[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>princess she's going too far i'm beginning to drop this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: 734.jpg (442 KB, 650x1011) Image search: [Google]
734.jpg
442 KB, 650x1011
>princess
she's going too far
i'm beginning to drop this
>>
>>83923260
THIRD TIME IS A CHARM!
>>
Fucking hate Steven Universe and it's ugly artstyle corrupting gullible artists.
>>
>Princess
Would still tap that ass though.
>>
>>83923260
Isn't this the rock kingdom? Or gems or whatever. Makes sense to me, in a pretty lame pun way that I'm used to with this comic. It's a pretty muddled design, of course. More contrasts with light clothes would've been better, if we're going with really dark purple skin.

>>83923349
Cucumber Quest may not have the best style, but it's been drawn like this for ages, well before Steven Universe ever came out, and it's a slight elaboration on a style she used long before that. Whatever one's opinion on the style is, it's in no way caused by Steven Universe. Maybe CalArts in general, though, I dunno the artists background.
>>
File: viXyJcX.png (121 KB, 400x535) Image search: [Google]
viXyJcX.png
121 KB, 400x535
>Cranky old straight people acting surprised that the girl first seen wearing a suit, dresses masculine as an adult.

More at 11
>>
>>83923488
I'm surprised gigi didn't turn it into another feminine dude.
>>
>>83923488
Look at that shoulder to hip ratio. That's a man.
>>
>>83923535
Those are kids.
>>
>>83923561
In the OP.
>>
>>83923567
That's normal. Hae you even seen a woman before?
>>
>>83923535
>>83923488
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PNzrem4U298
>>
>>83923607
Yes. Who explained to my class the different body types men and women have.

It's alright, anon. You don't have to defend this. It's already pretty clear to anyone what it's supposed to be. I understand.

But I'm sneering anyway.
>>
I wonder how gay this comic is gonna be once Gigi's done with it
>>
>>83923981
i'm surprised there's only one probable queer MC
>>
Does anybody feel like this comic(and others) fetishize lgbt people to an uncomfortable extent? I know saying it's "forced" is stupid, but that's sort of how it feels these days. It feels like the authors have some weird chip on their shoulder about it.. To me it feels disingenuous and patronizing.
>>
>>83924087
Is this pasta? There's barely been any real LGBT in this comic. The only actual ones I can think of are the plant princesses fathers. I guess they're fashion people so it's a bit stereotypical, but that's it.

The only other prominent thing that springs to mind is the Peridot/Almond tension. And that's basically a send up classic obsessed rival cliches from old school magical girl shows the author likes.

I know the author is all SJW outside of the comic, but it hasn't really popped up in the comic itself. I definitely wouldn't say it's anywhere near forced or uncomfortable.
>>
>>83924087
I think the author is gay, so no.
>>
File: 1464881911448.png (22 KB, 804x743) Image search: [Google]
1464881911448.png
22 KB, 804x743
>masculine dyke
>doesn't have an ass the size of a truck

Literally every masculine dyke is really just super thick in a blocky kind of way and most of it goes to their ass, the ones that don't are thin and look like Sigourney weaver or David bowie, aka feminine scarecrow twinks.

Why the fuck do tumblr artists draw dyke as guys, that's just wrong.
>>
>>83924123
If you didn't know, Rosemaster is actually a tranny.
>>
File: 1464965158182.png (18 KB, 259x224) Image search: [Google]
1464965158182.png
18 KB, 259x224
That's a princess? What?
>mfw
>>
Pfft who cares, it's Cucumber Quest. The most boring webcomic on the planet
>>
>>83924188
You obviously cared enough to post this.
>>
>>83924200

Calm down Gigi.
>>
>>83924204
I guarantee there's gonna be another one if her twitter meltdowns calling us misgynerds or whatever.
>>
>>83923535

You do know that certain outfits have a pretty damn good way to conceal one's body shape and make them seem bigger than they really are, right?
>>
>>83924204
I'm not gigi. I haven't even read this comic in maybe a year? But /co/ threads on it are all the same, some bitchy anons acting like they should be the ones writing it. Go make your own shit already. How many times have you made whiny posts in these threads?
>>
File: rosemaster.png (291 KB, 500x551) Image search: [Google]
rosemaster.png
291 KB, 500x551
>>83923260
>Rosemaster, a disaster master, is prettier than the new princess
>Peridot hasn't been even remotely threatening for 3 chapters
>Glitchmaster in general
>Princess "I don't ever do anything" Nautilus is still part of the main crew
>That 100% unironic edge fight with Rosemaster for an uncomfortable amount of time in a largely comedy comic

This comic looked so promising during it's first chapter or two, but there are only a handful of characters that are still good. Thankfully it's most of the main cast so the wheels haven't totally come off yet.
>>
File: ready ur buttholes.gif (723 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
ready ur buttholes.gif
723 KB, 500x279
OP you do know you don't need a penis to wear punk right

or any other clothes for that matter
>>
Are we going to have /cqg/ threads now?
Are they going to be as tiresome as /qcg/ and /doag/?
>>
>>83924420
Nah, Cucumber Quest is too boring to even have fun getting upset at.

we could shit-talk gigi i guess, but why spend the energy? It's not like she spends any energy on the comic....
>>
>>83923260
ALRIGHT BOYS WE FUCKING RAMONES UP IN HERE NOW
>>
File: austin.jpg (106 KB, 486x350) Image search: [Google]
austin.jpg
106 KB, 486x350
>>83923260
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.