is one fuckup that slips past notice and it looks really shit better to just stick with a natural hand
>>
>>83923421
I just hope Captain Boomer Rang gets alot of screen time.
>>
>>83923893
>just pretend to have a different dominant hand
ok
>>
>>83923421
considering he's Will Smith and there is a sex scene with the clown jewess, it's obvious he's going to be in the most spotlight
>>
>>83923893
Why should he learn to act right handed?

Does it really make a difference if he doesn't use the exact same hand as the character does?
>>
>>83923757
Autism
>>
>>83923663
>>83923727
blacked
>>
>>83923893
>learn to act right handed.
have you actually tried that?

do that for a day
>>
>>83923964
>>83924074
>>83924165
It's called being ambidextrous, that can be learned.
>>
File: tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg (5 KB, 252x161) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nsx6sgGNwP1udwanoo1_400.jpg
5 KB, 252x161
>>83924277
>ambidextrous

fucking faggot degenerates
>>
>>83923663
they straight up fucked in the animated movie, it'll probably happen on SS too.
>>
>>83923818
Except hes shooting right handed in all the photos..
>>
>>83923436
I wouldn't say every movie, but from about MIB II onwards his ego seemed to get bigger than his acting.
>>
>>83924588
Yeah, and that's a boring dynamic.
>>
>>83923449
Are you gay anon?
>>
>>83923421
If deadshot hogs the scene it's fine, the problem would be will smith hogging the scene

I fear he'll be too much a nice person "doing shit to provide for his daughter" and so on.

Deadshot can have a family he cares about but he is a murderous asshole who likes killing people for cash and chose the murderer life.

Not a tough person in bad circumstances.
>>
>>83925330
indeed
>>
>>83925330
>Not a tough person in bad circumstances.

If anything, that's El Diablo's gig.
>>
File: harleyquinnbulgyeyes.jpg (14 KB, 375x363) Image search: [Google]
harleyquinnbulgyeyes.jpg
14 KB, 375x363
>>83923663
>>83924588

not to mention Will and Margot starred in Focus just before they started Suicide Squad.

they might have fucked in real life too.
>>
>>83926342
BBC! BBC! BBC! BBC!
>>
I don't think Will will be a screen hogger if we go by those twitter reactions.
>>
>>83924588
Movie Deadshot is a family man with a daughter

It's in those Wild Wild West costume set pics
>>
>>83923945
He won't.
>>
>>83926332
El Diablo's the moral compass, he's a good guy who believes he deserves to be punished for having hellish powers.
>>
I could do without The Fresh Prince of Belle Reve
>>
File: images.jpg (11 KB, 304x166) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11 KB, 304x166
Mfw the pander to Harley Quinns Sexualization as much As possible to appease the 13yo/New harley crowd. Mfw harley doesn't talk in New York accent. Mfw The Assault on Arkham movie is probably what should have been.
>>
>>83923421
He didn't take the role as Django because Tarantino wouldn't rewrite the script to let Will Smith kill Candied
>>
>>83923421
The bigger name will always twist the studio's arm to get more screen time or a more important role that is if they aren't pricks.
You have some actors who step back in order to give the lesser known actors a push.
Will Smith despite all the self righteous goody goody mumbo jumbo he likes to spew in interviews is very much a spotlight hound. The man came up with a story for a movie, cast his own son, made his wife and her brother producers, starred in the film, yadda yadda yadda the point I'm getting at he has no shame in using his star power and clout to get what he wants.
Personally I wouldn't be surprised if Will Smith is the star of the movie some how.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.